keep2share.cc
Page 403 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 3033533934014024034044054134535039031403 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 14613

NewSensations - India Summer - Shane Diesel's Cuckold Stori...

NewSensations - India Summer - Shane Diesel's Cuckold Stories (1080 HD)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, India Summer, BBC, Big Black Cock, Big Load, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Swalllowing, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:NSen_-_In_S_-_Sh_Di_s_Cu_St__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 2.16 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:33:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

NSen_-_In_S_-_Sh_Di_s_Cu_St__1080_HD_.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

BallbustingWorld - Ballbusting Chastity Release - Nikki Whi...

BallbustingWorld - Ballbusting Chastity Release - Nikki Whiplash

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum. Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Nikki Whiplash

File name:bb1394-3000.mp4
    File Size: 327 MB
    Duration: 00:14:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1394-3000.mp4

Olivia Rose Fetish - Dance Floor Cuckold Whore (MP4 SD) - T...

Olivia Rose Fetish - Dance Floor Cuckold Whore (MP4 SD) - Trampling

"OK so here is the script. final version. It starts with your loser mooching ex over your house looking like a slob as usual and he is bugging you to make his fantasy/fetish come true as he has been bothering you again and again since the divorce and that is for you and your new hunk of a boyfriend to use him as a human dance floor.(Very Important).You are not dressed up in this opening scene. Finally you can't take him harping on this anymore so you relent and call up your BF and describe on the phone in front of ex what he wants you guys to do to him. After your done talking to BF you tell ex that BF agreed and when you get back from dinner tonight you and BF are gonna torture him. Since you aren't going to club to dance he(ex) will serve as dance floor and he better make everything(including music) as good as your favorite club. You also tell him that he better be sure that this is what he really wants because tonight there will be no safe words as you describe what some of the agonies you and BF are going to inflict on him are. You can mention that you guys will trample him without board for a while and talk about those new high heels digging into him.Lol. In the next scene You and BF enter(all dressed up and are all over each other) with ex laying on floor(no board)...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Olivia Rose, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Trampling, Trample, Stilettos, Kissing, High Heels, Dancing

File name:Da_Fl_Cu_Wh_SD.mp4
    File Size: 238 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:20:29
    Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1494 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Da_Fl_Cu_Wh_SD.mp4

Gabriella - Foot Worship In Stockings - Foot Fetish

Gabriella - Foot Worship In Stockings - Foot Fetish

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Young Mistress, Gabriella, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Ga_-_Fo_Wo_I_St.mp4
    File Size: 161 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:03:59
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5439 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ga_-_Fo_Wo_I_St.mp4

Goddess Jasmine - Peeping Tom Strap On! - Pegging

Goddess Jasmine - Peeping Tom Strap On! - Pegging

This little perv thought he could just peak in my windows, what did you think you were going to see, someone fucking. Or undressing ? I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget.

You'll get your wish to see someone Fucking. The only difference is your the one getting fucked.

Now I wonder who you were trying to spy on , me? Or my little brother ? I have a nice little treat for you. Your going to suck his cock while I fuck that ass.

Stretch you out while you suck my little brothers dick. I bet you'll never go peeping on anyone again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Goddess Jasmine, Jasmine Mendez, Forced Bi, Gay Blowjob, Strapon, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Go_Ja_-_Pe_T_St_On_.mp4
    File Size: 411 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:08
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LTP

D O W N L O A D:

Go_Ja_-_Pe_T_St_On_.mp4

Gynarchy Goddess - Waste Receptacle - Trampling

Gynarchy Goddess - Waste Receptacle - Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gynarchy Goddess, Mummification, Trampling, Trample, Triple Domination

File name:Gy_Go_-_Wa_Re.mp4
    File Size: 296 MB
    Duration: 00:12:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gy_Go_-_Wa_Re.mp4

Mary - Gets foot worship - Young Mistress

Mary - Gets foot worship - Young Mistress

Mary is a very beautiful 20 year old girl. Her feet, soles, toes are soft and beautiful. How can you resist the temptation to lick them completely? For example, I couldn't resist.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mary, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Young Mistress, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:MA_-_Ge_fo_wor.mp4
    File Size: 825 MB
    Duration: 00:09:15
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MA_-_Ge_fo_wor.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Teaser Girls - Forced Orgasm

Mistress Gaia - Teaser Girls - Forced Orgasm

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friends, and we have two slaves that we are going to use for our amusement and pleasure. The first is tiny cock, we bind his feet and hoist him up in the suspension cable. We are going to see how long it takes for his cock to get hard. He's known for not being able to get it up, so we will tease him to see how long it takes. We begin with a vibrator, usually good for getting to the tickly bit. Then we give him some slaps, and tie a tight cord around his balls, and attach it to the suspension cable. Our bitch is squealing for mercy as the cord begins to wrench his balls. To give him some added incentive we then stick a butt plug tightly into his ass. Eventually, after some more teasing, we allow him the luxury of touching his cock to see if he can cum. However, he still can't seem to get it up. We decide to get rid of him and bring out another slave. We warn him he better perform for us, if not. his balls and cock will be history. We hoist him up in the suspension and allow him to play with his cock. At we taunt and tease him, it's not long before he squirts his mess over himself. What a filthy slut as he cums without our permission. We spit on him, and using his fingers make him wipe his cum and lick them clean. We finally leave our bitch to suffer on the suspension cable. It's been great fun making our slaves suffer from the sexy skills of the teaser girls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Coerced Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Coerced Ejaculation, Vibrator, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mi_Ga_-_Te_Gi.mp4
    File Size: 585 MB
    Duration: 00:11:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6783 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_Ga_-_Te_Gi.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - Slave Punishment (720 HD) - Whipping

Mistress Lady Renee - Slave Punishment (720 HD) - Whipping

I use My single tail whips to exact a cruel punishment on this chained up slave. I mark his small slave body with wicked whip lashes, repeatedly striking his flesh as he jumps and hopelessly attempts to wriggle free of the bondage. My enjoyment is immense, just from making him cry out in pain every time I land a crack against his body. The fear in his face is undeniable; he is but a mere male and deserves nothing more than to suffer for Me when I demand it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Redhead, Renee, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal

File name:Mi_La_Re_-_Sl_Pun__720_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 649 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mi_La_Re_-_Sl_Pun__720_HD_.mp4

AstroDomina - Short Tinder Date Humiliation

AstroDomina - Short Tinder Date Humiliation

If you're lucky enough to actually get a date with me, you had better not come up short!

Sydney's excited today! She's got a date with a guy she's been chatting with on tinder for 6 months now. She's gotten herself all dolled up and can hardly contain herself! He's 6′ 2″ also! She really loves tall men! Suddenly he shows up at the door! She opens the door and checks out her date, but he's not the tall guy she's been hoping for.. he's definitely not 6'2″!

She invites him in anyway, but demands to know why he lied on his tinder profile! He sheepishly says it was a typo, he's actually 5'2″! She doesn't really know what to say to him, this is the same guy she's been talking with for a long time. She starts talking about how she's into tall guys.. how it could never work with her towering over him, how it would just be weird.

She starts getting even more condescending, asking him even more personal questions and grilling him about his height, poking fun at how small his is! She can't stop laughing at him and the humiliation shows on his face as he turns red. She might not want to date him, but it turns out she actually likes making fun of him. Now he just might end up becoming one of her little bitches!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Humiliation, Degradation, Boots, Height Humiliation

File name:AD_-_Sh_Tin_Da_H.mp4
    File Size: 465 MB
    Duration: 00:10:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5911 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AD_-_Sh_Tin_Da_H.mp4