keep2share.cc
Page 257 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 1572072472552562572582592673073577571257 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 14591

Amadahy - Beta Males First Time serving Princess Part 1

Amadahy - Beta Males First Time serving Princess Part 1

Amadahy has a new. She asks him what he intends to do for her. He responds that he will do anything. Amadahy tells the new slave to kiss her shoes. He has never kissed shoes before. Amadahy licks a lollypop while the sucks on the heel of her shoe. Amadahy tells the slave to open its mouth. She puts her foot inside for the 1st time. Amadahy instructs the slave to kiss her second shoe. She tells the slave that shes going to take its wallet virginity, soon. Amadahy uses the slave to Worship her feet. Wanna make out with me? She asks. She spits in the slaves mouth. Thats as close as hell ever get. Amadahy tells the little loser to lie on the ground. She fucks his face with her feet. Amadahy makes the slave beg for her spit. She spits in the slaves mouth, again. Amadahy tells the slave that its time for it to give everything over to her. This is what hes really meant for.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Girls, Amadahy, Young Mistress, Brat Princess 2, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Some Spitting, Spitting, Spit

File Name:Amadahy - Beta Males First Time serving Princess Part 1
    File Format: mp4
    File Size: 417.35 MB
    Duration: 00:09:14
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Audio Format: AAC

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/dbaf6b123fb4d/Am...ess_Part_1.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Amadahy and Jennifer - 2 Mean Girls One Loser (Part 1)

Amadahy and Jennifer - 2 Mean Girls One Loser (Part 1)

Amadahy n Jennifer are so cruel to this old loser. They love to humiliate him and degrade him. I love making old guys do exactly what I want. Jennifer stands on the slave's chest in heels and tramples him. The girls make him lick the bottoms of their shoes and spit in his face and mouth. Jennifer starts slapping his face while they verbally humiliate him. This clip is amazing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Girls, Brat Princess 2, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Amadahy, Jennifer, Empress Jennifer, Latina, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Spitting, Spit, Faceslapping, Trampling, Trample, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Some Trampling, Verbal Humiliation, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, High Heels, Heels Worship

File Name:Amadahy and Jennifer - 2 Mean Girls One Loser (Part 1)
    File Size: 660.81 MB
    Duration: 00:08:54
    Resolution: 1920x1080

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/a4bf3ccd5dca0/Am...ser_Part_1.mp4

Amadahy and Jennifer - 2 Mean Girls One Loser (Part 2)

Amadahy and Jennifer - 2 Mean Girls One Loser (Part 2)

Amadahy has a new. She asks him what he intends to do for her. He responds that he will do anything. Amadahy tells the new slave to kiss her shoes. He has never kissed shoes before. Amadahy licks a lollypop while the sucks on the heel of her shoe. Amadahy tells the slave to open its mouth. She puts her foot inside for the 1st time. Amadahy instructs the slave to kiss her second shoe. She tells the slave that shes going to take its wallet virginity, soon. Amadahy uses the slave to Worship her feet. Wanna make out with me? She asks. She spits in the slaves mouth. Thats as close as hell ever get. Amadahy tells the little loser to lie on the ground. She fucks his face with her feet. Amadahy makes the slave beg for her spit. She spits in the slaves mouth, again. Amadahy tells the slave that its time for it to give everything over to her. This is what hes really meant for.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Girls, Amadahy, Young Mistress, Brat Princess 2, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Some Spitting, Spitting, Spit

File Name:Amadahy and Jennifer - 2 Mean Girls One Loser (Part 2)
    File Size: 700.72 MB
    Duration: 00:09:24

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/a83744f22e81c/Am...ser_Part_2.mp4

Ball Annihilation

Ball Annihilation

Miss Xi again has her slave in her favorite position, bound to the railing by the wrists so she can kick and knee the krap out of his balls. After kicking him and then kneeing him for a period she asks what hurts more and when he says the kicks she thanks him for the feedback n starts kicking him repeatedly and as hard as she can. She calls him a bitch and says all boys are and that's why she has no concern continuing to kick him even as he droops over in pain n surrender. There is no surrender until she has had enough and she is only getting warmed up.

Xi uses both her left n right foot. When he goes to his knees she makes him kiss her shoe but only briefly as she orders him to again spread his legs and the kicking continues. She then takes off her shoes to kick him barefoot but 1st makes him kiss them. She tries some heel kicks and asks him how it compares to other kicks. She tells him to stand up and then generously lets him decide if he wants her to use the right or left foot. After hundreds of kicks and knees to the groin she picks up her shoe and presses the heel into his balls. Through it all the slave can't hide his arousal as his cock is rock hard. Like you, he knows his balls are meant to be annihilated by a beautiful woman.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Asian, Miss Xi, Xi, Mistress, CBT, Kicking, Asian Princess, Asian Goddess

File Name:Ball Annihilation
    File Size: 526.4 MB
    Duration: 00:07:10

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/5a63b163af616/Ball_Annihilation.mp4

