keep2share.cc
Page 402 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 3023523924004014024034044124525029021402 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 14594

FuckedFeet - Does That Feel Good? - Bailey Paige - Foot Wor...

FuckedFeet - Does That Feel Good? - Bailey Paige - Foot Worship

I was lucky enough to have Bailey Paige her via Twitter and she became an overnight sensation in the fetish world and foot biz. We lined up our shoot and she happens to be one of my favorite models EVER! Great wrinkled soles and an expert toe pointer and she loves to wiggle her toes. You gotta love her high top red sneakers - no socks of course, too! I told her to make her feet extra sweaty and she certainly rose to the occasion. Bailey is half Mexican, half American Indian and she is one of the cutest girls ever. She's simply adorable! She also has some really cool ink, as well. See her tease you as she peels off her SWEATY SNEAKERS and shows you her soles and the tops of her feet! She then gets in the Pose Position in a couple different angles and views. She absolutely LOVES having her feet worshiped. It's always nice to know when a girl really enjoys having her feet worshiped. There's nothing like it. As passionate as I am when it comes to licking a hot girl's feet and sucking her toes, Bailey likes it that much, as well! She is truly a hottie and a must see! I then have Bailey lay down in the Pose Position and I rub her ass cheeks as I lick her bare feet and suck her toes. There's something about a girl laying in this position and worshiping her feet. She is very demonstrative and vocal as she really enjoys having her feet worshiped. She is a true foot girl in every sense! She's fuckin AWESOME at giving FOOTJOBS!!! Her super sensual sexy technique will make you explode in nearly seconds. Thankfully I didn't, lol. She's THAT GOOD!! Check out the cock stroking technique she employs, lots of ball play and sensual motions. It drove me wild! After a lot of cock jerkin, I shoot my load all over her soles & size 5 feet. She then holds them up for you so you can see the cum dripping off them!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Bailey Paige, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:FFTBaiPaiWEB.mp4
    File Size: 1.51 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:26:11
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7948 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

FFTBaiPaiWEB.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

FetishCuties - Cum And Die. James Bond Cosplay Executrix (1...

FetishCuties - Cum And Die. James Bond Cosplay Executrix (1080 HD) - Scissor

It would be a scissorhold/executrix video, but with a twist - you have James Bond with his hands tied behind his back, and you offer him a game - as long as he doesn't cum you will set him free. The trick is that he's been in chastity for a week and you've given him vi@gra. You let him out of chastity and you're wearing red nylons and lingerie, and immediately he gets rock hard. You start with some pussy worship, and he doesn't want to so you get him in a figure 4 scissors and force him.

After a few minutes, you get on top and ride him slowly, and as he resists you wrap your legs around his body and squeeze out the air while riding. His breathing becomes hard and you know he's close, so you pull him towards you, and you land on your back and squeeze as hard as you can. His hands are tied behind his back so he cannot get free and as he tries to pull out to cum you wrap your legs around his back and make him cum inside and choke him out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, FetishCuties, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Smothering, Smother, Red Stockings, Handjob, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:FeCu_-_C_A_D._J_B_Co_Ex__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 701 MB
    Duration: 00:15:56
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FeCu_-_C_A_D._J_B_Co_Ex__1080_HD_.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Feet Torment - Mistress Inka - Caning

Merciless Dominas - Feet Torment - Mistress Inka - Caning

Bastinado - is a genre we have not filmed a lot in the past. Maybe a little, as part of a corporal punishment clip, but never on its own, as the main genre of a clip. Mistress Inka has her two slaves TFP and S1mmer lined up in her medical room for a classic bastinado session. The canes are ready; the whips are ready, even a few feathers for tickling and the slaves tied up - so what can possibly go wrong. Let Mistress Inka walk you through the genre of bastinado.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MercilessDominas, Mistress Inka, Inka, Mistress, Merciless Dominas, Foot Torment, Caning, Caning Fantasy, Cane, Canning, British Domme, Bastinado, Dirty Feet, Feather Tickling, Foot Tickling, Single Taul Whipping Fantasy, Tickling, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment

File name:Me_Do_-_Fe_To.mp4
    File Size: 1.36 GB
    Duration: 00:19:11
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Me_Do_-_Fe_To.mp4

Merciless Dominas - My Heels Bigger Than Your Cock - Mistre...

Merciless Dominas - My Heels Bigger Than Your Cock - Mistress Inka - CBT

Mistress Inka is holding her "nurse" surgery today. She is an accomplished Dominatrix with a beautiful face and promisingly cruel eyes. Goddess is the only word to describe Mistress Inka in her tight shiny red latex Nurse uniform. The Scottish Mistress is a vision to make every penis come fully erect. Today's patient has penis problems, though these will be insignificant after the medical play our Dominatrix deals out. Like every good Domina, the sight of a penis not properly at attention, especially when she is in a stunning tight latex dress, makes her angry and as she says "you won't like me when I'm angry". Mistress Inka has a penis plug, indeed a range of them for sounding in sizes from small to Jesus Christ! All are lubricated, ready for pushing just that painful bit too far. After verbal humiliation, it is clear that needles may work better. Mistress sets to her medical play before bandaging the small perforated penis, leaving the head unprotected for her high heels. When it comes to small penis humiliation she is a Dominatrix par excellence. Will the Domina "just" be trampling the small penis with the sharp edges of her high heels or use the high heels as a sharp-edged penis plug for further sounding measurements?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Medical Fetish, British Domme, High Heels, Heels Worship, Mistress Inka, Inka, Mistress, Latex Dress, Nurse Costume, Scottish Accent, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, SPH, Small Dick Humiliation

