keep2share.cc
Page 376 of 1447 FirstFirst ... 2763263663743753763773783864264768761376 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 14469

Danish Femdom - Mistress' goes hunting

Danish Femdom - Mistress' goes hunting

The slave is prey and is being shoot randomly and carelesly, just for her amusement. When the slave is badly wounded and bleeding Mistress keep him as a prisoner and continues with malignant and cruel mistreatment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Danish Femdom, Outdoors, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Danish Femdom 2019, Pain, Hard, Brutal, Cigarette, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gloves, Extreme Domination

File name:Mistress__goes_hunting.mp4
    File Size: 457 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3551 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress__goes_hunting.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Stella Liberty - Fully Exposed - CBT

Stella Liberty - Fully Exposed - CBT

Stella Liberty has restrained her slave with his legs spread so that she has access to his tender thighs and his cock and ball bondage she has prepared. She can't resist whipping his inner thighs until they are red and striped. Then she beats and punches his balls which are tied so tight they stand at attention for her. Her slave must understand that he is so lucky to have her attention on his junk. She puts on her vampire gloves and pinches and squeezes his junk and then beats them again until they are bruised and swollen. Next time he will think twice about asking for her to touch his junk. It is always on her terms.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Stella Liberty, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Ball Abuse

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Fully_Exposed.mp4
    File Size: 1.10 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:16:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 8998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Fully_Exposed.mp4

Madame Marissa - Sweat - soaked socks prepared in rubber boots

Madame Marissa - Sweat - soaked socks prepared in rubber boots

I order the slave to come to me and explain to him that I 've been wearing these Hunter rubber boots all day long on this warm sunny day. And inside there 's a pair of stinky sweat -soaked socks waiting for him. I take off my boots and then shove the loser 's nose into the boot. Next , I start to rub my sweaty socks all over the slave 's face and coerce him to smell them. It 's so funny to see his face distorting in disgust - while I get to sit back and relax!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Madame Marissa, Toes Sucking, Marissa, Sweaty Feet

File name:Madame_Marissa_-_Sweat_-_soaked_socks_prepared_in_rubber_boots.mp4
    File Size: 984 MB
    Duration: 00:11:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_Marissa_-_Sweat_-_soaked_socks_prepared_in_rubber_boots.mp4

The English Mansion - A Study in Onanism - Complete Movie -...

The English Mansion - A Study in Onanism - Complete Movie - Domina Liza

After reports of onanism in the dormitory, the culprit is led out to set an example and be punished by head teacher. She scolds and reprimands him, first using the ruler to strike the hands that have been committing the foul deed, before giving him a hard spanking through his shorts and then on the bare. To complete the punishment he is then subjected to a hard, sharp caning of 24 strokes, to make sure he thinks twice before touching himself again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Domina Liza, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_A_Study_in_Onanism_-_Complete_Movie_-_Domina_Liza.mp4
    File Size: 223 MB
    Duration: 00:19:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1441 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_A_Study_in_Onanism_-_Complete_Movie_-_Domina_Liza.mp4

ClubStiletto - My Brother My Party Carpet - Trampling

ClubStiletto - My Brother My Party Carpet - Trampling

Raevyn caught her brother masturbating with her and their mom's panties and turned him into her slave as seen in the clip 'Mom and Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail'. Today she is using him as her carpet. While she tramples his chest and stomach she torments him with her delicious bubble butt. She mocks him for his little penis and then walks on his legs before giving him a few kicks to the balls. She walks back onto his chest and tells him to open his mouth as she drops a nice spit ball into it. She explains to him that he should expect her girlfriends to be using him as a floor as well as she is anxious to show them what she turned her brother into.

File name:ClubStiletto_-_My_Brother_My_Party_Carpet.mp4
    File Size: 488 MB
    Duration: 00:06:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_My_Brother_My_Party_Carpet.mp4

The English Mansion - Cruel Mistress Session Pt2 - Complete...