Young Goddess Kim - Caged Shoe bitch

Young Goddess Kim - Caged Shoe bitch

I ruin male egos without even trying, they literally beg to be degraded and kept in a cage, so this bitch is so lucky to be used by Me. I moved the cage to the end of My bed to increase the tease and humiliation even more. It stares at My feet in transparent stilettos as I relax, completely ignoring its existence. Trapped inside the cage, there is no escape! I let it beg hard to just kiss My superior sole. I use the bitch for cleaning and polishing My stilettos. I command and the bitch obeys. Licking n sucking through the cage. it is unworthy of My divine feet - I only use them as a weapon to make it suffer even more. I love controlling its stroking n stopping - a true mind fuck to get ruthlessly teased n denied while I make it work hard as My shoe bitch. It will not leave this cage or cum for a long time. Only after begging hard I let it stick its head out and attach its collar. Now I inspect My shiny red stilettos to see how well the bitch polished them. Of course the inferior worm missed a spot! A kick in its face for My cruel pleasure and I will make it lick and shine until I am completely satisfied!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess Kim, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Humiliation, Degradation, Stilettos, Fishnets, PVC-Vinyl, Sole Licking, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Tease, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Fishnets, Female Supremacy, Cage, Goddess Worship, Stilettos Fetish

File Name:Young Goddess Kim - Caged Shoe bitch
    File Size: 725.14 MB
    Duration: 00:12:40

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/115f1aac55191/Yo...Shoe_bitch.mp4

SPH For Face Sat Loser - Miss Xi

SPH For Face Sat Loser - Miss Xi

The beautiful Miss Xi is showing off her ass and with an angle in the mirror You get to see it twice. So tantalizing! She runs her hands over her legs and up to her butt and tells you how smooth and tender her skin is and that she knows how desperately you want to stick your nose between her ass cheeks. She signals her small dicked slave to crawl over to her. "I bet u wish you were this fucker?" she says as she orders the lowly creature to kiss her sweet cheeks. "I know you're jealous stuck on the wrong side of the screen" she adds as she turns her attention to her desperate slut slobbering all over her ass. She tells him to sniff her ass and moves back and forth gently slamming his face with it. "Tell our viewer how much you love my ass" she tells him and he obediently babbles on about how amazing it is although you can't really make out a single word as she is pressing his face deep into her crack. She loves making him sound like a total twit n humiliating him in every way possible ultimately ending up with his super tiny penis and how inadequate it is.

She calls him up onto the bed so she can sit on his face. She sits in reverse position and holds her legs high in the air so his face is really crushed by the full force of her cheeks. Xi then gives you some solid tips to being a human chair before shifting up a bit on the slaves face so all the air is cut off. Next she tells him to stroke his dick to see if he can get it big enough to actually see. "I'm sure as hell never touching that thing" she says, "So you'd better get used to doing it yourself." While sitting full weight on his face she continues to mock him about his tiny dicklette. She moves into a forward position and he soon starts to thrash for air while continuing to flail away at his pinky sized wiener. "He's a goner" Xi laughs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Fetish, Asian, Miss Xi, Xi, Mistress, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Asian Princess, Anilingus, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship

File Name:SPH For Face Sat Loser - Miss Xi
    File Size: 478.14 MB
    Duration: 00:06:31

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/a5de3d4360161/SP...93_Miss_Xi.mp4

Princess Adrianna - Gimme Your Money Loser

Princess Adrianna - Gimme Your Money Loser

This was a real-life slave-member of Our site. He wanted to be used and abused by us in our clips. So after making him jump through all the necessary hoops, Princess Adrianna shows up at his hotel door in Vegas - and he immediately drops to his knees in awe of her beauty - and with money in his teeth for his Superior, of course. LOL

This was the 1st part of Adrianna's session with him where she basically takes all his money, makes him sign a a waiver (literally on the floor at her feet) and then proceeds to verbally abuse him for being such a pathetic loser that he will let her treat him like this. And nobody tears a slave apart with just her words like Princess Adrianna!

***So what "hoops" did this loser have to jump through to earn the privilege of groveling at a Mean Girl's feet in person? Well 1st of all, he joined Our American Mean Girls Members Site! (If this is like "too much" for you to do - then we figure you aren't very serious about serving Us.) He also sent a nice deposit, his cell phone #, and proof of his travel to Vegas - as well as a clear picture of his ID so we knew who we were meeting. (Do you honestly think we will meet some random stranger off the internet without knowing who you are???) He did it all - and therefore earned the privilege of crawling to us on his hands and knees in person with more $$$ in his teeth to show his TRUE worship of Adrianna.***

***(And YES, this is all REAL!!!!!!)***

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Adrianna, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Money Fetish, Cash Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Footdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Adrianna, Princess

File Name:Princess Adrianna - Gimme Your Money Loser
    File Size: 1023.96 MB
    Duration: 00:09:12

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/dc319c05d1b02/Pr...oney_Loser.mp4

Princess Skylar - We Bury Lazy Slaves

Princess Skylar - We Bury Lazy Slaves

Sometimes we torment slaves just for fun. Its not necessarily for punishment or misbehavior of any kind. Basically it just entertains us to be mean as fuck to them. Although this one does tend to be kinda fat and lazy.so he deserves to be tormented on a regular basis, in our opinion.