File name:Me_Do_-_My_H_Bi_T_Y_C.mp4
    File Size: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:17:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Me_Do_-_My_H_Bi_T_Y_C.mp4

Naomi Swann - Cum HARD for My Stinky Soles - Foot Worship

Naomi Swann - Cum HARD for My Stinky Soles - Foot Worship

What a lucky fucking slave! Princess Naomi has unlocked him from his chastity after a month and she has decided she'll let him cum, but only if he sniffs her stinky feet which have been locked in her sweaty boots all day. She slowly edges him with her amazing grip, he moans as each stroke puts him further under her control. His body quivers as he edges closer and closer. She denies him first. he is only allowed to cum when she lets him. It better be a BIG one too, Her slaves need to show her how much she means to them. Closer and closer she gets him. He finally gives her what she wanted. That's a good little bitch. A Very big load for Princess.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Naomi Swann, Princess Naomi, Princess Handjob, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Blonde, Blond Hair, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Big Load, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Na_Sw_-_C_H_f_My_St_So.mp4
    File Size: 569 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:21
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6877 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Na_Sw_-_C_H_f_My_St_So.mp4

ALISA - Time for humiliation - First foot worship experience

ALISA - Time for humiliation - First foot worship experience

This was Alisa's first foot worship experience. Alisa definitely liked it. From the first time she commanded and slap me. In the beginning I smelled her sweaty socks, then I received an order to take them off and did it with pleasure. Her bare feet are very appetizing and have a delicious taste and smell.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alisa, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Young Mistress, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:AL_-_Ti_f_hum_-_Fi_f_wor_exp.mp4
    File Size: 828 MB
    Duration: 00:09:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AL_-_Ti_f_hum_-_Fi_f_wor_exp.mp4

Amator - Lady Bijou, Kate - Riding Mistress

Amator - Lady Bijou, Kate - Riding Mistress

The mare has the task to clean the riding stable of the mistress. She is observed thereby by the always horny stable master, that this does not last long going well with so many hormones in play was to be expected. The mistress caught both then also in the act, with the penis of the stable master in the mouth of the Mare. The punishment with whip and cane follows on the boot and after it both are allowed to present their asses for breaking in. Why this treatment made both of them only hornier only heaven knows.. But there is also a common solution for this!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Lady Bijou, Bijou, Kate, Mistress, Chindo, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Pussy Tease, Teasing, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Black Hair, Corporal Punishment, Corset, Crop, Dominatrix, Foreskin, Latex, Rubber, Master, Medical Fetish, Straight, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Fetishfemdom.org, Ass, Anus, Strap-On, Strap on, Pegging, Thirdparty, Threesome, White

File name:Am_-_La_Bi__Ka_-_Ri_Mis.mp4
    File Size: 1.09 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:30:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Am_-_La_Bi__Ka_-_Ri_Mis.mp4

ClubStiletto - Lennox's Cruel Stilettos - Trampling

ClubStiletto - Lennox's Cruel Stilettos - Trampling

Lady Lennox admires the marks on her slave's torso as this scene opens. She steps back on him and then squats, to give him the full impact of her body. She places one stiletto on his head and lifts her other foot into the air. Lennox is a full-figured woman and the slave is subjected to a lot of weight, especially when she stands on one foot.

She steps around on his body and admires the large impressions she leaves on his flesh. She says it's so much fun to see him suffer like this. Finally, she steps on his neck, then looks directly at you and blows you a kiss.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Lady Lennox, Lennox, Trampling, Trample

File name:CSt_-_Le_s_Cr_Sti.mp4
    File Size: 350 MB
    Duration: 00:04:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CSt_-_Le_s_Cr_Sti.mp4

DIANA - Full ignore - Foot Worship - Young Mistress

DIANA - Full ignore - Foot Worship - Young Mistress

Diana recently turned 18 years old. She is very beautiful and has neat feet. Diana sits in a chair and corresponds with her friend and uses the Internet completely ignoring me and not paying any attention to me. In principle, it suited me since I was busy with very important work. Eh .. if I could convey the taste of her feet through the screen, I would do it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teen, Young Mistress, Diana, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:DI_-_Fu_ig_-_Fo_Wor.mp4
    File Size: 724 MB
    Duration: 00:07:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DI_-_Fu_ig_-_Fo_Wor.mp4

Evike - Foot Domination And Face Trampling

Evike - Foot Domination And Face Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evike, Footdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Face Trample, Facestanding, Face Standing, Trampling, Trample

File name:Ev_-_Fo_Dom_A_Fa_Tr.mp4
    File Size: 243 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:05:59
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5487 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ev_-_Fo_Dom_A_Fa_Tr.mp4