keep2share.cc
Page 284 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 14588

I Like Your Plan (1080 HD) - Raven Hart

I Like Your Plan (1080 HD) - Raven Hart

It starts as making out, but eventually ends up with Miss Raven Hart lying comfortably on the bean bag while her man orally works away. She likes his plan, and will let him run it to completion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Cunilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Raven Hart, Mistress, Miss Raven Hart

File name:I Like Your Plan (1080 HD) - Raven Hart.mp4
    File Size: 420 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:04:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

I Like Your Plan (1080 HD) - Raven Hart.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Massage Femdom Style (1080 HD) - Miss Jasmine

Massage Femdom Style (1080 HD) - Miss Jasmine

I start out giving my client a sensual massage and comment about how he needs to stretch more while I'm on top of him. I pull his arms back and put them in bondage telling him that it will help with his tension and increase his flexibility. Out comes a small hairbrush which I use on his ass. light percussion will help break up the scar tissue I tell him. As the implements become larger the strikes become harder until his ass is raw. I even use a large wooden rod on his feet. I'm punishing him for being rude to my receptionist and my real massage therapy speciality is a technique call bloodletting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Asian, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Mistress

File name:Massage Femdom Style (1080 HD) - Miss Jasmine.mp4
    File Size: 498 MB
    Duration: 00:06:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Massage Femdom Style (1080 HD) - Miss Jasmine.mp4

MeToo Spanking Day 3 - Snow Mercy

MeToo Spanking Day 3 - Snow Mercy

Snow Mercy visits her boss (Josh Day) at his home for what she was told is over time work. But instead he hits on her yet again. Fetish Femdom org He did not learn his lesson the last 2 times, so she delivers a spanking so severe that he will surely learn to keep his hands to himself this time!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, ClareSpanksMen, Snow Mercy

File name:MeToo Spanking Day 3 - Snow Mercy .wmv
    File Size: 210 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:37
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 2987 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

MeToo Spanking Day 3 - Snow Mercy .wmv

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge ruined cumshot

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge ruined cumshot

I hold the key to this slave's chastity; thus, I control his cock. He never know when he will get a release, and he can only dream it will be a full one, and not another ruined orgasm. And I know he is dreaming about that, with all the constant teasing and denial I subject him to.

Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he'll get one? It's hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I'm sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he's so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word "Please" in just the last few minutes. I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum - I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Ezada, Sinn, Handjob, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge ruined cumshot .mp4
    File Size: 208 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:04
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.201 FPS, 1571 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge ruined cumshot .mp4

Tiny Dick Humiliated In The Woods - Lady Bellatrix

Tiny Dick Humiliated In The Woods - Lady Bellatrix

A stranger comes across Lady Bellatrix in the woods and she apologies as it's a public trail but continues to face sit her slave none the less and crop his cock at the same time. It's sort of like a public service, letting others see how most men deserve to be treated by women. Her slave has a super tiny cock and in addition to mocking him for that she also humiliates him about his face saying he would look a lot better if her ass (which is on his face) actually was his face.

Once the guest has left Bellatrix has her slave get up on his knees and says she is going to continue his education, learning new British slang. She explains new words as she writes them on his body with permanent marker. She marks him, slaps him, spits on him, sits on him, and verbally degrades him. Virgin, tiny dick, whore, wanker, and cunt are only some of the words she covers him with. Then she places her foot on his back and reaches in her panties and removes her tampon. She makes him beg for it before sticking it in his mouth to suck. "I'm heading home now" she tells him, picks up all his clothes from the ground and walks from the woods. "Don't scare the neighbors" she calls back at him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Outdoors, Humiliation, Degradation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation

File name:Tiny Dick Humiliated In The Woods - Lady Bellatrix.mp4
    File Size: 482 MB
    Duration: 00:06:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiny Dick Humiliated In The Woods - Lady Bellatrix.mp4

Where Are Those Two Losers (1080 HD) - Princess Skylar, Mis...

Where Are Those Two Losers (1080 HD) - Princess Skylar, Miss Jasmine

I subject our shoe slaves to all sorts of disgusting scents and flavours. They're, after all just slaves who crawl on the floor anyways. After a day of getting beaten worshipping our dirty shoes isn't too bad. We summon them in and spoil them with our sticky soles and later on our sweaty feet. We swap our losers and compare their skills. Do you think you could do better?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Miss Jasmine, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Jasmine, Mistress, Princess Skylar, Skylar, Princess, Asian

File name:Where Are Those Two Losers (1080 HD) - Princess Skylar, Miss Jasmine.mp4
    File Size: 594 MB
    Duration: 00:08:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Where Are Those Two Losers (1080 HD) - Princess Skylar, Miss Jasmine.mp4

He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya

He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya

Princess Leya has endless males that beg to be her slave. That means she has little use for slaves that don't show her complete servitude and devotion. So on occasion she`ll put her slaves through a test of pain to see if they really and truly are devoted to serving and amusing her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlves, Men Are Slaves, Princess Leya, Leya, Princess, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Beatdowns, Humiliation, Degradation, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Slut Training

File name:He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya.mp4
    File Size: 102 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya.mp4

I Want You To Fuck My Hand (1080 HD) - Kat

I Want You To Fuck My Hand (1080 HD) - Kat

Queen Kat has no pity on the men she owns and controls. They are hers to use as she sees fit, which is why she loves to edge n deny them for days on end. She will torment this slave with the chance of an orgasm but it's unlikely she will allow one, since men perform better when they're hungry and horny.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Kat, Mistress Kat

File name:I Want You To Fuck My Hand (1080 HD) - Kat .mp4
    File Size: 955 MB
    Duration: 00:09:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

I Want You To Fuck My Hand (1080 HD) - Kat .mp4

Savannah Fox Bodybuilder Moms Mother-Suck Cock - Rapture

Savannah Fox Bodybuilder Moms Mother-Suck Cock - Rapture

Hot mom Brandie Mae had her ripped friend Rapture over for wine. The older women complain they can't find a big dick. Upon seeing how big her sons cock is Brandie can't contain herself. The sight of cock has the milfs in a frenzy! The jump on Shawn, dominating him with their strong muscles. Rapture s mothers him with her giant fake tits before pushing him to the ground. The women hold him down and put his young cock in their mouth. They also order him to eat their pussies. They s mother him under their giant bodybuilder asses. The older women can't get enough of this young stud. Brandie can't believe she is doing this to her son! But she has another glass of wine and goes right back to blowing.Enjoy this hott two on one action with lots of deep throat, big booties and braces

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Savannah Fox, Rapture, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Savannah Fox Bodybuilder Moms Mother-Suck Cock - Rapture.mp4
    File Size: 583 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:43
    Video: AVC, 1440x, 23.976 FPS, 7965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Savannah Fox Bodybuilder Moms Mother-Suck Cock - Rapture.mp4

You're Like One Of The Dogs (1080 HD) - Goddess Belle

You're Like One Of The Dogs (1080 HD) - Goddess Belle

Gorgeous Goddess Belle owns many men. Some are treated like slaves while others are treated both like slaves and dogs, kept in the garage and fed from a dog bowl. This particular male she owns falls into that category, a slave that not only serves her but also regularly endures a humiliation lifestyle to amuse her whims.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ballshocker, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, CBT, Ball Abuse, Electric Play, Electric

File name:You're Like One Of The Dogs (1080 HD) - Goddess Belle.mp4
    File Size: 650 MB
    Duration: 00:06:55
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

You're Like One Of The Dogs (1080 HD) - Goddess Belle.mp4