keep2share.cc
Page 241 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 1411912312392402412422432512913417411241 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 14614

DomNation - MY WHIP IS INESCAPABLE - Stella Liberty

DomNation_-_MY_WHIP_IS_INESCAPABLE_-_Stella_Liberty

This unfortunate slave is about to receive a severe beating for his less than adequate service to his owner, Stella Liberty. For this task, Stella selects 1 of her most severe leather whips. And to make his demise inescapable, Stella encases her minion from head to toe to in industrial strength cling wrap.

The plastic see thru wrapping may appear less than intimidating, but we assure you after several layers have been applied around his arms, legs n torso, he is completely trapped n immobilized. Unable to move a muscle. All he can do is stand there and accept his fate.

And so, Mistress relentlessly strikes every inch of his wrapped body from head to toe. You don't see the whip marks beneath the cling wrap, but her pain pet feels each and every blow as the whip bites at his flesh again n again.

Mistress uses her fingernails to remove a small portion of the wrap exposing his fragile nipples, so she can inflict more pain than he can possibly endure. Her whip finds it's mark over n over again, turning his man boobs a bright shade of red. He begs for a areprieve, but Mistress simply ignores his pleas and continues her assault until he is broken and ready to serve to Goddess' liking.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Mummification, Whipped, Whip, Humiliation, Domination, Degradation, Corporal Punishment

File name:DomNation_-_MY_WHIP_IS_INESCAPABLE_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4
    File Size: 238 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 13.648 FPS, 5220 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_MY_WHIP_IS_INESCAPABLE_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

DomNation - SLAPPED SILLY - Janira Wolfe

DomNation_-_SLAPPED_SILLY_-_Janira_Wolfe

Goddess Janira Wolfe has her slave helplessly pinned beneath her as she straddles him full weight, thus making his demise inevitable. Powerless to do anything other than simply lie beneath this breathtaking Goddess, this pet is about to receive a motivational face slapping.

Indeed, his irreverence is in need of an attitude adjustment. And what better way to cut a man down to size, than via a hard, stinging, cheek reddening face slapping from a beautiful, petite woman half his size.

His body flails and flops around like a fish out of water, but resistance is futile. He bucks his body uncontrollably in an attempt to avoid the blows, but Goddess Wolfe's powerful ass and thighs hold him in place, keeping him prisoner as she slaps him relentlessly and without remorse.

Smack after stinging smack, she pounds his face n chest until he is begging for mercy. But the only mercy she grants him, is a momentary reprieve just long enough to spit a huge wad of saliva in his face.

After she is done with him, he`ll truly know his place of inferiority n servitude to The Wolfe.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Janira Wolfe, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping

File name:DomNation_-_SLAPPED_SILLY_-_Janira_Wolfe.mp4
    File Size: 206 MB
    Duration: 00:06:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.674 FPS, 4485 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_SLAPPED_SILLY_-_Janira_Wolfe.mp4

FuckedFeet - Bring It On! - Maia Evon

FuckedFeet - Bring It On! - Maia Evon

Maia Evon is a beautiful girl-next-door blonde from Indiana. I had the pleasure of working with her in Florida. She has size six feet and is great at giving footjobs. She also has perfectly wrinkled soles and high arches. She's been in the biz for about a year now. Here, Maia dangles her heel off her foot giving you a nice angle of her high arches. She gets pedicures regularly and you can tell just by looking at them, how soft her feet are. See her point her toes, spread them and wiggle them just for you. I then come in and lick her feet and soles. Watch her get her toes sucked individually. I also lick in between her toes. It was so hot to lick her wrinkled soles up n down. Next, comes the oiled soles as she pours baby oil all down her feet. Then, comes an insane footjob and u can tell she has lots of experience in doing this. She has unbelievable technique. I love how she strokes the head and tip of my cock with her toes and locks it in. Plenty of solejob action, too! See a huge a load all over her pretty feet and she holds up her cum soaked soles to the camera. Don't you wish this was you!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Maia Evon, FuckedFeet, Foot Fetish, POV, Femdom POV, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Blonde, Blond Hair, Footworship, Footjob, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:FuckedFeet - Bring It On! - Maia Evon.mp4
    File Size: 778 MB
    Duration: 00:22:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4720 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FuckedFeet - Bring It On! - Maia Evon.mp4

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 1

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 1

.even those free 15 minutes before going out with my girlfriends, I want to use in the best possible way.and after I return home, my slave knows that his 1st obligation is to clean my boots n massage, smell n lick my tired and sweaty feet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Bojana, Stockings, Fishnets, Nylons, Assworship, Asslicking, Boot Worship, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Foot Massage, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Boots

File name:Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 1.mp4
    File Size: 1.48 GB
    Duration: 00:17:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 1.mp4

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 2

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 2

.even those free 15 minutes before going out with my girlfriends, I want to use in the best possible way.and after I return home, my slave knows that his 1st obligation is to clean my boots n massage, smell n lick my tired and sweaty feet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Bojana, Stockings, Fishnets, Nylons, Assworship, Asslicking, Boot Worship, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Foot Massage, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Boots

File name:Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 2.mp4
    File Size: 1.35 GB
    Duration: 00:15:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious... - Part 2.mp4

Goddess Bojana - ROMANTIC MOMENTS...

