keep2share.cc
Page 299 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 1992492892972982993003013093493997991299 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 14593

Dominique Plastique - Ladys Ashtray (Ladys Aschenbecher Neu...

Dominique Plastique - Ladys Ashtray (Ladys Aschenbecher Neu Abspann) (1080 HD) - Human Ashtray

Just a little break for a smoke . but with these high class mistresses Dominique Plastique & Cherie Noir it looks quite different. Both of them have a personal footrest and of course there is a human ashtray. The well-behaved slave swallows the ashes - ashtrays get cleaned with the tongue and boners get blown. Cigarettes get stubbed out on the slaves body and the butts wander in the slaves abyss .. .

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoking, Cherie Noir, Domination Plastique, Human Furniture

File name:Dominique Plastique - Ladys Ashtray (Ladys Aschenbecher Neu Abspann) (1080 HD) - Human Ashtray.mp4
    File Size: 664 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Dominique Plastique - Ladys Ashtray (Ladys Aschenbecher Neu Abspann) (1080 HD) - Human Ashtray.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Milking Table - Handjob

Milking Table - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Cum in Mouth, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:Milking Table - Handjob.mp4
    File Size: 324 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2499 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Milking Table - Handjob.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship

Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship

Today @DungeonRoma I'm joined by my mistress friend, and we have a slave that's going to experience some painful pleasure. I have him on the floor with his hands bound behind his back, his are legs separated and tightly bound to the spreader bar and raised up on the suspension cable. I have also tightly tied his balls with a cord, and can inflict pain simply by pulling tightly on the cord. There's no escape for our bitch, and we are going to make him suffer. We begin with some teasing, as I pull the cord on his balls while my friend gives them a few gentle kicks. We then remove our shoes and take turns at footgagging him. It's amusing as his balls are pulled and he squeals in pain, only to be stifled out with another foot shoved to the back of his throat. We continue to pleasure ourselves making our bitch suffer as we footslap his face and balls. Then it's time for his reward. I bring out a vibrator and hold it on the edge of his cock. He squirms as we continue to put pressure on his balls, while at the same time getting him to lick my feet. Eventually, I allow him to cum and we both laugh as his cock pulsates and he squirts his mess onto his belly. We leave him in his mess and bound and on the suspension cable while we go shopping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Mistress Gaia, CBT, Vibrator, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Gaia, Mistress, Dungeon Roma, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship.mp4
    File Size: 436 MB
    Duration: 00:11:55
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship.mp4

Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray

Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray

Mistress Vixen's personal slave went AWOL and needs to explain himself. His reluctance to do so will only make things more difficult for him. Just as well that Mistress Vixen enjoys a challenge. With him strapped into the gyno chair, she begins his torment with a cigarette, blowing plumes of smoke in his face and eyes and using it on his nipples. With a multitude of clamps attached to his nipples, cock and balls he struggles not to break and when the urethral sounds come out, the absolute fear in his eyes is real!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Mistress Vixen, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Bondage Male, Bondage, Blonde, Blond Hair, Medical Fetish, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Sadism, Sadistic, Slapping, Slave, Sub, Submissive Vixen, Mistress, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray.mp4
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:29:55
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4966 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray.mp4

Sent to the Boss - Lady Victoria, Mistress Kat

Sent to the Boss - Lady Victoria, Mistress Kat

Smoking is a filthy disgusting habit and you will be punished! Lady Victoria and Mistress Kat find a naughty student smoking in the schoolroom, so they decide to send him to the Boss.They push him violently to the floor and shackle in the schoolroom with metal ankle and wrist cuffs, and march him down the stairs into the off-limits office.Boss makes him eat a cigarette and spanks him soundly. All the Ladies take turns.Extreme face slapping scene.Reform school style discipline.Punishment lines, paddling, spanking - many implements are used in this CP Discipline video.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Spanking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lady Victoria, Victoria, Mistress Kat, Kat, Mistress, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Sent to the Boss - Lady Victoria, Mistress Kat.mp4
    File Size: 392 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:25:20
    Video: AVC, 640x, 30.477 FPS, 2043 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sent to the Boss - Lady Victoria, Mistress Kat.mp4

SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee Training Day Movie - Cuckold

SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee Training Day Movie - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Esmi Lee, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Gay Blowjob, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuckie, Cuck, Stockings, Nylons

File name:SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee Training Day Movie - Cuckold.mp4
    File Size: 2.61 GB
    Duration: 00:30:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee Training Day Movie - Cuckold.mp4

The Spoon - Empress - Ballbusting

The Spoon - Empress - Ballbusting

This time he get harder punished than ever before! The sadistic empress and her lesbian girl friend torture the hell out of this lazy old slave. They agree the best use for him is as a ladies toy for their own amusement. The empress beat his cock and balls many times full force with a wooden spoon. she takes the viewer in by animating him to masturbate and jerk off over this brutal scene. she is showing and reviewing the wounds on his cock. He get also brutal hard ball kicks or double punishment when - alternating - one kick him and the other beat his cock. they just laughing when he is begging and screaming with pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, BallBustingChicks, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Empress

File name:The Spoon - Empress - Ballbusting.mp4
    File Size: 362 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 576
    Duration: 00:09:24
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Spoon - Empress - Ballbusting.mp4

Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - Pegging

Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - Pegging

Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Isabelle Deltore, Blonde, Blond Hair, Euro, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - Pegging.mp4
    File Size: 1.58 GB
    Duration: 00:19:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - Pegging.mp4

Blue Door Dungeon - Lady Bellatrix - Pegging

Blue Door Dungeon - Lady Bellatrix - Pegging

Deep in My dungeon, two rubber slaves find themselves cuffed and bound in slings. Decked out in My latex catsuit, I set to work on the first one in a gasmask with a tube and start taking his breath away while the other looks on. Lubing up My Mistress dick, I start toying with the other one by finger fucking his ass before I penetrate him with My strap-on. I find his grunting and groaning amusing so I bang him even harder! I pause for a break and turn My attention to the gasmask gimp. Putting My hand over his breathing tube until he starts thrashing about then I unzip his catsuit to let his limp dick flop out before I take the pinwheel to his lacklustre manhood. When I notice the larger slave trying to touch Me, I cover his mouth with My latex glove until he starts squirming as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, HeavyRubberDominatrix, Rubber, Latex, Gasmask, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Catsuit, Lady Bellatrix, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bellatrix, Gloves, Verbal Humiliation, Breathplay, HOM, Smothering, Smother, Hand Over Mouth

File name:Blue Door Dungeon - Lady Bellatrix - Pegging.mp4
    File Size: 178 MB
    Duration: 00:11:44
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Blue Door Dungeon - Lady Bellatrix - Pegging.mp4

Bonus Backstage Cam Update 05 - Face Sitting

Bonus Backstage Cam Update 05 - Face Sitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish

File name:Bonus Backstage Cam Update 05 - Face Sitting.mp4
    File Size: 427 MB
    Duration: 00:11:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5042 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bonus Backstage Cam Update 05 - Face Sitting.mp4