keep2share.cc
Page 404 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 3043543944024034044054064144545049041404 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 14471

AstroDomina - Slave Transaction - Findom

AstroDomina - Slave Transaction - Findom

I love training my slaves for the market, that's how I get top dollar for them!

Sydney's on the phone with a slaver, negotiating for a price for her latest goods. She's got her slave bound and suspended from a harness, barely able to move. She toys with her poor pathetic slave, telling him she's hoping to sell him soon. She whips him a few times with her cane, just to have some fun..

She gets another call, but this buyer is only offering half the price she's asking! She demands more. He's a very well trained slave and loves to service and describes how well he takes large cocks up his ass. She wants to get her money's worth!

With so many bidders, she knows she can get the best price for her product. She's been working on this one for a while, and still loves to hear his whimpers. She laughs at his discomfort and continues to taunt him about his future life as a slave to some random stranger. He's going to have to serve well to preserve her reputation! But he knows his place.

Her buyers also love it when he's plugged, so she works one up into his ass. That's just the cherry on top! Finally she gets another call.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Findom, Financial Domination, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Goddess, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:AD_-_Sl_Tr.mp4
    File Size: 638 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5931 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

AD_-_Sl_Tr.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

TheRealQueendom - Holly Gaming Smother Compilation 2 - Face...

TheRealQueendom - Holly Gaming Smother Compilation 2 - Face Sitting

This is a compilation of 4 classic Goddess Holly gaming facesitting clips from 2014! All four clips have been re-edited from scratch and improved from the original versions! Below are the descriptions for each of the clips in this compilation:

Her Gaming Couch Again:

A different camera angle than usual is used as Goddess Holly uses her delicious bubble butt to smother her human gaming couch. She has the slave's wrists tied to the legs of her futon and plants her sexy ass over his face and settles in for a long gaming session! Holly keeps her full weight on the slave as she gets into her game, barely even noticing his struggles for air!

Gaming Seat Up Close:

Goddess Holly uses her gaming seat again, smothering him without mercy as she battles her way through another game, all with a close up view of the facesitting action! The slave's struggles for air are both slightly amusing and annoying to Goddess Holly. Soon she gets tired of the slave's attempts to breath and duct tapes his mouth shut before planting her ass back down again! A closer than usual angle this time so the focus is entirely on that action and her sexy bubble butt!

Her Gaming Couch:

Goddess Holly is back! Her slave is tied to a futon, ready to serve as a gaming couch cushion all night long! Holly is wearing some sexy, soft, and tight shorts and she plops down on her slave's face without a care. She sits with her full weight smothering him, barely acknowledging the slave's existence as she gives it just enough air to survive. Holly doesn't care about the slave's comfort or need for air, she is completely focused on winning her battle which is far more important than a slave breathing! She sits for long stretches and makes the slave really struggle and fight for every breath, forcing him to hold on and hope she lets wins her fight and gives him some air. About halfway through the clip she strips down to her thong and really seals her slave's face under her sexy bubble butt! This slave begged to be her full time gaming seat and that's exactly what he is going to get!

Her Gaming Seat 3:

Goddess Holly is back and her smother slave is right where she left it, tied down, face up, and waiting for her sexy bubble butt to smother him! Holly really treats the slave's face as her personal gaming chair and completely forgets about him until he starts squirming and annoying her for air. Occasionally she turns around and does a little forward sitting, but this one is almost all reverse sitting while gaming!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheRealQueendom, Facesitting, Compilation, Facesit, Ass Fetish, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Goddess Holly, Holly, Goddess, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:TRQu_-_Hol_Ga_Sm_Comp_2.mp4
    File Size: 2.84 GB
    Duration: 01:01:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6291 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TRQu_-_Hol_Ga_Sm_Comp_2.mp4

TheVenusGirls - Black Widow Tit Job - Gold Digger - Eva Not...

