keep2share.cc
Page 297 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 1972472872952962972982993073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 14591

Princess Brook - Public Toilet Training

Princess Brook - Public Toilet Training

What a filthy little toilet slut this creature is!

I lead him into the public toilet which is used on the industrial site/farm where I shoot from. It's used by mechanics and farmers etc. Luckily enough, the toilet was in a bit of a mess, with a yellow tinge to the water in the toilet bowl, and a few very disgusting streaks of brown mess on the side of the toilet. Perfect for my toilet slut to clean. I force him into the cubicle first and instruct him to get his head into the toilet and start licking the filthy messy bowl clean for me. I torment him and tease him while his head is deep in the toilet licking away, and I tell him that I'd love to straddle over his dumb face right now and take a hot fresh dump straight into his mouth. I know he'd love it too, just as you probably would yourself. To have the privilege of laying back, and opening your mouth wide to receive my steaming hot stinking brown log in your filthy mouth! Anyway, after my slut had cleaned the bowl, I drag him out and make him watch as I sprinkle his lunch (a dry stale muffin) into 2 urinals in the public toilet. I then force him in to eat his lunch directly out of the urinals. The filthy slag gets straight down on his knees and eats his lunch from the dirty public urinal toilets as I belittle and ridicule him. What a complete fucking loser this wretch is! I press down on him with my boots and force him to eat every crumb of his lunch from the toilet bowl like the deprived creature he is. I then tell him that I'm going to leave him there for the rest of the day, and that I'm going to announce to all of the male workers on the industrial site that they can use his mouth as their toilet for the day. I order him to stay there with his mouth wide open, and give him his instructions as my public toilet, and then I walk out and leave him there to be used and abused as my toilet slut!

FILTHY LITTLE CUNT!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Brook, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Toilet, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Princess Brook - Public Toilet Training.mp4
    File Size: 426 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:42
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4570 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Brook - Public Toilet Training.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Worship my Feet with Me (1080 HD)

Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Worship my Feet with Me (1080 HD)

1080 HD Princess Kat wants her chastity slave to worship her feet. She spits on her soles and makes the slave lick it off. Kat's feet are so inviting, she worships one herself while the chastity slave worships the other. When she is finished licking her own foot, then he will get to lick it. Kat rubs her soles across the chastity slave's tongue and makes him suck her toes. She knows it drives him wild. Kat gets mad when the chastity slave doesn't suck her toes good enough. Kat is a little mean and humiliating to her chastity slave, but he is so honored to serve her perfect feet. Kat examines the pathetic slave's chastity device. She teases him with her toes. The device gets tighter and tighter. Satisfied that the chastity slave is being sufficiently aroused by the tease, Kat has the slave kneel and continue to worship her feet as the device becomes more and more uncomfortably tight.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Kat, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Kat Soles, Brat Girls, Chastity Male

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Worship my Feet with Me (1080 HD).wmv
    File Size: 877 MB
    Duration: 00:11:41
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Worship my Feet with Me (1080 HD).wmv

Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting

Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting

Caught. Again. Fine, you wanna sniff my pantyhose? See how you like it when all you can breathe is my gusset.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Christina QCCP, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Pantyhose, Nylons, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting.mp4
    File Size: 508 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6169 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting.mp4

Carmen Rivera - Venus in Gummi

Carmen_Rivera_-_Venus_in_Gummi

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Electric Play, Electric

File name:Carmen_Rivera_-_Venus_in_Gummi.mp4
    File Size: 1.56 GB
    Duration: 00:43:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4985 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera_-_Venus_in_Gummi.mp4

Kinky Mistresses Electro Sounds And Stretched Balls Chl...

Kinky Mistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Balls___ Chloe_Savage

Chloe Savage is a young, very sadistic lady who loves to inflict pain on her Slaves. Today she wants to use her submissive object, which she has tied to the love swing with a steel device. Stretching the skin of his cock with clamps and make his urethra vibrate with electro sounds.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Gasmask, Electric Play, Electric, Chloe Savage, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:KinkyMistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Bal ls___Chloe_Savage.mp4
    File Size: 253 MB
    Duration: 00:08:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Bal ls___Chloe_Savage.mp4

MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole

MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole

Mr Vegas is stunned when an incredibly hot 19 year old walks into his office and tells him she wants to apply for a job. She knows when an older man is weak around hot young women so she starts bossing him around to see what he will do. Within 3 minutes, she has him down on his knees licking her beautiful feet. She laughs at him as she makes him beg her to work there.. she knows he is going to be her plaything and his company will soon be hers!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MeanBitches, MeanWorld, Handjob, Kiara Cole, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking Asslicking, Ass Licking, Brat, Ass Fetish, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole.mp4
    File Size: 2.11 GB
    Duration: 00:37:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Purple Haze

Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze

I'm with my beautiful mistress friend at the House of Sinn. We are back to see how our slave is doing in his cage. Previously we left him there to suffer. His hands are bound to the cage, and his balls are tightly tied with rope. He can't escape, and we are going to enjoy a relaxing cigarette while making our bitch suffer. As we light up he pleads with us to blow our Smoke into his face, he coughs and chokes as we gladly oblige. With his balls and cock protruding out of the cage, we are tempted to apply a little heat with the hot tip of our cigarettes. We continue to torment our slut, spitting in his face and blowing our Smoke at him. Finally we stub our cigarettes out on his tongue, leaving him with his throbbing cock and tightly bound balls in a purple haze.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Human Ashtray, CBT, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoking, Burning, Ball Abuse

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze.mp4
    File Size: 290 MB
    Duration: 00:07:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5212 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze.mp4

Mistress Iside - Destroyed Balls And Erected Cock

Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock

Oggi voglio essere buona, ho deciso di premiare questo schiavo per la sua fedelta' ma prima voglio sottoporlo ad una prova durissima. Questo schiavo dovra' riuscire a mantenere una continua erezione mentre io massacro le sue palle con i miei potentissimi calci . Ovviamente inizia gia' a tremare , sa benissimo che non usero' nessuna clemenza verso le sue palle flosce , ma se vuole ottenere il premio, dovra' impegnarsi al massimo e offrire alla Padrona tutta la sua sofferenza. Riuscira' a superare questa terribile prova?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Young Mistress, Iside, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ball Crush, Crushing, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock.mp4
    File Size: 339 MB
    Duration: 00:07:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5861 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock.mp4

Mistress Nikita - Playing With My Cock

Mistress_Nikita_-_Playing_With_My_Cock

The little worms that are fortunate enough to slither beneath my soles are well aware that little thing between their legs belongs to me. And they get to keep it as long as it remains fun for me to play with. I'll tell it when to get hard, when to get soft, when to drip and when it can spurt. Slapping, poking, grabbing, and pinching are always fun, as is jamming my heel into that tender flesh at the tip or shoving large steel medical devices down that pee hole. No matter what I do to it the bitch still begs for release. It'll have to slurp up every last drop from my long black leather gloves hands if it wants that privilege, of course!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, CBT

File name:Mistress_Nikita_-_Playing_With_My_Cock.mp4
    File Size: 480 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_-_Playing_With_My_Cock.mp4

Breaking James Bond - Amazons feat Mandy Flores

Breaking James Bond - Amazons feat Mandy Flores

Agent Mandy is a beautiful new Bond Villainess. He has never faced a foe like you before incredibly beautiful, class, sensual, seductive and possess the strength of five men. You have come to capture him and make him your possession.

"Welcome home, James. I've been waiting for you. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Agent Mandy, and you, commander, belong to me now." When he reaches you, you unfold your legs and slowly stand to your full height. mandy flores. You are quite imposing - perfect Amazonian physique, muscular arms, but also incredibly attractive and alluring - he can't pull himself away from you. We come back to James waking up. You've brought him back to your lair. You're sitting with your beautiful legs crossed. You could be waiting for a date - that's how classy and calm you are. He is at your feet. When he wakes you pleasantly inform him what happened to him and where he is. With the great James Bond as your possession, nothing will stop you. He gets up slowly. Ready this time. You're amused. "You still have a fight left in you. Wonderful." He throws a punch at your stomach and it just bounces off. He tries again. Same thing. You just smile. He swings once more and you catch his in your hand. With the other you seize him by the throat in a crushing grip. You draw his face close towards you. He is helpless to resist. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you, James." You throw him across the room without breaking a sweat. What follows is a cat and mouse of you catching him and seducing him with your sexually and breaking him with your strength.You might also enjoy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mandy Flores, Amazon, Ass, Control, Domination, Female Supremacy, Giant, Legs, Muscle, Powerful, Powerful Woman, Roleplay, Seduction, Sensual Domination, Super Villain, Weak Men, Worship

File name:Breaking James Bond - Amazons feat Mandy Flores.mp4
    File Size: 510 MB
    Duration: 00:09:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7659 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Breaking James Bond - Amazons feat Mandy Flores.mp4