keep2share.cc
Page 359 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 2593093493573583593603613694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 14577

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Lexi - Orgasmic Squirting ove...

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Lexi - Orgasmic Squirting over Golden Toilet

Previously Unreleased! 1080 HD Amadahy and Lexi want to play with a new vibrator that they just got. They want to see if they can use it to cum so hard that they squirt. They don't want the squirt to make a mess and go everywhere, so they call in their human toilet. His job is to catch all their orgasmic squirting in his mouth. Drinking a girl's squirt is the closest a slave can ever get to sex with her. Amadahy uses the vibrator to squirt all over her toilet slave's face. After Amadahy does it, Lexi does it too. After Lexi does it, Amadahy does it again. The slave's face is completely covered in the girl's squirt. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amadahy, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Toilet, Squirting, Female Orgasms, Brat Princess 2, Toilet Slavery, Lexi, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Stockings, Nylons, Brat Girls, Human Toilet

File name:Lexi_and_Amadahy_Orgasmic_Squirting_Over_Golden_To ilet_1080HD.wmv
    File Size: 829 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Lexi_and_Amadahy_Orgasmic_Squirting_Over_Golden_To ilet_1080HD.wmv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara - Hart am Start - Kapitel 2 - Pe...

Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara - Hart am Start - Kapitel 2 - Pegging

The next victim proves to be an all-round talent: a huge 19 inch dildo disappears in his rectum just to be catapulted right back out of it! He feels the ultimate domination when both ladies bury their arms into his ass cavity.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara, Sahara, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Anal Fisting, Fists, Huge Dildo, XXL Strap-On, Big Strap-On, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Carmen_Rivera__Lady_Sahara_-_Hart_am_Start_-_Kapitel_2.mp4
    File Size: 1.32 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:36:57
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4979 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera__Lady_Sahara_-_Hart_am_Start_-_Kapitel_2.mp4

CFNMEU - Dominantni Sestra - Voyeur - Pegging

CFNMEU - Dominantni Sestra - Voyeur - Pegging

Dusan Polanek stara in this Dream Set CFNM, which was suggested by Kris. His sexy cleaning lady is busy dusting, bending over and showing off her underwear as Dusan peeps through the open door. He rubs himself as he watches. Reaching into his jeans Dusan gropes himself, then he releases his rock hard cock and starts to wank. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CFNMEU, CFNM, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob

File name:CFNMEU_-_Dominantni_Sestra_-_Voyeur.mp4
    File Size: 1.47 GB
    Duration: 00:41:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMEU_-_Dominantni_Sestra_-_Voyeur.mp4

ClubStiletto - Ready Fore Some Trampling - Mistress Kandy

ClubStiletto - Ready Fore Some Trampling - Mistress Kandy

Mistress Kandy loves golfing so today she is using the slaves mouth as a tee. Poor bitch is petrified. She knocks the ball out of his month and then gets down to business jumping on the slave with her cleats. She stomps on his stomach and chest and presses his face down as well. The clubs are helpful as support and allows her to jump nicely. She even takes a few swings at the ball and says "I might not be a scratch golfer but I am a scratch trampler." Soon the slave is begging Mistress to stop but she doesn't really care and if anything gets even more vicious. The camera man risks his life climbing up onto the ledge to get some nice overhead shots so you see the slave really suffering, not to mention some nice breast shots. Kandy now steps on his face and then sticks the dirty shoe into his mouth. The back to chest and stomach trampling and back into his mouth. Isn't summer wonderful and when Kandy is done trampling she uses the slave as her bench and then a golf cart to carry her around the course. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Outdoors, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy Kink, Kandy, Mistress, Trampling, Trample

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Ready_Fore_Some_Trampling_-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4
    File Size: 112 MB
    Duration: 00:06:57
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Ready_Fore_Some_Trampling_-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4

