keep2share.cc
Page 314 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 2142643043123133143153163243644148141314 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 14611

Hand Domination - Wife Milking - Handjob

Hand Domination - Wife Milking - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wife, Handjob, HandDomination, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Big Boobs, Huge Breast, Big Tits

File name:HandDomination_-_Wife_Milking.mp4
    File Size: 362 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:15:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3085 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

HandDomination_-_Wife_Milking.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

SweetFemdom - PervOUT - Slave To A Cam Girl (COMPLETE) feat...

SweetFemdom - PervOUT - Slave To A Cam Girl (COMPLETE) feat. Lance Heart and Rocky Emerson - Pegging

Rocky Emerson is a hot cam girl with a lazy ass roommate. Lance lost his job again and he's sleeping on their sofa. Rocky wakes him up by smothering his face with her ass.

She berates him for being lazy, but starts to get turned on by an idea. What if she uses him in her cam shows.? If he's going to be a bum and mooch off her, she might as well get tips for using him in her shows.

She has a lot of fans who want to see her abuse a guy, fuck him in the ass with a strap-on, tease his cock. This will be perfect. But first she's going to enjoy smothering him with her ass and crotch in her sexy pantyhose outfit.

Rocky is putting her mooch of a roommate to use. She has him gagged with her laptop on his stomach while she rides his hard cock with her pussy so her fans can tip her and tell her what to do with his dick. He's squirming and trying not to cum. If he cum's before her fans let him, she'll probably kick him out.

She slides up and down on his throbbing cock talking about all the terrible stuff her fans want her to do to him. She gets a big tip from someone that wants her to bounce hard on his cock until she cums, so she does.

Rocky laughs at his plight, as no one is tipping to see him actually cum. They all just want to see her tits bounce and his cock going in and out of her. Finally she gets a huge tip from someone that wants to watch her fuck his ass with a strap-on.

Rocky has her lazy roommate bent over the sofa, still gagged and her laptop is on his back. She's wearing a pick strap-on cock and she's about to slide it in. She doesn't care if he doesn't like this. It's time to earn his keep.

She fucks him in a couple positions, pointing at a monitor and laughing while she makes money with his ass. Finally she gets a huge tip from someone that wants to see him cum with her cock in his ass, so she milks his throbbing cock until he explodes all over himself.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, PervOUT, She Owns Your Manhood, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Strapon, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob, Pussy Fucking in Cowgirl, Missionary Positions, Cum on Stomach

File name:PervOUT_-_Slave_To_A_Cam_Girl__COMPLETE__feat._Lance_Heart_ __Rocky_Emerson.mp4
    File Size: 1.34 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:23:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PervOUT_-_Slave_To_A_Cam_Girl__COMPLETE__feat._Lance_Heart_ __Rocky_Emerson.mp4

Ass Pounding At ClubDom Part 5 - Jean Bardot, Kylie Rogue -...

Ass Pounding At ClubDom Part 5 - Jean Bardot, Kylie Rogue - Pegging

Goddess Jean Bardot and Mistress Kylie Rogue now decide it's time for the final punishment for these cocky, nosy repair men. They both strap up with big black 10″ thick cocks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Jean Bardot, Mistress Kylie Rogue, Kylie Rogue, Mistress, Boots, High Heels, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:cd_s569_5-5_jean_bardot_kylie_rogue.mp4
    File Size: 496 MB
    Duration: 00:05:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

cd_s569_5-5_jean_bardot_kylie_rogue.mp4

21Sextreme - Prostate Massage For Older Guy - Blowjob

21Sextreme - Prostate Massage For Older Guy - Blowjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Prostate Massage, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Old Man, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:21Sextreme_-_Prostate_Massage_For_Older_Guy.mp4
    File Size: 729 MB
    Duration: 00:21:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 4621 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

21Sextreme_-_Prostate_Massage_For_Older_Guy.mp4

Goddess Maya Liyer - Chained Worship (FULL CLIP) - Shoe Wor...

Goddess Maya Liyer - Chained Worship (FULL CLIP) - Shoe Worship

So today I decided to film some more clips for you all and cam at the same time, it made for an interesting day that was ever so busy. In the end a fantastic day of exhibitionism and voyeurism was had by all and a big thank you to all those that joined Me on cam, I don't think that any of those involved will forget this experience in a hurry. I chained one of My slaves to My inversion table, I do love dipping into My vast array of equipment. Once he was securely fixed in place with heavy metal chains, fixed leather gauntlets running the length of his arms, rendering him utterly helpless and vulnerable to My wicked whims, I tease him with My ass, pussy, legs and shoes. I know I Intox Fantasy him with My killer body, so I tease him until I think he is in a pathetic enough state of mind, then, while he is disoriented I play with his mind and then test his tongue action while he is in disarray just to amuse Myself . Barely able to see, he scrambles for the opportunity to savor the delicious soles and heels of My Gucci shoes. I love having a slave chained to My inversion table, on a leash, grabbing his cock and pulling his face into My ass and pussy as I objectify him, tease him and use his tongue to clean My shoes. I often wonder what it must be like for those of you that keep your weakness for dominant women a secret, who watch clips like this, touching your pathetic cock and longing to feel the warmth of My skin, inhale My scent and place your eager tongue on the soles of My shoes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Asian, Redhead, Maya Liyer, Goddess Maya Liyer, Goddess Worship, Bondage Male, Bondage, Asian Goddess, British Domme, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, High Heels, Heels Worship, High Heels Worship, Leashed and Collared, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training

