keep2share.cc
Page 390 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 2903403803883893903913924004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 14596

Carmen Rivera - Born to be Wide - Chapter Three - Rosi Rosetta

Carmen Rivera - Born to be Wide - Chapter Three - Rosi Rosetta

Both Mistresses work on Rosi Rosetta's prostate with an electrical current causing an involuntary extreme ejaculation! During the completely out of control licking, stuffing, and fucking Orgy, Mr. P can't hold back, just gigantically awesome.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Rosi Rosetta, Carmen Rivera, Double Domination, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Femdom Sex, Fucking, BBC, Big Black Cock, XXL Strap-On, Monster Dildo

File name:Carmen_Rivera_-_Born_to_be_Wide_-_Chapter_Three.mp4
    File Size: 785 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:21:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5006 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera_-_Born_to_be_Wide_-_Chapter_Three.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Men Are Slaves - Sara Luvv, Kendall Faye - Suck On The Loll...

Men Are Slaves - Sara Luvv, Kendall Faye - Suck On The Lollipop (1080 HD) - Shoe Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Sara Luvv, Kendall Faye, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Sara_Luvv__Kendall_Faye_-_Suck_On_The_Lollipop__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 562 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Sara_Luvv__Kendall_Faye_-_Suck_On_The_Lollipop__1080_HD_.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice (1080 HD) - Mixed Wrestling

Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice (1080 HD) - Mixed Wrestling

CUSTOM REQUEST - Beat-down clip: Tough guy thinks he can take you in a fighting match and you show him the error of his ways. You and he make a bet, and loser will be totally humiliated however the winner sees fit. He tries his best, actually getting you in some compromising situations, however you're just playing with him! You start to fight dirty and hit him with low blows and groin grabs. You beat him into submission by choking him with your hands and using full force punches, with kicks and face slaps/punching if he can take it like in "Training Day" with no gloves. You hit him all over his body, but really focus on his nuts. Finally, after you've knocked him down to the mat, you grab his balls from between his legs and pull them backwards, tugging hard! Even pulling him off the ground and backwards from the force and you hold him there. This forces his final tap out. Now for his total humiliation: You position him so his head is under his dick and jerk him off into his own face like you did in "Enjoy suffer and Swallow" while continuing to bust his balls with punches and squeezes (and whatever else you want to throw in).

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Vibrator, Beatdowns, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Beetle_Juice__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 544 MB
    Duration: 00:13:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5364 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Beetle_Juice__1080_HD_.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Boot Lesson For My Wanker (1080 HD) - Boot ...

Mistress Gaia - Boot Lesson For My Wanker (1080 HD) - Boot Worship

CUSTOM REQUEST - In this clip, your pathetic ponyboy has been very disobedient and needs to be taught a lesson with a wrestling match. You are dressed in black rubber riding boots and tight blue jeans. As you wrestle him, he tries to be defiant and wrap his disgusting legs around you several times. You then show him that it is useless to try to defy you. You punish him by using your powerful legs to disable him by wrapping them around him to show him who's boss. While you both are laying on the floor and he is tired and exhausted, you then put your legs and riding boots in between his legs rubbing them up and down so he can feel your riding boots and jeans on his bare naked pathetic skin. After wrestling your pathetic slave, you make him hump your riding boots until he is finally allowed to cum on them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Boots, Jerk Off, Stroings, Cum on Boots, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Rubber Boots

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Boot_Lesson_For_My_Wanker__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 633 MB
    Duration: 00:15:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5647 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Boot_Lesson_For_My_Wanker__1080_HD_.mp4

SubbyHubby - Emma Evins and Kendra James

SubbyHubby - Emma Evins and Kendra James

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Emma Evins, Kendra James, Handjob, Redhead, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Stockings, Nylons

File name:sh_s527_emma_evins_kendra_james_full_length.mp4
    File Size: 2.99 GB
    Duration: 00:35:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sh_s527_emma_evins_kendra_james_full_length.mp4

Carmen Rivera - Die Arschhoelle - SEXorzismus - Pegging

Carmen Rivera - Die Arschhoelle - SEXorzismus - Pegging

And even the devil cannot oppose a double fisting of the merciful nuns. Finally, Evil dissipates into the monk's stiff cock and catapults out of the obsessed body in a mighty ejaculation. This "sexorcism" is accomplished and Sister Carmen finally has mercy! Amen! Following the end of the feature is behind-the-scenes footage. Note: The spoken language in this film is German

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Dual Domination, Electric Play, Electric, Latex, Rubber, Anal Fisting, Fists, XXL Strap-On, Huge Dildo, Monster Strap-On, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Carmen_Rivera_-_Die_Arschhoelle_-_SEXorzismus.mp4
    File Size: 727 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:19:59
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera_-_Die_Arschhoelle_-_SEXorzismus.mp4

ClubStiletto - You Shouldn't Be Breathing (1080 HD) - Miss ...

