keep2share.cc
Page 360 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 2603103503583593603613623704104608601360 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 14573

Femme Fatale Films - Mission Impossible - Complete Film - M...

Femme Fatale Films - Mission Impossible - Complete Film - Miss Woods and Mistress Eleise de Lacy

A volunteer is required for a mission behind enemy lines. The officers need to know that in the event of capture, the candidate will not crack too easily under interrogation. A series of physical and mental challenges are employed to test him to his breaking point. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Miss Woods, Woods, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Eleise de Lacy, Mistress, Corporal Punishment, Breathplay, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Fingering, Forced Exercise, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Smothering, Smother, Ball Crush, Crushing, CBT, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Mission_Impossible_-_Complete_Film_-_Miss_Woods_and_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy.mp4
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:21:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Mission_Impossible_-_Complete_Film_-_Miss_Woods_and_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Xanas Foot Fantasies - Brats Bedroom Trample - Miss Mystiqu...

Xanas Foot Fantasies - Brats Bedroom Trample - Miss Mystique - Trampling

See one of our top selling models - Miss Mystique get to trample a guy for THE FIRST TIME EVER. The scene was shot during her interview at Xana's Palace! Regardless that it is her first time, Mystique confidently steps on her foot slave with her shoes on, makes him lick the bottoms of her white sneakers, then removes them and tramples the slave all over with evident jor and pleasure. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sneakers, Trample, Trampling, Xana, Xanas Foot Fantasies, Miss Mystique, Mystique, Mistress

File name:Xanas_Foot_Fantasies_-_Brats_Bedroom_Trample.mp4
    File Size: 373 MB
    Duration: 00:06:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Xanas_Foot_Fantasies_-_Brats_Bedroom_Trample.mp4

ViolentChicks - Chunky Heels Trample - Foot Humiliation

ViolentChicks - Chunky Heels Trample - Foot Humiliation

Olivia uses ladiesfloor as her footstool and tramples him with chunky heels and her feet in black and red stockings. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, ViolentChicks, Olivia, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Trampling, Trample, Shoe Fetish, Footstool, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:ViolentChicks_-_Chunky_Heels_Trample.mp4
    File Size: 213 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:53
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5918 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ViolentChicks_-_Chunky_Heels_Trample.mp4

Mistress Kelly Kalashnik - Slapping Frenzy Punishment - Fac...

Mistress Kelly Kalashnik - Slapping Frenzy Punishment - Face Slapping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kelly Kalashnik, Mistress, Mistress Kelly Kalashnik, Bondage Male, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Faceslapping, Humiliation, Degradation, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Mistress_Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Slapping_Frenzy_Punishment.mp4
    File Size: 168 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 576
    Duration: 00:10:21
    Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2192 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Slapping_Frenzy_Punishment.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Worship And Cum For Me (1080 HD) - Foot Wor...

Mistress Gaia - Worship And Cum For Me (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

I would like a video with you wearing sandals similar to the ones you were wearing in the last video that you made with gold pants. However, having black enael on your feet & nails. You put your slave on the floor for him to kiss and worship your shoes and feet. You continue to tease him, and eventually give him a footjob. He must lick his mess from your feet, and continue to worship you. The length of the video should be around 6 minutes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworsip, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Trampling, Trample, High Heels, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cum on Feet

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Worship_And_Cum_For_Me__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 406 MB
    Duration: 00:09:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5661 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Worship_And_Cum_For_Me__1080_HD_.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Orgasmic Tease (720 HD) - Foot Worship

Mistress Gaia - Orgasmic Tease (720 HD) - Foot Worship

Can you start the video sitting in front of the camera, wearing black-heeled shoes, with very dark pantyhose. Wear a dress chosen that will emphasize your pantyhose and shoes. Your slave will kneel next to you and begin smelling your feet. As he continues you use very vulgar language at him. As your insults continue, the slaves cock becomes very hard. You tell him to stand up and remove his pants. Then you take hold of his throbbing cock, and begin to tease him while still using abusive language to him. Eventually, you allow your slave to cum. When finished you tell him to get out of your sight. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Tease, Teasing, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Pantyhose, Nylons

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Tease, Teasing, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Orgasmic_Tease__720_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 68.4 MB
    Duration: 00:09:27
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 881 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Orgasmic_Tease__720_HD_.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Old School Humiliation (720 HD) - Hot Femdom

Mistress Gaia - Old School Humiliation (720 HD) - Hot Femdom

A girl goes to visit an old school friend to ask him for a job. She begins by telling him that her husband has left her and she's desperate and urgently needs help.The girl wants to exploit the situation and tries to make him remember the old days. However, the guy understands and tells her it's too late. He reminds her, you treated me really bad when we were at school. All you did was humiliate me and call me names. She tells him that she thought he was the loser. However, she remembers how he always stared at her feet and legs? His gaze drops to her feet, and she begins to dangle her shoe as he looks at her beautiful legs. The girl laughs, and once again begins to humiliate him. He's such a whimp, and kneels to try to kiss her feet. However, she tells him it's not going to be that easy. He must get on his knees and worship her like never before. He must also become her permenant slave. If he wants to continue to see her he must divorce his wife. The guy replies, his wife is very jealous and would never leave him. The girl gets angry at his attitude and slaps him. You WILL leave your wife, and you will also become my slave. She leaves him on his knees to ponder his future.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Old_School_Humiliation__720_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:09:41
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3581 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Old_School_Humiliation__720_HD_.mp4

Miss Melisande Sin - Bratty strap on virign getting fucked ...

Miss Melisande Sin - Bratty strap on virign getting fucked by two Mistresses - Pegging

This bratty young boy has been to House Of Sin once before already. Last time it was his very first time. We took it easy on him and he complained about it not being hard enough! This time around, we won't be pitying him at all. He's never tried strap on before, so after his ass was well beaten, we deep throat fuck him one after another and play with his poor little tight asshole. We decide to show his his place and fuck him until he begs for mercy. He's such an amateur, moaning like a little bitch when we slide the strap on into him. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Melisande Sin, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Deep Throat, Butt Plug, Blowjob, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Strap_on_young_slave.mp4
    File Size: 723 MB
    Duration: 00:08:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strap_on_young_slave.mp4

FemaleWorship - I Definitely Needed That - Fallon West - Pu...

FemaleWorship - I Definitely Needed That - Fallon West - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Fallon West, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:FemaleWorship_-_I_Definitely_Needed_That.mp4
    File Size: 53.9 MB
    Duration: 00:03:26
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2028 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_I_Definitely_Needed_That.mp4

Domination For Your Own Good - How to keep your husband in ...

Domination For Your Own Good - How to keep your husband in line - HD 1080 - Femdom Spanking

Today is the day my husband must endure his regular weekly maintenance spanking. His ass is mine and I am going to remind him of that today. I allow him no modesty and without concern of his privates being fully displayed, I strip him right on the front porch as soon as he gets home from work. I take the belt he's wearing from his pants to add to the table of implements I have already laid out for our ritual. With anticipation and dread, he marches straight to the corner and gets into position. He knows what's coming and that this is required to prove his love and devotion to me. He understands this is what helps keep our marriage working. In order to keep me happy, he must regularly accept spankings with multiple implements for my pleasure. 12 different ones today, to be exact.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, OTK Spanking, Paddling, Strapping, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip,

File name:How_to_keep_your_husband_in_line_-_HD_1080.mp4
    File Size: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:15:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

How_to_keep_your_husband_in_line_-_HD_1080.mp4