keep2share.cc
Page 313 of 1447 FirstFirst ... 2132633033113123133143153233634138131313 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 14470

KinkyMistresses - The Face Under India's PVC ass - Facesitting

KinkyMistresses - The Face Under India's PVC ass - Facesitting

India Amazonas try out her new transparent PVC pants in a short topless fetish face-sitting session. Before the filming she has smeared her body still very strongly with oil, so that under the pants everything is also nice slippery.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, India, PVC-Vinyl, India Amazonas, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Mistress, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:1.KinkyMistresses___The_Face_Under_India_s_PVC_ass .mp4
    File Size: 34.7 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:01:10
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

1.KinkyMistresses___The_Face_Under_India_s_PVC_ass .mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Men Are Slaves - By The Balls - Cadence - CBT

Men Are Slaves - By The Balls - Cadence - CBT

Looks like Cadence has this slave by the balls, quite literally. It's the obvious weak point of the male and one very useful for instilling fear into any slave. Because ultimately the more they fear Her, the more they will obey Her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Cadence, Ball Abuse, Ball Squeezing, CBT, CFNM, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Men_Are_Slaves___By_The_Balls_-_Cadence.mp4
    File Size: 102 MB
    Duration: 00:04:26
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3043 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves___By_The_Balls_-_Cadence.mp4

PlasticMommy - Fun With Nanny Hunny Part 1-2 - Adult Diapers

PlasticMommy - Fun With Nanny Hunny Part 1-2 - Adult Diapers

Part 1: This baby wakes up in the cot in Nanny Hunny's nursery & she's ready to have some fun with him! Her tired baby is soaking wet & in desperate need of a nappy change!

Part 2: This baby loves getting creamed, powdered & nappied by Nanny Hunny as he lies in her big cot! She makes it so much fun with lots of silly giggles & he's so excited to be in her nursery!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PlasticMommy, Adult Diapers, Diaper Fetish, Diapers, Age Regression, Nanny Hunny

File name:Fun_With_Nanny_Hunny_Part_1-2.wmv
    File Size: 267 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3509 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Fun_With_Nanny_Hunny_Part_1-2.wmv

Goddess Zephy - Pussy, Feet And Humiliation! (1080 HD)

Goddess Zephy - Pussy, Feet And Humiliation! (1080 HD)

Just got home from a long workout and I'm horny!! As ordered, my loser slave is waiting as my doormatt for when I arrive-I wipe my workout shoes on his face and momentarily victory pose before leading him away by his leash! Naked and kneeling, he orally worships and licks my pussy until I release a fantastic goddess orgasm! I felt he did a pretty good job so he is granted a reward: remove my sweaty sneakers and worship my stinky feet! After licking my arrogant feet and eating any grime between my toes, I make him fuck my feet.telling him to massage my feet with his dick!! he wants to cum soooooooo bad, but would I actually allow such a privilege?..

Oh and my slave confessed that he'd rather lick my feet then have sex with a "normal woman" LMAO!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Pussy Worship, Footjob, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Foot Fetish, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Fitness, Workout Clothes, Foot Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Pussy__Feet_And_Humiliation___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 596 MB
    Duration: 00:17:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4545 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Pussy__Feet_And_Humiliation___1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess Zephy - Worship My Asshole! (1080 HD) - Ass Worship

Goddess Zephy - Worship My Asshole! (1080 HD) - Ass Worship

Ooooooh I LOVE having my asshole licked! The feminine power I wield plus the feeling of a slave's face pressing into my cute cheeks and tonguing my sugar walls is incredible! Nothing better than keeping men on their knees, cocks hard and tongues out- ready to lick what I tell them to. Bow down at my feet, do whatever I say, pleasure me, amuse me, keep your goddess happy.and we'll get along great! you won't believe the privilege I allow my ass licking slave in this clip...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass licking, Assworship, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Ass Sniffing, Ass Smelling, Ass Spreading, Begging, Asshole Worship

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_My_Asshole___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 209 MB
    Duration: 00:06:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4209 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_My_Asshole___1080_HD_.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Go Clean Yourself Up - Goddess Belle and K...

Men Are Slaves - Go Clean Yourself Up - Goddess Belle and Keegan - Whipping

This slave has been in chastity for some time now, as Kate England knows that horny slaves are compliant slaves. But she will give him a chance to be let out, if he amuses her by accepting shocks from her remote control cock shocker.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Men Are Slaves, Goddess Belle, Belle, Keegan, Men Following Orders, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Foot Slave Training, Humiliation, Degradation, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, DoggyStyle

File name:Men_Are_Slaves___Go_Clean_Yourself_Up_-_Goddess_Belle_and_Keegan.mp4
    File Size: 54.7 MB
    Duration: 00:02:30
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2883 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves___Go_Clean_Yourself_Up_-_Goddess_Belle_and_Keegan.mp4

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Six Feet In His Face (Sechs Fuesse...

