keep2share.cc
Page 333 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 2332833233313323333343353433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 14596

Madame Marissa - Slave Smells And Massages My Nylon Feet - ...

Madame Marissa - Slave Smells And Massages My Nylon Feet - Foot Smelling

I'm using the loser as a footstool after work and rest my sexy high heel boots on his back while texting on my phone. Then I decide to have some fun and dig the heels of my boots into his ribs - before he has to turn around, take off my boots and kiss my moist dark nylons. Of course, he has to smell them as well, before I order him to get up and massage my feet. Nothing better than a foot massage after a long hard day - and of course he has to smell them as well while massaging them - that makes it even more fun for me!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, Foot Massage, Sweaty Feet, Madame Marissa, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Boots, High Heels

File name:Madame_Marissa_-_Slave_Smells_And_Massages_My_Nylon_Feet.mp4
    File Size: 1.00 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_Marissa_-_Slave_Smells_And_Massages_My_Nylon_Feet.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Madame Marissa - Trapped In The Smotherbox And Smothered Un...

Madame Marissa - Trapped In The Smotherbox And Smothered Under Feet - Foot Domination

The slave's tightly bound in the smotherbox to my feet and I put some duct tape over his mouth to make sure he can only breathe through his nose. Now I'm smothering him under my feet while reading a magazine. At first, I'm still wearing a pair of black socks and tease him with my smelly socks in between. Later I take off my socks and smother him with my powerful bare feet - and also trample his helpless face in the smotherbox for a while! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you, send me a message!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Madame Marissa, Foot Smothering, Smother

File name:Madame_Marissa_-_Trapped_In_The_Smotherbox_And_Smothered_Under_Fee t.mp4
    File Size: 928 MB
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_Marissa_-_Trapped_In_The_Smotherbox_And_Smothered_Under_Fee t.mp4

Goddess Maya Liyer - Wife on the Phone, Cock in your Mouth ...

Goddess Maya Liyer - Wife on the Phone, Cock in your Mouth - Blackmail Fantasy

This is a copy of one of the compromising tapes I made of one of My employees. Its the usual humiliating, degrading behavior that I make them perform and record it for safe keeping and obviously to use as extreme leverage against them, keep them completely fearful and obedient.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Maya Liyer, Maya Liyer, Homewrecker, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Homewrecker Fantasy, Asian, Asian Goddess, Dildo Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Dildo, Strap-On Sucking, Strap on, Findom, Financial Domination, Hidden Camera Fantasy, Hidden Camera, Office Domination, Strap-On Goddess, Strap-On Worship, Under Desk, Voyeur, Voyeur Fantasy, White Male Slaves

File name:Maya_Liyer_Wife_on_the_Phone_Cock_in_your_Mouth.mp 4
    File Size: 867 MB
    Duration: 00:11:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9964 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maya_Liyer_Wife_on_the_Phone_Cock_in_your_Mouth.mp 4

Merciless Dominas - It's 200 This Time - Mistress Athena, M...

Merciless Dominas - It's 200 This Time - Mistress Athena, Mistress Inka - Caning

Filming with us for the first time is English Mistress Athena and Scottish Mistress Inka [hey, don't miss out on that accent]. If the slave thought it would be an easy walkover, he would get a sign of this not being the case, already in the Mistresses opening statement asking him how many strokes he received at his last caning. "150 strokes Mistress" slave Geordie said - promptly they told him "Then It's 200 This Time" and as said as done. I would describe this caning as a classical British juridical punishment, making the slave count out loud each of the 100 hard strokes from each of the sadistic Mistresses.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Athena, Athena, Inka, Mistress Inka, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Merciless Dominas, Caning, Caning Fantasy, Canes, Cane, Canning, Hard, Brutal, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Device, British Domme, Corporal Punishment, Mistress, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, OTK Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanked, Spank, Spanking F/M

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Its_200_This_Time.mp4
    File Size: 1.80 GB
    Duration: 00:24:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Its_200_This_Time.mp4

Mistress Tess - Suck it sissy - Dildo Sucking

Mistress Tess - Suck it sissy - Dildo Sucking

Sissy Sammie slut sucks so well and so deep. Mistress Tess tests just how deep and eager she is for Mistress cock. Slapping her face with cock, having her lick and tease Mistress' cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Sissy Sammie, Sammie, Dildo Sucking, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap-On Sucking, Strap on, Deep Throat, Latex, Rubber, Oral Fucking, Oral Servitude, Sissy Bitch

