keep2share.cc
Page 347 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 2472973373453463473483493573974478471347 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 14591

ClubStiletto - Please Feed Me (1080 HD) - Raevyn Rose - Fac...

ClubStiletto - Please Feed Me (1080 HD) - Raevyn Rose - Face Sitting

Sexy young Raevyn is kneeling upright over her brother who is about to be buried under her ass. "Part of my daily routine with my brother is face sitting and breath play" she explains. She starts in reverse position and settles right in on his face. As bro kicks you get a great view of her perky titties and you will wish you were her 'unlucky' brother. She recounts how she has turned him into her slave when she caught him on video sniffing hers and moms worn panties. He does as told or she tells the parents and the result is he does everything she wants include be his full toilet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Raevyn Rose, Young Mistress, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Please_Feed_Me__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 445 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9954 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Please_Feed_Me__1080_HD_.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 5 of 6 - Mistress Alexis

Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 5 of 6 - Mistress Alexis

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Mistress, CBT, Femdom Sex, Blowjob, Fucking, Electric Play, Electric

File name:Mistress-Jennifer_-_Nice_and_Tight_-_5_of_6_-_Mistress_Alexis.mp4
    File Size: 277 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:26
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress-Jennifer_-_Nice_and_Tight_-_5_of_6_-_Mistress_Alexis.mp4

Mistress Helix - Cuddles With Me - Orgasm Control

Mistress Helix - Cuddles With Me - Orgasm Control

Training: after hours in bondage, after enduring my first ruined orgasm session (coming soon) and some time just stuck, I come in all in soft white, and lie next to you and gently hold your dick with my little hand. Time for a little pillow talk. What's the matter, why are you moaning, sweetie, I just want to snuggle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cocktease, Mistress Helix, Helix Hart, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Young Mistress, Orgasm Control, Pantyhose Fetish, Pantyhose

File name:Mistress_Helix_-_Cuddles_With_Me.mp4
    File Size: 42.5 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:39
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 926 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Helix_-_Cuddles_With_Me.mp4

Mistress Kennya - Blowjob sissy - Dildo Sucking

Mistress Kennya - Blowjob sissy - Dildo Sucking

I can't have a sissy bitch without the proper attire sucking MY rubber dick. My sluts must prove they are worthy of being Mine and this one must suck Me perfectly if he wants to impress Me!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kennya, Kennya, Mistress, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Boots, High Heels, Dildo Sucking, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Strap-On Sucking, Oral Servitude

File name:Mistress_Kennya_-_Blowjob_sissy.mp4
    File Size: 610 MB
    Duration: 00:10:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kennya_-_Blowjob_sissy.mp4

Princess Nikki Cruel - Burps and Spits Again

Princess Nikki Cruel - Burps and Spits Again

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blonde, Blond Hair, Princess Nikki, Princess Nikki Cruel, Spitting, Burping, Burps, Spit Fetish, Spit, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Burps_and_Spits_Again.mp4
    File Size: 538 MB
    Duration: 00:08:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Burps_and_Spits_Again.mp4

Stella Liberty - Bend Over for Bettie Bondage - Corporal Pu...

Stella Liberty - Bend Over for Bettie Bondage - Corporal Punishment

Bettie Bondage is in Stella Liberty's Dungeon and has a new bottom to destroy. She gets to use whatever toys tickle her sadistic fancy and can beat this boy silly as hard as she likes! She paddles his pink ass until he shakes and quivers and even pulls out some new toys and tries them out on the poor slave. There's a new boss in town and her name is Bettie Bondage.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Bondage Male, Bondage, Spanking, Paddling, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Mistress, Spanking F/M, Femdom Spanking, Spanked, Spank, Canning, Cane, Canes

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Bend_Over_for_Bettie_Bondage.mp4
    File Size: 199 MB
    Duration: 00:06:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4022 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Bend_Over_for_Bettie_Bondage.mp4

Stella Liberty - Mismatched From The Start - Humiliation

Stella Liberty - Mismatched From The Start - Humiliation

Stella and Elis meet at a party and don't realize they aren't height compatible until she stands up to go grab a drink with him. He is completely obsessed with how tall she is and starts asking her all kinds of questions about how she got so tall and if she took growth hormones like he did. She towers above his meager 5'4″ frame in her high heels. They compare heights by standing back to back and she is astounded to see how she can rest her elbow right on the top of his head. She is fascinated by his tininess and wants to see how she can use his tiny frame to her advantage. She sits on him and they talk about how cute they would look out together and get all the attention. Maybe she can get him a shorty pass when they go to the movies on their first date!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Amazon, Heigh Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Size Comparison, Tall Women, Body Part Comparison

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Mismatched_From_The_Start.mp4
    File Size: 169 MB
    Duration: 00:05:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Mismatched_From_The_Start.mp4

Stella Liberty - Punishing Your Ass - Corporal Punishment

Stella Liberty - Punishing Your Ass - Corporal Punishment

When men misbehave they get punished by the Mistress. I have a slave strung up in bondage ready to endure his ass beating. Instead of choosing a favorite implement, I go through some of the highlights of my collection on him. I beat my slave's bottom with my favorite leather straps, a rug beater, rubber tubing, and finally an extra strong carbon fiber cane. I use naughty toys on naughty slave, and this punishment is bound to leave a lasting impression on my slave and his ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Mistress, Hard, Brutal, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training Corporal Punishment, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapping, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Punishing_Your_Ass.mp4
    File Size: 606 MB
    Duration: 00:08:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9982 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Punishing_Your_Ass.mp4

Stella Liberty - Unconventional Spanking Introduction - God...

Stella Liberty - Unconventional Spanking Introduction - Goddess Lilith - Corporal Punishment

Mistress Stella Liberty and Goddess Lilith are pleased that their slave invited a friend to the Domme conventions as a gift for them, but he forgot to tell his buddy what was happening! They put both men on their hands and knees and beat their bottoms with a leather strap and slapper as punishment and play. With one man newly stripped out of his normal suit and the other in a latex catsuit and hood it's impossible to be bored! Under the hands of two glorious Femdom Goddesses and with the encouragement of his friend, this spanking is sure to be the first of many more to come!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Stella Liberty, Mistress, Spanking, Goddess Liberty, Liberty, Goddess, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment, Latex, Rubber

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Unconventional_Spanking_Introduction_-_Goddess_Lilith.mp4
    File Size: 496 MB
    Duration: 00:06:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9941 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Unconventional_Spanking_Introduction_-_Goddess_Lilith.mp4

Fresh Girls Media - Vicky Vixxx has feet made to be licked ...

Fresh Girls Media - Vicky Vixxx has feet made to be licked - Foot Worship

Ain't that the truth! Just imagine running your tongue up and down Vicky Vixxx's super high arches and super wrinkled soles. Makes you want to cum in your pants doesn't it?? Can you possibly picture the feeling of licking those super moist tan feet and soles? Vicky LOVES having her bare feet licked and toes sucked. She especially loves when you lick in between each toe. I really enjoyed licking Vicky's feet. Can ya tell, lol.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Vicky Vixxx, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Toes Sucking

File name:Fresh_Girls_Media_-_Vicky_Vixxx_has_feet_made_to_be_licked.mp4
    File Size: 482 MB
    Duration: 00:05:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fresh_Girls_Media_-_Vicky_Vixxx_has_feet_made_to_be_licked.mp4