Crush Passion - Stiletto Punishment - Lady Chanel - Trampling

Crush Passion - Stiletto Punishment - Lady Chanel - Trampling

This was really funny. I wanted to use my slave as a human catwalk this time. I try on different pairs of high heel shoes and walk on my slave. I order him to kiss and lick my shoes. That was painful for the floor. LOL At the end I even walked on my slave with my 400 EUROs Italian Designer Shoes. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Crush Passion, Germany, Trampling, Lady Chanel, Chanel, Trample, Footdom, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Crush, Crushing, Foot Fetish

File name:Crush_Passion_-_Stiletto_Punishment.mp4
    File Size: 615 MB
    Duration: 00:10:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8346 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Crush_Passion_-_Stiletto_Punishment.mp4

Oh yeah swallow this dirt - Boot Worship

Oh yeah swallow this dirt - Boot Worship

Alyson uses looser foot-boy for cleaning her boots. Her leather boots absolutely filthy with stocked pieces of mud on soles. She is cruel and uncompromising mistress. Alyson says: You know how many germs in this dirt on my soles? I absolutely do not care. Lick them. Show me your tongue. Oh yeah, swallow this dirt! She smokes and uses slaves tongue like are ashtray. Also she drinks Cola and spits in slaves mouth. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Extreme Domination, Boots, Dirty Boot, Bootlicking, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Trampling, Trample, Boot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Filth, Mud, Dirt, Soles, Foot Humiliation

File name:Oh_yeah_swallow_this_dirt.mp4
    File Size: 389 MB
    Duration: 00:08:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oh_yeah_swallow_this_dirt.mp4

Mistress-Jennifer - Mistress Alexis - Nice and Tight (Compl...

Mistress-Jennifer - Mistress Alexis - Nice and Tight (Complete)

Mistress Alexis makes Her 63 minute debut as this newly minted Dominatrix takes great satisfaction from using slave sean for Her twisted pleasure. She loosens up his tight asshole with fingers, speculum and blow up plug and then has Her way for the first time fucking a man up the backside. Her enormous strap-on is buried as Her huge breasts jiggle. Her seemingly never ending legs then stroll up to sean fastened down tight and She proceeds to spit down his throat and utterly dominate him as She fucks him in strict bondage. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Pussy Worship, Blowjob, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Anal Fingering, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked,Spank, Electric, Electric Play, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Spitting, Spit

File name:Mistress-Jennifer_-_Mistress_Alexis_-_Nice_and_Tight__Complete_.mp4
    File Size: 2.24 GB
    Duration: 01:02:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5023 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress-Jennifer_-_Mistress_Alexis_-_Nice_and_Tight__Complete_.mp4

Mina Thorne - Fucked to the Breaking Point - Cybil Troy - P...

Mina Thorne - Fucked to the Breaking Point - Cybil Troy - Pegging

Admittedly our horny slave may have bitten off more than he can chew by putting himself up against Cybill Troy and I'd brutal cocks. We waste no time inserting our large strap-ons in his ass and going right to work fucking him till all he can do like the cheap whore that he is. It isn't enough that his ass is fucked by these large cocks, but while his man hole is pummeled over and over he has to prove his cock sucking skills as well by deep throating one Mistress's cock while the other fucks his hole. By the time we are done with him, he has been thoroughly fucked and broken. Seems our big cocks and rough ass pounding was a little too much for him! Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mina Thorne, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mina_Thorne_-_Fucked_to_the_Breaking_Point.mp4
    File Size: 206 MB
    Duration: 00:09:12
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2983 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mina_Thorne_-_Fucked_to_the_Breaking_Point.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Make Him Scream - Ballbusting

Merciless Dominas - Make Him Scream - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, MercilessDominas, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Make_Him_Scream.mp4
    File Size: 1.18 GB
    Duration: 00:16:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9967 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Make_Him_Scream.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Beg To Cum - Please Be Generous (4K) - Org...

Men Are Slaves - Beg To Cum - Please Be Generous (4K) - Orgasm Control

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Andre Shakti, Beg To Cum, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Bondage male, Bondage, Handjob, 4K, 4K Femdom, Femdom 4K, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Please_Be_Generous__4K_.mp4
    File Size: 1.39 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:08:13
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Please_Be_Generous__4K_.mp4