keep2share.cc
Page 10 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 8910111220601105101010 ... LastLast

Gape Maker

Gape Maker

Mistress Yasmin loves a tight, wet asshole wrapped around her cock to stretch and rip wide open. The tighter the ass the more she takes pleasure in turning it out into a loose, gaping fuck-hole. No slave is left behind as she rams her big, thick cock deep inside her bitch boy until he is screaming for mercy which is never given!

File name:Gape Maker.mp4
    File Size: 1.55 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:19:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Gape Maker.part1.rar
    Gape Maker.part2.rar
    Gape Maker.part3.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Ball Agony Bitches

Ball Agony Bitches

Cruel Asian goddesses Sami Li and Asia Perez have their pathetic white bitch slave's worthless little dick locked away in chastity, but that does not mean they have no use for his balls. The heartless duo have evil plans in mind and introduce him to the diabolical ball chariot. His otherwise useless balls are chained to the chariot to pull the cart forward. To start off Goddess Asia will be pulled along by his balls while Sami goads him onward by keeping her sexy ass just out of reach. It is very painful for the slave, but his ass is constantly whipped like an animal to keep him moving forward. His anguished groans are answered by peals of laughter from both goddesses. Not content with only Asia enjoying the ride, Sami soon joins her on the ball chariot, making the slave pull both of their weight with only his balls. Any slacking of the pace is corrected immediately by savage slashes on his increasingly red and bruised ass by both goddesses. It is a painful lesson in misery for their wimpy slave, but at least his balls finally have a purpose.

File name:Ball Agony Bitches.mp4
    File Size: 862 MB
    Duration: 00:10:39

D O W N L O A D:

Ball Agony Bitches.part1.rar
    Ball Agony Bitches.part2.rar

Her Suffering Ashtray

Her Suffering Ashtray

Mistress Summer never lets her slave forget how little she thinks of him, and it turns her on to crush his spirit by constantly making him suffer. She enjoys the power she has over the slave, and one of the degrading things she finds most amusing is using him as her human ashtray. Blowing smoke in his face, knocking all the ash off onto his tongue, and putting the still burning hot cigarettes out on his tongue delightfully prove her superiority over the defeated slave. Most of all it is very arousing to see his sickened grimace as she makes him eat the disgusting leftover butts. Mistress Summer really enjoys smoking cigarettes, but her bad habit is much worse for her unfortunate slave.

File name:Her Suffering Ashtray.mp4
    File Size: 761 MB
    Duration: 00:09:23

D O W N L O A D:

Her Suffering Ashtray.part1.rar
    Her Suffering Ashtray.part2.rar

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing

As I approach him, My slave is standing quiet, cuffed by his hands and feet to the St. Andrew's cross. Probably trying to guess what is going to happen to him, what implement I will use on him, as he can't see anything through the black hood on his head. But who says I need an implement to torture him? I got My sharp stiletto nails, do I need more? Shiny and red, they may look decorative, but My slaves know they are just as good as any of My implements for causing pain. his nipples can feel it, and his moans are a good indicator of the level of pain I cause him. But his prick that is becoming bigger and harder is also an indicator that he likes it. Is he just a masochist or is he aroused by the idea of bringing Me pleasure, even though this means pain for him? For Me, he is just a toy to use for My pleasure. I will make his suffer and enjoy it. But pain is not the only way I can make him suffer, I can also use is arousal for that. I'm sure he loves to feel My hands on his cock, to thrust and rub it against My thighs, getting more and more aroused, dreaming of a powerful orgasm. Ha! I know his cock now took over and his brain is not able to think any more, but is he really expecting Me to give him an orgasm? I'm enjoying his frustration way too much for that.

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing.mp4
    File Size: 102 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:13:29
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 895 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Selfish Queening Bitch

Selfish Queening Bitch

Mistress Summer is in the mood for an orgasm so she decides to use her favorite pussy licking slave's tongue to get her off. Sitting on her queening throne so her slave will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit she sits commandingly right on her slave's face. She is in a generous mood and actually allows him to worship her without being locked in chastity. Of course this is not to get him off, or even for him to enjoy his own pleasure, but rather it allows her to tease his exposed cock. She does so cruelly with feather light touches of just a single finger, all the while reminding him that his cock will never enjoy the perfect pussy he is licking. Knowing she is tormenting her slave with such painfully unfulfilled lust deliciously adds to the pleasure of the slave's expert oral worship. Summer selfishly grinds out a very satisfying orgasm on his face and curtly dismisses him to go fold her clothes.

File name:Selfish Queening Bitch.mp4
    File Size: 918 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Selfish Queening Bitch.part1.rar
    Selfish Queening Bitch.part2.rar

Countess Stella

Countess Stella

This clip introduces Countess Stella, an aristocratic, arrogant and dominant lady who grew-up with servants around her and who became a feared lifestyle Mistress since she discovered her sadistic desires.

The clips starts with a slave, who does the daily housework, as the arrogant Countess comes down the stairs. She is dressed in skin tight leather and boots, she wears dominant make up and jewelry, her blond hair in an aristocratic, precious style. As always, she has a thin dressage whip in her hand.

"You're still not ready with the floor?", she asks with a nasty voice and continues: "I can't see my reflection there, it's still not polished good enough!" The slave starts to shiver and apologizes but to maintain such a big mansion is simply too much work for one slave. He is so right but Stella hisses: "Down!" and she points to the lower steps close to her boots. A few seconds later the cruel whip whistles through the air.

You can watch this clip from a different perspective in the Femdom POV Clips store!

File name:Countess Stella.mp4
    File Size: 338 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4464 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Countess Stella.mp4

Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party

Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party

File name:Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party.wmv
    File Size: 400 MB
    Duration: 00:10:46
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party.wmv

Trample bootlick

Trample bootlick

File name:Trample bootlick.mp4
    File Size: 245 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Trample bootlick.mp4

Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm

Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm

The little pathetic boothumper visited me to be totally and brutally abused and hopefully have a chance at an orgasm. I have already kicked his aching nuts and made him clean pre-jizz off my boots in Boothumper Earns His Orgasm Part 1, so maybe now Ill let him cum. I strap him to a chair and start beating, slapping, and punching him. I humiliate him and use his cock as a boot cleaner.I edge his cock relentlessly, stroking it against my lovely leather boots. I force a dribbling orgasm out of his cock then feed him every last drop off my boots nice and slow.

File name:Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm.mp4
    File Size: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:25:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm.mp4

Mistress Nemesis - Arrogant Women In Boots

Mistress Nemesis - Arrogant Women In Boots

File name:Mistress Nemesis - Arrogant Women In Boots.mp4
    File Size: 475 MB