ClubStiletto - You Shouldn't Be Breathing (1080 HD) - Miss XI - Face Sitting

The scene opens as sexy sadist Miss XI checks her phone while she sits on her lame, useless slave's face. "What's your problem? You're so loud. You shouldn't even be breathing!" XI says in disgust to the squirming bitch. She sips hot tea and wants to relax but the slave's annoying thrashing about could result in a spill . all over him. Miss XI gets lost in her own thoughts before she finally decides she's had enough of her frantic slave and she settles him down with a super hard scissor lock. She attempts to get a response from the slave by questioning him, but he can't hear her because his ears are blocked by her legs. So, she slaps him repeatedly in the face to add to the poor slave's distress. She sits on his face again and he struggles even more than before. This time, he slides all the way down the bench, off the bench, and right onto the floor! XI doesn't miss a beat - she just slides down and wraps her legs around his neck again. As the scene rolls over, we find XI back in her original position with the slave under her ass. This time, he seems a bit more 'settled' so XI decides it's the perfect time to take some selfies.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss XI, XI, Mistress, Asian, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto_-_You_Shouldn_t_Be_Breathing__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 404 MB
    Duration: 00:05:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9954 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_You_Shouldn_t_Be_Breathing__1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess Zephy - Lick My Feet While I Relax In Bed! (1080 HD...

Goddess Zephy - Lick My Feet While I Relax In Bed! (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

A goddess should relax in bed after a long day, with a kneeling slave at her feet ready to obey and pamper. My "do whatever I say" slave sniffs and licks my tired feet per my command, sucks on my toes and gives a brief foot massage.all the while drooling over my sexy goddess body, wishing he could join me in bed! Pretty sure he was trying to hump the side of the bed-he gets so turned on being down at my gorgeous feet, worshiping me like a god.especially when I roll over and my beautiful bubble butt is in view!! I know he would hand over his soul just to wedge his face between my hot cheeks and sniiiiiiiff my divine asshole but after licking my feet clean, I inform him that I think he's having a difficult time composing himself, and dismiss him from my room. This clip is very hot-and a huge turn on for me, and having my goddess feet worshiped before bed is a pretty typical night routine

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Lick_My_Feet_While_I_Relax_In_Bed___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 529 MB
    Duration: 00:09:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7452 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Lick_My_Feet_While_I_Relax_In_Bed___1080_HD_.mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Brutally Fucked - Mistress Mera - Pe...

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Brutally Fucked - Mistress Mera - Pegging

Betty has been transformed into such a beautiful sissy! She is only after one thing and Myself and Mistress Mera know just what she needs... a serious anal stretching!! Dressed all in PVC with some sensational thigh PVC boots, I warm Betty up with My expert fingers, then moving onto a nice juicy cock. This dirty girl need all her holes filling, Mistress Mera wastes no time in using Bettys mouth to gag on her cock as we spit roast her. We take it in turns using her holes, our cocks increasing in size as her pegging becomes much harder and brutal. I mount her tight little ass to get as deep as possible inside her,pulling her hair and making her totally submit, before the magnificent Mistress Mera flips Betty onto her back as I deposit My spit in her mouth before deep throating My giant cock...Betty just can't get enough and squeals a We thrust inside her! By the time We have had our fill, Betty's makeup is destroyed!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Suzanna Maxwell, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Mistress, Mistress Mera, Mera, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anal Stretching, PVC, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Brutally_Fucked_-_Mistress_Mera.mp4
    File Size: 676 MB
    Resolution: 852 x 480
    Duration: 00:15:28
    Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 5970 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Brutally_Fucked_-_Mistress_Mera.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Spiders Web - Shoejob

Mistress Gaia - Spiders Web - Shoejob

ITALIAN SPEAKING CUSTOM REQUEST I would like another video where girl is a notary. Wearing a mini-skirt and black stockings, complimented with a low-cut blouse. A man comes to her to help make out his will, because he has already had a heart attack. The man is decidedly rich and she decides to take everything. Saying that there is an error in the will, she approaches him and makes the man look at a pendant between her breasts. When she has the man is in a trance, she starts mesmerizing him. Telling him that he must leave everything to her. Weak protests from the man who has a wife, come to nothing as you begin to tease him and give him shoejob. The man then yields by signing the will. You continue teasing him, and tell him that now he must only live for you and giving him instructions to go home and masturbate continuously without being able to stop thinking of you. Finally you leave him and begin laughing, as you contemplate the arrival of his will. It's been a goods day work with another slave caught in your spiders web. ITALIAN ITALIAN RICHIESTA PERSONALIZZATA Lei ? un notaio, (dovrebbe vestirsi con una camicetta scollata una minigonna e calze nere) un uomo viene da lei per un testamento perch? ha avuto un infarto. L'uomo ? decisamente ricco e lei decide di portargli vua tutto. Dicendo che c'? un errore nel testamento gli si avvicina e fa guardare all'uomo un ciondolo tra i suoi seni, quando l'uomo ? in trance comincia un handjob lento e intanto gli fa un lavaggio del cervello, dicendogli che deve lasciare tutto a lei, alle deboli proteste dell'uomo che ha moglie gli fa un shoejob e l'uomo cede firmando il testamento, poi sempre stuzzicandolo gli dice che ora deve solo morire per lei, e gli da istruzioni per andare a casa e masturbarsi continuamente senza mai potersi fermare pensando a lei. Alla fine lo manda via ridendo e pregustando l'eredit? che la aspetta.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mini-Skirt, Mistress, Mesmerize, Hypno, Hypnotic, Hypnosis, Shoejob, Shoe Fetish, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Spiders_Web.mp4
    File Size: 451 MB
    Duration: 00:12:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5062 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Spiders_Web.mp4