File name:Maya_Liyer_Chained_Worship_FULL_CLIP.mp4
    File Size: 854 MB
    Duration: 00:11:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9971 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maya_Liyer_Chained_Worship_FULL_CLIP.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Little Evil Bites - Biting

Merciless Dominas - Little Evil Bites - Biting

Is biting something to film for a BDSM scene or something you would rather practice in private [like electric play, that is just a little complicated to film]? During a filming break at this German shoot, Bitrack asked if any of the Mistresses would be willing to bite him hard and long so that he could suffer even more [after being destroyed in a couple of trampling clips]. Open-minded Miss Flora quickly said yes for sure, and we thought why not turn on the camera. Have a look and let us know if biting is a genre that you would like to watch in the future.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teeth, Biting, Merciless Dominas, German Goddess, German, Marks, Outdoors, Teeth Fetish

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Little_Evil_Bites.mp4
    File Size: 599 MB
    Duration: 00:08:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Little_Evil_Bites.mp4

Merciless Dominas - You Belong to Us - Miss Hunter, Jessica...

Merciless Dominas - You Belong to Us - Miss Hunter, Jessica Wood - CBT

The story around this clip is a little special. Sometimes slaves travel half a country for a day or two of filming with us. This slave went all the way from France to Dudley (UK), to stay a few hours, and to shoot his first ever scene and session with Miss Hunter and Miss Jessica Wood [thats whats called passion]. You can easily see that the slave is nervous and excited at the same time. The topic is CBT with the slave being tied up and entirely controlled by our sadistic duo. I can say, that we almost had to stop the shooting because of the slave is about to pass out - not sure if it was because of the situation or the actual pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Dual Dominas, Double Dominas, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Blonde Goddess, Blond Hair, Blonde, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, British Domme, High Heels, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Miss Hunter, Jessica Wood, Mistress

File name:Merciless_Dominas_You_Belong_to_Us.mp4
    File Size: 1004 MB
    Duration: 00:13:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_You_Belong_to_Us.mp4

Miss Sarah Jessica - Smallest penis sucks cock - Mistress E...

Miss Sarah Jessica - Smallest penis sucks cock - Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada and I LOVE bisexual encouragement. Our two sissy's are dressed in their pretty maids uniforms and both haven't had an orgasm for over a week. Perfect opportunity to degrade and humiliate them. We have a little challenge to make it more interesting. Whichever one has the biggest erection gets a nice blowjob from the loser. It doesn't take long to know who the winner is going to be therefore we get the hardest penis ready to be sucked by the pathetic, useless gimp who couldn't even get hard in front of us. Can you imagine sucking cock for Goddess Ezada and I.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sarah Jessica, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Bi, Gay Blowjob, Bisexual Encouragement, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Boots, Ezada, Sinn, Imposed Bi, Humiliation, Degradation, Sissy Sluts, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Small Testicle Humiliation, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi

File name:Miss_Sarah_Jessica_Smallest-penis-sucks-cock.mp4
    File Size: 607 MB
    Duration: 00:10:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7937 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Sarah_Jessica_Smallest-penis-sucks-cock.mp4

Miss Tiffany - Awesome hard flogging - Boot Worship

Miss Tiffany - Awesome hard flogging - Boot Worship

Flogging My slave while wearing sexy cowgirl boots. I find joy in causing My slaves pain even the ones that fancy them selves as a switch. I dig My cowgirl boots into this ones back while enjoying the red marks I put on his back.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Tiffany, Tiffany, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Flogging, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Miss_Tiffany_-_Awesome_hard_flogging.mp4
    File Size: 238 MB
    Duration: 00:05:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5883 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Tiffany_-_Awesome_hard_flogging.mp4

Glovemansion - More cum then before part 1

Glovemansion - More cum then before part 1

A remastered classic Glovemansion clip! Enjoy this steamy and sexy scene with lots of foam, pussy juices and hardcore rubber gloved action.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Household Gloves, High Heels, Stockings, Nylons, Fishnets, Fetish Liza, Liza, Glovejob, Fitting, Masturbation, Handjob

File name:Glovemansion - More cum then before part 1.mp4
    File Size: 270 MB
    Duration: 00:10:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Glovemansion - More cum then before part 1.mp4