keep2share.cc
Page 378 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 2783283683763773783793803884284788781378 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 14596

Goddess Foot Domination - Sister's Friends Overnight - Godd...

Goddess Foot Domination - Sister's Friends Overnight - Goddess Rose - Footjob

Goddess Rose is resting at a friend's house, but wakes up to find her friend's brother in the room with her, sniffing the high heels that she wore for hours when she went out last night. She is appalled to find him smelling her dirty shoes and threatens to call his sister to tell her what a pervert her brother is, but he begs her not to. Instead of granting his plea, she makes him lie on the floor while she rubs her bare feet on his face and chest, further humiliating him as she calls his sister and tells her that she caught him sniffing her dirty pumps. To punish him, she makes him worship her feet and submit to her every wish, fully dominating him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, GoddessFootDomination, Goddess Foot Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Footjob, Goddess Rose, Rose, Goddess, Foot Fetish, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Sister_s_Friends_Overnight.mp4
    File Size: 95.4 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:10:29
    Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 1168 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Sister_s_Friends_Overnight.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Hard Barefoot Trample

Hard Barefoot Trample

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Barefoot, Trampling, Trample

File name:Hard_Barefoot_Trample.mp4
    File Size: 77.6 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1285 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hard_Barefoot_Trample.mp4

LianaGood - Young Goddess Tease Slave - Teasing

LianaGood - Young Goddess Tease Slave - Teasing

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Tease, Teasing, LianaGood, Chindo, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Stockings, Nylons

File name:LianaGood_-_Young_Goddess_Tease_Slave.mp4
    File Size: 154 MB
    Duration: 00:26:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 665 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Young_Goddess_Tease_Slave.mp4

Merciless Dominas - I'm Glad You Use a Gag - Miss Jessica -...

Merciless Dominas - I'm Glad You Use a Gag - Miss Jessica - CBT

I think we will need a translator for this one, as it's impossible to understand the meaning of the grunts and strange sounds coming from the slave's mouth. A good reason, why Miss Jessica Wood placed a big gag in the slave's mouth before she started to torment him. Well anyway, I prefer to listen to Miss Wood, as she dishes out some heavy verbal humiliation, as only she can do it. Miss Wood is a champion in determining the dislikes of a slave, and those are the ones she will perform on this slave to maximize the suffering. One of the funniest and a favorite for me, when it comes to CBT scenes we have filmed.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, CBT Fantasy, British Domme, Clothes Pins, Cock Slapping, Corporal Punishment, Miss Jessica, Jessica, Mistress, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Latex, Rubber, Latex Suit, Nipple Twisting, Spanking F/M, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Im_Glad_You_Use_a_Gag.mp4
    File Size: 1.45 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:20:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Im_Glad_You_Use_a_Gag.mp4

Obey Melanie - Ass sniffer's delight

Obey Melanie - Ass sniffer's delight

Is it more humiliating sniffing My ass before you cum or after? Lets find out! I tease this ass slave with what he wants most only to stick it in his face after he cums. I insist he smells My ass! Will he be able to resist My charms? Or be left humiliated, nose up My ass, blushing and thanking Me for My kindness? Goddess Melanie has Her slave in chastity, sniffing and worshipping Her ass. She unlocks it, and allows it to stroke its cock on Her ass cheeks, which immediately lead it to cum. She finally has it sniffing Her ass after it has come.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Melanie, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Ass_sniffer_s_delight.mp4
    File Size: 539 MB
    Duration: 00:07:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Ass_sniffer_s_delight.mp4

Oubliette - You had one Job - Mistress Serena, Mistress Par...

Oubliette - You had one Job - Mistress Serena, Mistress Paris - CBT

There is no room for error when you are an in-service slave, so having embarrassed his owner in the supermarket, Mistress Serena has sent her slave to Mistress Paris for correction! Will being ignored by his owned and sent to Mistress Paris and Bonnie Brown for a Dominatrix style Dutch scratching be the guidance he needs or will we see him here again soon?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Paris, Mistress Serena, Dual Domination, Oubliette, Double Domination, Mistress, Serena, Paris, CBT Fantasy, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cock Squeeze, Leather

File name:Oubliette_You_had_one_Job.mp4
    File Size: 1.82 GB
    Duration: 00:12:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_You_had_one_Job.mp4

Under my princess - Princess Mini Bathroom Domination Cam 1...

Under my princess - Princess Mini Bathroom Domination Cam 1 Part 1 - Spitting

Princess Mini take a bath she spits a lot in slaves pathetic face, she slaps his face hard and kick his balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my Princess, Princess Mini, Mini, Princess, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit, Humiliation, Degradation, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Mini_Bathroom_Domination_Cam_1_Part_1.mp 4
    File Size: 254 MB
    Duration: 00:09:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3597 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Mini_Bathroom_Domination_Cam_1_Part_1.mp 4

ClubDom - Drained By The Young New Mistresses - Ruined Orgasm

ClubDom - Drained By The Young New Mistresses - Ruined Orgasm

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:ClubDom_-_Drained_By_The_Young_New_Mistresses.mp4
    File Size: 549 MB
    Duration: 00:06:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom_-_Drained_By_The_Young_New_Mistresses.mp4

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Coldblooded Mistress (P...

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Coldblooded Mistress (Part 3) (1080 HD) - Mistress Anette - Ballbusting

The last punishment is Anette's favouirte, because it's all about the punishing and torturing of the cock and the balls. She steps on his balls, then slaps them with her hands and then she uses a leather strap to make him scream even more. All the while she watches his face and the torments, that his eyes show.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Boots, Gloves, Ball Abuse, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Cock and Ball Strapping, Boxing

File name:Cruel_Punishments_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Coldblooded_Mistress__Part_3___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 892 MB
    Duration: 00:11:11
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 10.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishments_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Coldblooded_Mistress__Part_3___1080_HD_.mp4

FemaleWorship - I Need The Credit Card - Jenna Foxx - Pussy...

FemaleWorship - I Need The Credit Card - Jenna Foxx - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Jenna Foxx, Interracial, Oral Sex, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Oral Servitude, Ass Eating, Assworship, Asslicking, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Female Orgasms

File name:FemaleWorship_-_I_Need_The_Credit_Card.mp4
    File Size: 372 MB
    Duration: 00:04:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_I_Need_The_Credit_Card.mp4