File name:MistressTess_Suck_it_sissy.mp4
    File Size: 812 MB
    Duration: 00:07:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Suck_it_sissy.mp4

Oubliette - Suck it good - Mistress Serena - Sissy

Oubliette - Suck it good - Mistress Serena - Sissy

Mistress Serena warms up her sissy slut Jessica Dee with a spot of cock sucking, suck well and slut may be on a promise!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Serena, Serena, Mistress, Oubliette, Jessica Dee, Sissy Training, Sissy Slit, Sissy, Cock Sucking, Cocksucker, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Goddess Worship

File name:Oubliette_Suck_it_good.mp4
    File Size: 330 MB
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Suck_it_good.mp4

BallBustingChicks - Kick the balls! - Rebekka Raynor - Ball...

BallBustingChicks - Kick the balls! - Rebekka Raynor - Ballbusting

She steps on his exposed nuts with her high heels, squeeze them with her shoes and slap them as well, until it gets very painful for him. But she got an even better idea on her ball torture day. She ties them up and pull them high in the air, so they are even more vulnerable and exposed to her sadistic needs. This ball torture got real extreme when she kick his bollocks merciless, many times. It must be extreme painful for a man to get such endless, ruthless kicks in his tied up manhood.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, High Heels, BallBustingChicks, Rebekka Raynor, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Abuse

File name:BallBustingChicks - Kick the balls! - Rebekka Raynor - Ballbusting.mp4
    File Size: 332 MB
    Duration: 00:08:37
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BallBustingChicks - Kick the balls! - Rebekka Raynor - Ballbusting.mp4

Blake Tangent - Licensed Masseuse - Bondage

Blake Tangent - Licensed Masseuse - Bondage

Really. You won't catch me in a fib. Massage, therapy, soothing talk and catharsis, I want this with you. I hope you find a wonderful and new experience. Engage in your fetish and enjoy it. Take what you want from this. I give what my hands have to give openly. I am in control, yes I can give it that sexual edge if I want to, but maybe it's more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blake Tangent, Pantyhose, Pantyhose Fetish, TeaseAndThankYou, Nylons, Bondage Male, Bondage, Fetish, Goddess Worship, Sensual Massage

File name:Blake Tangent - Licensed Masseuse - Bondage.mp4
    File Size: 600 MB
    Duration: 00:19:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Blake Tangent - Licensed Masseuse - Bondage.mp4

Goddess Zephy - Lick My Boot Soles (And The Floor!!) (1080 ...

Goddess Zephy - Lick My Boot Soles (And The Floor!!) (1080 HD) - Boot Worship

Ok, someone apparently doesn't know how to sweep/mop concrete in the garage, so he's gonna lick it off the soles of my patent leather Gianmarco Lorenzi boots!! I also spit on the floor and make lil dumbass lick it.simply to display my power and amuse myself! Bootlicking is a dirty job, but some loser has to do it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, High Heels, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Leather

File name:Goddess Zephy - Lick My Boot Soles (And The Floor!!) (1080 HD) - Boot Worship.mp4
    File Size: 210 MB
    Duration: 00:04:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5875 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Zephy - Lick My Boot Soles (And The Floor!!) (1080 HD) - Boot Worship.mp4

Cecilia - My human doormat - Trampling

Cecilia - My human doormat - Trampling

Bratty Cecilia comes back home and wants the soles of Her shoes clean: they are really filthy from the dirt of the streets, but She doesn't care and She pretends a perfect cleaning: She orders him to take his tongue out and She starts to wipe and rub hard the soles over his tongue. She looks at him like he were an insect while he swallows the dirt and She crushes his face under Her shoes, pressing hard Her heel into his cheek like She wants to pierce it. She loves to see Her pathetic slave sucking Her heels as deeply as he can: She pushes them down his throat, like She is fucking his mouth with them. After a while She steps on his chest, digging Her heels deep into his flesh and forcing him to continue licking Her soles until They are perfectly clean.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cecilia, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Heels Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Trampling, Trample

File name:Cecilia - My human doormat - Trampling.mp4
    File Size: 493 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8103 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cecilia - My human doormat - Trampling.mp4