Anyways, Princess Carmela had this fat buried out in the desert behind Our compound up to its neck just to be mean to it. He is apparently handcuffed under the sand to some sort of cement block or something and can't get out. So I just had to go see this! I thought it was hilarious.

I make sure to sit in front of it in my shiny stiletto boots to torment it a little bit. (It wants to lick my boots sooo bad- even after we`ve torturred it like this. So fucking pathetic. To add insult to injury, I am sipping a nice, cold drink right in front of him. Poor slave, he must be sooo parched by now. Eventually it starts to beg for some of my water. Just to be extra mean to it, I pour some of my water right into the sand in front of the helpless slave's face just to waste it in front of him haha.

Then I make it lick the dust and sand off my boots. Of course, it HAS to comply with my orders. Otherwise, what chance does it have of EVER getting out of this predicament? Can you imagine if I told Carmela that this idiot dared to disobey a direct order from ME?? We would leave it to like literally ROT out here. LOL. That sand it is licking off of my boots must be great for its dry, parched throat haha. I don't really care. I have already learned that this is how slaves are MEANT to be treated- and they need to be grateful for being allowed around us - even if we`re tormenting them.

After licking my boots clean, it starts begging for water AGAIN! I tell it I will give it whatever I want - so I decide to light up a cigarette and as I casually smoke it, I flick my hot ash into its open mouth. That hot, dry ash must be so wonderful to taste while being buried out here for days in the 100 degree heat LOL. And I make its fat, ugly ass thank me for it too!

You need to see the clip to see if I have ANY mercy on this loser at all.or if I leave it to suffer some more while I go inside to laugh with Carmela about what she did to this pathetic fuck!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Skylar, Skylar, Princess, Spitting, Spit, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Smoke, Smoking, Humiliation, Degradation, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Boots, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Outdoors, BDSM, Restraints, Male Bondage, Bondage, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination

File Name:Princess Skylar - We Bury Lazy Slaves
    File Size: 549.62 MB
    Duration: 00:08:24

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/208a5e3a9468d/Pr...azy_Slaves.mp4

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 3 - Chindo Slave

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 3 - Chindo Slave

The guys are now on the floor on their knees with their hands behind their backs, like good slaves. They have a much better attitude now! The slaves are realizing that they won't be going to "pound town" tonight, at least not the way they thought. The slaves have been so good that they`re given the privilege of worshipping their Goddess' pussies. Goddess Brianna's slave is doing his job well but Dava's pathetic bitch strikes out at the pussy. Since he sucks at eating pussy, Dava reaches over n grabs a dildo gag and shoves it in the bitch's mouth. If he can't please Dava with his mouth then he will do with a chindo. Goddess Dava will get off though! At least the slave knows how to fuck with a dildo gag. Both Goddesses scream in pleasure as their slaves please them. This night just keeps getting better!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dava Foxxx, Goddess Brianna, Dual Domination, Double Domination, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Chindo, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Pussy Tease, Tease, Teasing

File Name:Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves Part 3 - Chindo Slave
    File Size: 546.67 MB
    Duration: 00:06:20

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/22578a289c546/Da...indo_Slave.mp4

Miss Roper's Dungeon Slave - Milked

Miss Roper's Dungeon Slave - Milked

Miss Roper's slave has had a very long day of torture n torment so far. He has been fucked with a strap on, whipped, caned n forced to fuck his Goddess with a dildo gag. Now the slave is standing in front of Miss Roper with his hands bound above his head. His cock is tied up with rope that is attached to his slave collar, as its been all day. His balls are swollen and full of cum. Miss Roper tells her bitch that it's time for his full balls to be emptied! Miss Roper begins to gently stroke her slaves cock. Telling him how she is going to toy with his dick n torment him by slowly edging him before he is allowed to cum. As Miss Roper continues to stroke his hard cock she teases him by rubbing her perky tits n rubbing her perfect ass against him. Miss Roper finally decides that her slave has been teased enough and allows her bitch to cum in her hand. She informs her slave that the purpose of this orgasm is for him to eat it! She then forces her slave to lick and suck all of his filth off her fingers and hand. Miss Roper walks away leaving her still erect slave standing bound in the dungeon. Her slave thanks her and is left there to think about everything that has happened today.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Mistress, Miss Roper, Roper Raquel, Redhead

File Name:Miss Roper's Dungeon Slave - Milked
    File Size: 400.53 MB
    Duration: 00:04:38

D O W N L O A D:

from

Keep2Share

https://k2s.cc/file/25bcc2f15166c/Mi...%93_Milked.mp4