Goddess_Bojana_-_ROMANTIC_MOMENTS...

I am such a romantic person. I simply adore the feeling of soft, worm n gentle kisses on My soles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylons, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Goddess Bojana, Bojana, Goddess, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Goddess_Bojana_-_ROMANTIC_MOMENTS....mp4
    File Size: 1.82 GB
    Duration: 00:25:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Bojana_-_ROMANTIC_MOMENTS....mp4

Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging

Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging

Can you imagine how much pain a Mistress is able to cause a slave just by using the sharp heels of her sexy high heel shoes? Lady Katharina is sitting comfortable on a chair having her devoted slave kneeling on the floor in hope of some attention of his beautiful Mistress! Lady Katharina throws the cigarette box on the floor and commands her slave to bring them back. After lighting the cigarette she wants him to kneel in front of the chair she is sitting on for abusing his legs as a footstool under the sharp heels of her sexy high heel slingbacks. The heels are sharp from walking on the streets but Lady Katharina doesn't cares digging the heels brutal and ruthless in his flesh. Her legs are crossed and there is a lot of weight on the tips of her heels! While smoking she observes the slaves suffer n ignores his moaning all the time. Lady Katharina loves torturing slaves and she really enjoys watching them suffering just for her own amusement! Of course Lady Katharina abuses the slaves mouth as a human ashtray! At the end she throws the burning cigarette on the floor forcing her slave to eat it. Then she commands him to lick the ash off the floor. This one is hot and brutal! Lady Katharina is just breath taking! Great close ups, too!

German language with English subtitles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Katharina, Katharina, High Heels, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Humiliation, Degradation, Domination, Trampling, Trample, Human Furniture, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging.mp4
    File Size: 316 MB
    Duration: 00:07:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6078 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Bouncing Little Slut - Mistress Rebekka...

Merciless_Dominas_-_Bouncing_Little_Slut_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor

Moya ", the cat guy," is a slutty slave-guy who takes whatever perverted punishment our Merciless Dominas dish out. Today Mistress Rebekka Raynor took the slave to the medical room, for her strap-on to examine his slave ass with some rough ass fucking play. A classical strap-on scene Mistress Rebekka Raynor style, mixed with a right amount of British verbal domination.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Rebekka Raynor, Mistress, Mistress Rebekka Raynor, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Medical Clinic, Clinic, Medical Fetish, Medical, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Bouncing_Little_Slut_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor.mp4
    File Size: 1.10 GB
    Duration: 00:15:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Bouncing_Little_Slut_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor.mp4

Merciless Dominas - LOUD SLAVE PART 1

Merciless_Dominas_-_LOUD_SLAVE_PART_1

Some slaves take it; other's make up a huge fuzz making everyone think they`re about to pass away. Luckwise Mistress Mera does not care that this pathetic slave scream, cries n give a lesson in British swearwords [do not learn your language from this guy. Mistress Mera has strapped the slave to a hook in the roof so that there is entirely no escape, and the session will only end when our Manchester Mistress is fully satisfied. Maybe time for you to book a session with sexy n cruel Mistress Mera?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mera, Mera, Mistress, Merciless Dominas, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_LOUD_SLAVE_PART_1.mp4
    File Size: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:14:26

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_LOUD_SLAVE_PART_1.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Little Evil Bites - Miss Flora

Merciless_Dominas_-_Little_Evil_Bites_-_Miss_Flora

Is biting something to film for a BDSM scene or something you would rather practice in private [like electric play, that is just a little complicated to film]? During a filming break at this German shoot, Bitrack asked if any of the Mistresses would be willing to bite him hard n long so that he could suffer even more [after being destroyed in a couple of trampling clips]. Open-minded Miss Flora quickly said yes for sure, and we thought why not turn on the camera. Have a look and let us know if biting is a genre that you would like to watch in the future.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Biting, Merciless Dominas, Miss Flora, Flora, Mistress

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Little_Evil_Bites_-_Miss_Flora.mp4
    File Size: 598 MB
    Duration: 00:08:12

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Little_Evil_Bites_-_Miss_Flora.mp4