TheVenusGirls - Black Widow Tit Job - Gold Digger - Eva Notty - Forced Orgasm

Hot MILF Eva Notty in a pink leather corset and black leather bra enters a room where her asian slave is tied on his back on a bench with a black stilleto / heel shoe tied to his face. She then teases him and starts jerking him of using her hands and her huge boobs. Scene ends in a titfuck to completion and a slow motion recap of the cumshot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eva Notty, Handjob, MILF, TheVenusGirls, The Venus Girls, Forced Male Orgasm, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:TVGi_-_Bl_Wi_Ti_J_-_Go_Dir_EV_NO.mp4
    File Size: 197 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:15:15
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1738 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TVGi_-_Bl_Wi_Ti_J_-_Go_Dir_EV_NO.mp4

Young Goddess Kim - Latex Hotpants Smother - Face Sitting

Young Goddess Kim - Latex Hotpants Smother - Face Sitting

There are certain rewards that may cost the slave's life. Sitting on My human cushions face with My latex hotpants is one of them. I take its position as a cushion seriously - that means no breathing. At first it struggles helplessly and pointlessly beneath My powerful ass. But is soon begging for more. I unzip My latex crotch and allow it to sniff and take its final breath buried beneath Me. There's no better way to go.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess Kim, Nylons, Facesitting, Ass Fetish, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Breathplay, Latex, Rubber, Pantyhose, Pantyhose Fetish, Boots, Boot Fetish, CFNM, Executrixxx, Executrixxx Fantasy, Female Supremacy, Smother Fetish

File name:Yo_Go_K_-_La_Hot_Sm.mp4
    File Size: 391 MB
    Duration: 00:10:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4853 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Yo_Go_K_-_La_Hot_Sm.mp4

Bffvideos - Goddess Lola Mello Ass Domination Pt.2 - Ass Wo...

Bffvideos - Goddess Lola Mello Ass Domination Pt.2 - Ass Worship

Slave Michael licks Lola hot ass without stop. She is loving her slave devotion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian, Brazilian Femdom, Goddess Lola Mello, Lola Mello, Annilingus, Ass Domination, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship

File name:goddesslollamelloassdomination_pt2.mp4
    File Size: 458 MB
    Duration: 00:10:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

goddesslollamelloassdomination_pt2.mp4

Olivia Rose Fetish - Humbled and Spanked (MP4 SD) - Femdom ...

Olivia Rose Fetish - Humbled and Spanked (MP4 SD) - Femdom Spanking

I love having new slaves to play with, especially those that don't know their limits and what they like yet. I enjoy some good CBT and spanking, so I thought I would get my new slave into my humbler, and then spank hi so he could feel it for a week!

I started the scene with him in panties and slowly tightened my humbler down onto his balls until I couldn't tighten it anymore. This also ensured that he wasn't going anywhere and his posterior was pronounced enough to get good solid spanks on his bare ass.

After tightening him up, I made him present his ass to me and started with a nice warmup spanking. I then made him go over my knee so I could have the perfect amount of control while spanking him. I got him nice and red, and even teased him, with my long finger nails scraping along his ass.

It was then time for the paddle. I had him pass me my long wooden one, perfect for spanking beginners, and smacked him over and over until he was flinching and whimpering. I then made him count his final smacks, turning his ass bright red and blue. I knew this was going to sting for a few days and that he'd be coming back for more soon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Olivia Rose, CBT, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, OTK Spanking, Hand Fetish

File name:HumbledandSpanked_SD.mp4
    File Size: 128 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1493 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