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Six Feet In His Face (Sechs Fuesse Ins Gesicht) (1080 HD) - Lady Chanel, Miss Amy

At the beginning the slave seems to be kinda happy when six divine feet meet his ugly face. That's one of the nice things.. but he's so wrong, 'cause the Mistresses are able to beat his face with their feet as hard as they can do with their hands. He has to play their games and guess who's foot is on his face, just by smelling it! But he fails ruefully and receives some more faceslaps by their feet! Mistress Blackdiamoond wants to make it perfect and tries out facestanding. Her whole weight is balancing on his head and his neck! Lady Chanel and Miss Amy join in and squeeze the loser's head. The humiliated slave is completely committed to their brutal feet and has no control over what's happening to him. Who knew that he's even a nice piece of sports equipment!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Mistress Blackdiamoond, Trampling, Trample, Blackdiamoond, Mistress, Facestanding, Face Standing, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Lady Chanel, Miss Amy

File name:Mistress_Blackdiamoond_-_Six_Feet_In_His_Face__Sechs_Fuesse_Ins_Gesicht___ 1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 527 MB
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7037 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Blackdiamoond_-_Six_Feet_In_His_Face__Sechs_Fuesse_Ins_Gesicht___ 1080_HD_.mp4

Princess Bella - Face Slapping Frustration Relief (1080 HD)...

Princess Bella - Face Slapping Frustration Relief (1080 HD) - Humiliation

I come through the front door in a huff. Someone cut me off in traffic. Luckily, my slave is bowed with its ugly face to floor in worship of me- right where I left it several hours ago when I went out. I snap my fingers and command it to kneel up. Then I proceed to slap him right across the face over and over, expressing my displeasure at the other driver. (and since I cant beat HIM- I will beat my SLAVE! That is what it exists for anyway) And I actually feel a little better afterwards

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Princess Bella, Bella, Princess, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slapping, Face Slap, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Princess_Bella_-_Face_Slapping_Frustration_Relief__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 531 MB
    Duration: 00:06:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Bella_-_Face_Slapping_Frustration_Relief__1080_HD_.mp4

TheRealQueendom - Mistress An Li, Mistress Hannah Hunt - Be...

TheRealQueendom - Mistress An Li, Mistress Hannah Hunt - Best Butt Day Ever - Trampling

Some slaves just have all of the luck and this particular slave is about to have the best booty day ever! Mistresses An Li and Hannah Hunt have decided to team up to show this skinny, wannabe human-furniture slave just how brutal being beneath two women can be! First they start with chest sitting. Mistress An Li plops down right on the slave's diaphragm and invites Hannah to sit on her lap. Their combined weight pushes the air out of the slave's lungs and prevents him from drawing a full breath again! Soon they start bouncing and dropping the sexy asses on the slave's chest and stomach over and over! The slave's face quickly turns red and purple, but the Mistresses are just getting warmed up. After 10 minutes of double-teaming the slave's chest they decide its time to get to work on the slave's face too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Facestanding, Face Standing, Trample, Dual Domination, TheRealQueendom, Double Domination, Hanna Hunt, An Li, Mistress, Asian, Throat Standing

File name:TheRealQueendom_-_Mistress_An_Li__Mistress_Hannah_Hunt_-_Best_Butt_Day_Ever.mp4
    File Size: 136 MB
    Duration: 00:08:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendom_-_Mistress_An_Li__Mistress_Hannah_Hunt_-_Best_Butt_Day_Ever.mp4

FuckedFeet - You Wish You Could Have These Feet! - Footjob

FuckedFeet - You Wish You Could Have These Feet! - Footjob

Do you really think you are going to have these feet on your cock and get a footjob from me? No! Only John does. First, though, I am going to oil up my size 8 feet and get them all shiny and smooth, so you can watch me give you a footjob! Oh the torment! Can you take it? Can you handle these shiny smooth soles all over his cock and not yours? Sit there and stroke your cock while you get jealous and wish it was your cock. See me wrap my feet around his cock. Oh yes, he is also licking my super wrinkled soles while I stroke his dick with my hands, as well. Now lay down closer as I stick my ass in your face and stroke John off in a reverse footjob position. Oh, can't you just feel it? It's so close, yet so far away for you. I then stroke John off to a massive load of cum all over my feet. Here, come closer so I can put these soles all over your face!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, FuckedFeet, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:FFTTheRealHeel2WEB.mp4
    File Size: 510 MB
    Duration: 00:19:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3472 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FFTTheRealHeel2WEB.mp4