keep2share.cc
Page 224 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 1241742142222232242252262342743247241224 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 14615

KIMBER & RAVEN - DO WHAT I SAY OR MOM AND I WILL ASS FUCK YOU

KIMBER_&_RAVEN_-_DO_WHAT_I_SAY_OR_MOM_AND_I_WILL_ASS_FUCK_YOU

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old daughter, Kimber. The mother-daughter team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber HATES having Marcello as a step-father. She wants her mom to fuck him HARD! Raven loves indulging her daughter. The two are more like best friends than a mother and daughter. Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat daughter squeals in delight at Marcellos pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcellos body. He is forced to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-daddy, Marcello! Not the other way around!

File name:KIMBER_&_RAVEN_-_DO_WHAT_I_SAY_OR_MOM_AND_I_WILL_ASS_FUCK_YOU.mp4
    File Size: 853 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9889 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

KIMBER_&_RAVEN_-_DO_WHAT_I_SAY_OR_MOM_AND_I_WILL_ASS_FUCK_YOU.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Lola - SELLS A COCKSUCKER ONLINE

Lola -_SELLS_A_COCKSUCKER_ONLINE

Lolas trying to unload an unwanted slave online for a profit. Shes made a little video displaying its cock sucking abilities in hopes of making a sale. If anyone at home is interested in the cock sucking abilities of this faggot, drop Lola a line. No gender preference, its been well trained to suck any cock it has been instructed to. The slaves penis is very small, and thats where it all started. Sometimes, you cant help what nature deals you, but a good slave can always improve its skills to make up some for its shortcomings. This slaves little penis is useless, but it can do its best to pleasure the superior cocks of others.

File name:Lola -_SELLS_A_COCKSUCKER_ONLINE.mp4
    File Size: 919 MB
    Duration: 00:12:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lola -_SELLS_A_COCKSUCKER_ONLINE.mp4

MISTRESS HELIX - BE MY DOLLY 03.08.2018

MISTRESS_HELIX_-_BE_MY_DOLLY_03.08.2018

A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls dont move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesnt move, it get played with. And if you know ONE fact about Helix, its that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet TD, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.

File name:MISTRESS_HELIX_-_BE_MY_DOLLY_03.08.2018.mp4
    File Size: 490 MB
    Duration: 00:14:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4629 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MISTRESS_HELIX_-_BE_MY_DOLLY_03.08.2018.mp4

NATALYA, ALYSSA & MARIAH - ITS MILKING DAY

NATALYA,_ALYSSA_&_MARIAH_-_ITS_MILKING_DAY

Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent.

File name:NATALYA,_ALYSSA_&_MARIAH_-_ITS_MILKING_DAY.mp4
    File Size: 428 MB
    Duration: 00:05:42
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NATALYA,_ALYSSA_&_MARIAH_-_ITS_MILKING_DAY.mp4

NATALYA & KENDALL - DOUBLE SMOTHER SLAVE UNTIL OUT

NATALYA_&_KENDALL_-_DOUBLE_SMOTHER_SLAVE_UNTIL_OUT

File name:NATALYA_&_KENDALL_-_DOUBLE_SMOTHER_SLAVE_UNTIL_OUT.mp4
    File Size: 721 MB
    Duration: 00:11:56
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8012 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NATALYA_&_KENDALL_-_DOUBLE_SMOTHER_SLAVE_UNTIL_OUT.mp4

Natalya - FART SCISSORHOLD

Natalya_-_FART_SCISSORHOLD

Natalya throws one of the slaves onto her bed. Even though she is smaller, its easy for her to physically dominate him because she is in much better shape and he is a pushover. Natalya has something in store for the fat pushover. After throwing him on the bed, she straddles his face and lets a loud fart rip. She continues to fart on the slave while pinning him down. Natalya pulls the slave further down until his head is hanging off the bed. Then, she locks his neck between her thigs in a strong scissorhold. While locked in the scissorhold the slave struggles to stay conscious. Natalya continues to fart straight in his face. She tightens her hold and he cries out in pain. As the slave struggles, Natalya keeps yelling at him to sniff up the farts that she keeps unleashing straight in his face. If she doesnt get a KO with her powerful legs, shell probably get a KO with her stinky farts!

File name:Natalya_-_FART_SCISSORHOLD.mp4
    File Size: 429 MB
    Duration: 00:05:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9951 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Natalya_-_FART_SCISSORHOLD.mp4

Obey Melanie - Cumming Maid Easy

Obey_Melanie_-_Cumming_Maid_Easy

I know its hard to cum. It takes a lot of hard work to earn your orgasm. And Orgasm Control can be humiliating. But Im here to help! I know how to control your dick and leave you cumming like the man you used to be. Of course youll earn it. But your not affraid of a little "hard" work, right?

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Cumming_Maid_Easy.wmv
    File Size: 364 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:06
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4841 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Cumming_Maid_Easy.wmv

PRINCESS CARMELA - TONED ASS SMOTHERING

PRINCESS_CARMELA_-_TONED_ASS_SMOTHERING

I decide to really remind this loser of its place- UNDERNEATH ME. Slaves need to learn that if they want to be near me, they need to SUFFER for that privilege. Even pleasurable things need to cause pain and discomfort for slaves. And in this case, it needs to risk passsing out and losing consioussness just to have the privilege of having MY perfect pussy on its face! And I make sure he is handcuffed to the facesitting bench so he has no chance to resist me! If I remain on his face too long (and I just might!) he will lose consioussness and I have COMPLETE CONTROL over it! And I really do not care about whether he "makes it" or not LOL. Must be scary- for HIM. (It is FUN for ME!)

File name:PRINCESS_CARMELA_-_TONED_ASS_SMOTHERING.mp4
    File Size: 920 MB
    Duration: 00:10:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PRINCESS_CARMELA_-_TONED_ASS_SMOTHERING.mp4

PRINCESS CHANEL - MAIL ORDER CBT

PRINCESS_CHANEL_-_MAIL_ORDER_CBT

A GOOD slave from AmericanMeanGirls sent us a new toy in the mail. And we like gifts and toys. So we dug up this loser from whatever pit he was in and chained him to Princess Chanels furniture to try the toy. Its such a cute little cbt strap...perfect for weights and full of all sorts of pretty little spikes. Princess Chanels got absolutely NO mercy. She wants multiple weights hanging from the spiked strap at once to test whether the gift is good or not. So much so the stupid slob is crying, begging her to stop. But if its one thing we HATE, its bitchass slaves telling us what to do. Thats just not tolerated, period. So Princess Chanel will stop hanging weights from your stupid balls when she feels like it, not when you cry and scream demanding her to stop. It just makes it worse, dont you know? HA!

File name:PRINCESS_CHANEL_-_MAIL_ORDER_CBT.mp4
    File Size: 643 MB
    Duration: 00:08:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9899 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PRINCESS_CHANEL_-_MAIL_ORDER_CBT.mp4

Aiden Starr - Lonely For Your Pain Aiden Starr Dominates Pa...

Aiden Starr - Lonely For Your Pain Aiden Starr Dominates Partner Sebastian Keys

Aiden Starr and Sebastian Keys star in this special update of Divine Bitches. When these two long time BDSM practitioners and current partners get going, things get hot fast! Sebastian starts in an inverted ankle suspension with his hands tied behind his back.

File name:Aiden Starr - Lonely For Your Pain Aiden Starr Dominates Partner Sebastian Keys.mp4
    File Size: 690 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 01:02:59
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 1400 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Aiden Starr - Lonely For Your Pain Aiden Starr Dominates Partner Sebastian Keys.mp4