keep2share.cc
Page 349 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 2492993393473483493503513593994498491349 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 14587

ClubStiletto - Beaten Slaves Get Final Reward

ClubStiletto_-_Beaten_Slaves_Get_Final_Reward

Mistress Blaze, Miss Jasmine, and TS Staci have gotten together for some fun and that means binding a few slaves up for some corporal punishment. Miss Jasmine is particularly sadistic and the other Ladies have no trouble increasing the intensity level until the poor, bound bitches scream in pain.

Jasmine finds that one slave is rock hard despite his screams, and she teases him by stroking him a bit. but not for long, because cropping him is of much more interest to her. There are an impressive array of marks left across the backside of these slaves by the time the Ladies decide they've had enough. "I think I know what these bitches are ready for now" Jasmine says, as she and Blaze pull up Staci's skirt to reveal her big cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Triple Domination, Mistress Blaze, Corporal Punishment, Miss Jasmine, TS Staci, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Staci, Asian, Jasmine, Mistress, Blaze, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Beaten_Slaves_Get_Final_Reward.mp4
    File Size: 614 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:08:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9949 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Beaten_Slaves_Get_Final_Reward.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Merciless-Dominas - Clean My Feet Slave

Merciless-Dominas_-_Clean_My_Feet_Slave

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Merciless-Dominas, Footworship, Outdoors, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Merciless-Dominas_-_Clean_My_Feet_Slave.mp4
    File Size: 133 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1582 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless-Dominas_-_Clean_My_Feet_Slave.mp4

Princess Nikki Cruel - Endless whipping

Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Endless_whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki, Princess Nikki Cruel, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Endless_whipping.mp4
    File Size: 1.76 GB
    Duration: 00:27:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Endless_whipping.mp4

ClubStiletto - Just Her Foot Bitch - Princess Lily - Foot W...

ClubStiletto - Just Her Foot Bitch - Princess Lily - Foot Worship

Princess Lily is standing outside her slaves cage and comments that after a night in there alone it is time to let him out, "It's time for his punishment." The scene rolls over and she is now in the bedroom on her recliner where her slave is licking the soles of her stilettos. After the soles have been licked clean from her night out at the club she has him remove her shoes so he can service her sore feet. She touches her body as she has him lick and suck her entire foot and every toe.

She moans and compliments him on his tongue skills. The camera moves in close as the slave sticks his tongue between each toe. Lily really enjoys the service as she moans and talks so seductively through the entire scene. She tells the slave she loves her perspective, her feet in his mouth, and then starts to face fuck him with them. This is a real sensual and seductive clip of the bond between a Mistress and slave. "I know what else you would like to lick" she says as she pulls her panties to the side and runs her fingers over her wet pussy. "You're just my foot bitch though" she reminds him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Lily, Lily, Princess, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Just_Her_Foot_Bitch.mp4
    File Size: 398 MB
    Duration: 00:05:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9923 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Just_Her_Foot_Bitch.mp4

Lady Vampira - Humiliation at the Pool - Trampling

Lady Vampira - Humiliation at the Pool - Trampling

The Mistress also has Outdoor Fun with the Slaves! Trampling, CBT, Faceslapping in beautiful weather at the Pool!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Lady Vampira, Vampira, Trample, Humiliation, Degradation, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslap, CBT, Mistress

File name:Lady_Vampira_-_Humiliation_at_the_Pool.mp4
    File Size: 175 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:02:57
    Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 8069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Vampira_-_Humiliation_at_the_Pool.mp4

Female Worship - Time To Get On Your Knees (1080 HD) - Jenn...

Female Worship - Time To Get On Your Knees (1080 HD) - Jenna Foxx - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Jenna Foxx

File name:FemaleWorship_-_Time_To_Get_On_Your_Knees__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 385 MB
    Duration: 00:04:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_Time_To_Get_On_Your_Knees__1080_HD_.mp4

Kat Turner - Addicted Client's First Session - Teasing

Kat Turner - Addicted Client's First Session - Teasing

Be a fly on the wall during my flirty addiction process. This is a session that made many others happen.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Kat Turner, Bondage Male, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Tease, Teasing, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Kat_Turner_-_Addicted_Client_s_First_Session.mp4
    File Size: 816 MB
    Duration: 00:18:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5787 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Kat_Turner_-_Addicted_Client_s_First_Session.mp4

MenAreSlaves - Enjoying That Butt? (1080 HD) - Princess Ash...

MenAreSlaves - Enjoying That Butt? (1080 HD) - Princess Ashlee - Face Sitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Princess Ashlee, Princess, Ashlee, CBT, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Facesitting, Ass Smelling, Ass Fetish, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:MenAreSlaves_-_Enjoying_That_Butt_-__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 764 MB
    Duration: 00:04:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 25.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MenAreSlaves_-_Enjoying_That_Butt_-__1080_HD_.mp4

Stella Liberty - Double The Damage - (1080 HD) - CBT

Stella Liberty - Double The Damage - (1080 HD) - CBT

It's a pain slut's luckiest day and worst nightmare to be between Mistress Stella Liberty and Mistress Janira Wolfe. His limbs are bound and cock restrained on a tight leash. He is under their complete control. They delight in his torment, using their hands to wreck his body. Stella holds his mouth to contain his cries of agony as Janira claws new grooves and paths into his skin with her nails. Slapping, spitting, and stretching his cock away from his balls, the Mistresses use him until he cannot take anymore.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Stella Liberty, HOM, Smothering, Smother, Hand Over Mouth, Janira Wolfe, Hand Fetish

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Double_The_Damage_-__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 426 MB
    Duration: 00:11:05
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5048 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Double_The_Damage_-__1080_HD_.mp4

Stella Liberty - Livingroom Smother - (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Stella Liberty - Livingroom Smother - (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Beating slaves is tiresome work so it's about time I take a minute to relax. One of the best parts of owning a slave is that they make some of the best portable furniture and I am never in need of a chair when one of them is around. I can just use their face as my Throne. Slave is so lucky to have my perfect ass covering his face and I use it to keep him nice and quiet. I am in total control of every breath he takes and he is incapable of even the most basic of human functions without my permission. In between breaths I decide to use his mouth as my spittoon and I make sure he knows he is the luckiest slave for this privilege. It is pure torture for him to be this close and forced to sniff my sweet scent knowing he will never be worthy of any of it. Don't you wish you were where you belong under my perfect cheeks?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, Stella Liberty, Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Livingroom_Smother_-__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 126 MB
    Duration: 00:05:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 2995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Livingroom_Smother_-__1080_HD_.mp4