The English Mansion - Cruel Mistress Session Pt2 - Complete Movie - Mistress Nikki

Mistress Nikki continues her session, focusing on his arsehole, using the large glass spiral dildo to open him up before filling his hole with the massive realistic dildo. She then uses the milking machine to both reward and torment him, enjoying his cries.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki, Nikki Whiplash, CBT, Milking Machine, Venus 2000, Anal Stretching, Anal, Anus, Ass

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Cruel_Mistress_Session_Pt2_-_Complete_Movie_-_Mistress_Nikki.mp4
    File Size: 231 MB
    Duration: 00:12:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2300 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Cruel_Mistress_Session_Pt2_-_Complete_Movie_-_Mistress_Nikki.mp4

The English Mansion - Imperial Leather - Part 3 - Mistress ...

The English Mansion - Imperial Leather - Part 3 - Mistress Courtney

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Mistress Courtney, Mistress, Courtney, Boots, Leather, Food Fetish, Fetish

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Imperial_Leather_-_Part_3_-_Mistress_Courtney.mp4
    File Size: 217 MB
    Duration: 00:06:24
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4534 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Imperial_Leather_-_Part_3_-_Mistress_Courtney.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Heel Sucking Slut - Mistress Chloe - Bo...

Merciless Dominas - Heel Sucking Slut - Mistress Chloe - Boot Worship

To keep her body in perfect shape, Mistress Chloe needs her daily exercise. What better way to get this than to give one of her slaves a classic Whipping-Fantasy. A heavy flogger, many strokes per minute, is a great way to get your pulse up. After issuing the Whipping-Fantasy it 's time for Mistress Chloe to relax. This being done, in true Mistress style, as our Mistress sit down and relax while having her shoes and heels sucked and caressed by her slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, High Heels, Boots, Mistress Chloe, Chloe, Mistress, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Heels Worship, Boot Slave, Bouncing Boobs, British Domme, Flogger Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy, Heel Sucking, High Heels Worship, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Flogger

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Heel_Sucking_Slut.mp4
    File Size: 1.10 GB
    Duration: 00:15:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9816 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Heel_Sucking_Slut.mp4

The English Mansion - Maid To Earn Money Pt2 - Complete - G...

The English Mansion - Maid To Earn Money Pt2 - Complete - Goddess Serena - Sissy

Serena carries on the breaking of her peeping neighbor, after starting the physical transformation of him into her new trans maid, complete with latex uniform that is padlocked on. She explains that the maids in her life have to be financially viable and are pimped out to earn money, shocking the newcomer but Serena soon persuades him onto his knees, sucking her big strapons as she trains him on dick sucking. The other maid is then introduced and with his reluctance broken down the maids put on an encouraged bi-show, helped by Serena teasing them with her amazing lingerie clad body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Goddess Serena, Serena, Goddess, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Cock Sucker, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt2_-_Complete_-_Goddess_Serena.mp4
    File Size: 620 MB
    Duration: 00:18:26
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4504 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt2_-_Complete_-_Goddess_Serena.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - The Boot Polisher (720 HD) - Boot Wor...

Mistress Lady Renee - The Boot Polisher (720 HD) - Boot Worship

A boot slut should always know his place: at the end of the leash, awaiting commands from his Mistress. After all, he exists only to serve Her in the most demeaning of ways possible. I make My slave crawl on the dirty floor, he must focus on My extreme heel knee boots. It is his sole function to lick and polish them with his filthy little boot scrubbing tongue. I make sure his polisher is lubed up with some divine saliva from My mouth. I casually enjoy my cigar while i make the bitch do his dirty work. I'll ash on him, spit on him and abuse him, treat him as a slave should be treated. When I don't see enough motivation and boot worshipping commitment from him, I'm going to burn his rear end with My lit cigar, a bitch needs to know I am constantly watching and controlling him, failure to impress will only end in punishment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Boots, Mistress Lady Renee, Smoking, Smoke, Cigar, Renee, Mistress, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_The_Boot_Polisher__720_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 583 MB
    Duration: 00:13:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6059 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_The_Boot_Polisher__720_HD_.mp4