HumbledandSpanked_SD.mp4

Lucy Khan - So You Think You Can Slave Full Movie

Lucy Khan - So You Think You Can Slave Full Movie

So you stupid sluts think you have what it takes to be MY personal slave? See what it really takes to please and amuse Me in this double slave training orientation. Not only will you be subject to My sadistic whims and turned into everything from a human ashtray to a bound little sissy bitch, but you'll be assigned a slave mentor who shows you what it means to go the extra mile for your Superior Asian Mistress. Narrated by Yours Truly, this original production made with real slave boys under My control, gives you a sneak peek into My world of Female Domination and male obedience training. This video was shot partially from the Mistress POV and part I includes smoking, bondage, predicament bondage, slave training, double slave training, and cbt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lucy, Lucy Khan, Asian, Electric Play, Electric, Nipple Torment, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, CBT, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Lu_Kh_-_S_Y_Th_Yo_Ca_Sl_Full_Movie.mp4
    File Size: 927 MB
    Duration: 00:20:02
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6402 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LTP

D O W N L O A D:

Lu_Kh_-_S_Y_Th_Yo_Ca_Sl_Full_Movie.mp4

Mistress Kawaii - You Don't Need To Breathe - Face Sitting

Mistress Kawaii - You Don't Need To Breathe - Face Sitting

My ass slaves are also my victims. They accept that being addicted to my ass has some risks involved. That means there is a risk of not being able to breathe while being under my ass. My slave today has another intense ass smothering session ahead of him. I don't go easy on my ass slaves. I will sit on his face full weight while I completely envelop his face in my ass. He only gets to breathe if I decide. Only giving him enough air to survive. I want him weakened and helpless so I can have my way with him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kawaii, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Facesitting, Facesit, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Mi_Ka_-_Y_Do_Ne_To_Bre.mp4
    File Size: 981 MB
    Duration: 00:10:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 13.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_Ka_-_Y_Do_Ne_To_Bre.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - Broken Ponyboy Whipped To Pull Faster...

Mistress Lady Renee - Broken Ponyboy Whipped To Pull Faster (720 HD) - Ponyplay

After a long day of intense slave training, I figure the best way to end off the experience is with a quick ride on My ponycart. Of course the beast is already fucking broken, he's been whipped, ballbusted and trained hard. So it will be a miracle if he even survives the final demands I have of him. I tie his balls nice and tightly with rope, attach them to My ponycart and whip the beast to get him moving. I'm not sure what he'll do first: cry or collapse! Perhaps by the end of the concluding ride of the day he'll be doing both hahaha!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, CBT, Renee, Redhead, Mistress, Human Pony, Ponyplay, Ponyboy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Riding Boots

File name:Mi_La_Re_-_Bro_Po_Whi_To_P_Fas__720_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 364 MB
    Duration: 00:06:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_La_Re_-_Bro_Po_Whi_To_P_Fas__720_HD_.mp4

Olivia Rose Fetish - Suede For Caged Boot Bitch (WMV 1080p)...

Olivia Rose Fetish - Suede For Caged Boot Bitch (WMV 1080p) - Foot Worship

Last night I made My boot bitch sleep outside, alone in his doggy cage with his cock locked up. After I feel he spent enough time out their I invited him inside for a reward. I know how much he loves My brand new thigh high suede boots, so I decided to give him the opportunity to worship them. I first taunt him with them by putting them just out of the reach of his waiting slave mouth. I make him chase them and show Me how much he really wants to worship. I just love teasing him, it is so much fun!

When I feel he deserves them I make him lick up and down My suede boots, making sure to get all the dirt off. I make him lick My leather soles, and then take the heel in his mouth. I comment on how I really should just shove them down and cut him with them. I make him continue to worship the second, making it wet with spit like the first, before shoving both stilettos down his throat making him gag like a good boot bitch.

As a reward for taking the pain I then slide My boots off one by one and have him worship My bare soles before popping both big ties in his mouth to stretch it out. After I feel he has been rewarded sufficiently, I make him crawl back outside to whimper like a canine in the rain again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Olivia Rose, Bootdom, Boots, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Leather, Chastity, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Foot Slave Training, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Foot Fetish, Boot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:suedeforcagedbootbitch_1080p.wmv
    File Size: 339 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16
    Video: WMV1, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

suedeforcagedbootbitch_1080p.wmv