keep2share.cc
Page 296 of 1447 FirstFirst ... 1962462862942952962972983063463967961296 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 14469

Beating The Swollen Bollocks - Mistress Patrizia

Beating The Swollen Bollocks - Mistress Patrizia

Indeed one of the most brutal Female Domination and Ballbusting Movies! She ties his balls up with a leather string and her hair band, cutting deep in his manhood and making his big balls even bigger and more vulnerable. This ruthless Dominatrix kick him in his bollocks, grabs his manhood and twist it around, beat the whole package full force and merciless! While its hell on earth for him, she just smiles, amused about how much pain she can inflict, with such little effort!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Patrizia, Patrizia, Mistress, BallBustingChicks, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Beating The Swollen Bollocks - Mistress Patrizia.mp4
    File Size: 345 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Beating The Swollen Bollocks - Mistress Patrizia.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up

Be careful who you borrow money from, there's some real life psychos out there that will fuck you up if you don't pay them on time. This losers fallen behind on his payments so they've sent Sophia to collect, she starts by holding a knife to his throat, she could easily end him there but where's the fun it that, instead she decides to beat the fuck outta him, specifically his balls. The kicks come hard and fast, he needs to be taught a lesson and kicking his balls is the best way to teach it. Eventually he agrees to get the money in a hour but it's too late, Sophia's having way too much fun destroying his nuts, I don't think she even cares about the money, seeing him cry out in pain every time she slams her foot and knee into his bollocks is priceless, even more so when she floors him and stamps and grinds on his defeated package. Sophia's good at what she does, maybe even the best, hope and pray they never send her for you if you fall behind on your payments!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chicks-vs-Balls, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up.mp4
    File Size: 378 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6137 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up.mp4

Dominatrix Annabelle - Garden Debauchery

Dominatrix Annabelle - Garden Debauchery

The glint in my eye, the smile, Oh My! As I sit on my bench, adorned in my exquisite gold satin corset, stunning leather gloves, thigh leather boots, and lacy lingerie, I'm ready for hobson to worship my fleshy strap-on! Of course, his caged penis is suffering a little as earlier I had his wrists shackled to a hoist above his head! How vulnerable he felt, as I teased him with my leather whip, thwacking his caged cock! And, now he kneels with his muscle throbbing intensely! How horny it makes me feel when I watch his mouth sucking and taking my strap-on deep throat. Listening to him salivating at the mouth as he devours every inch!

As for you, Oh, you'll have your turn, but you will start on your knees, just like hobson, and worship my gorgeous leather boots. I will whip your buttocks and put you under pressure to perform. I want you to cum for me hard and fast!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dominatrix Annabelle, Annabelle, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Dildo Sucking, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Femdom POV, POV, Leather Boots

File name:Dominatrix Annabelle - Garden Debauchery.mp4
    File Size: 152 MB
    Duration: 00:04:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominatrix Annabelle - Garden Debauchery.mp4

Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Hot Femdom

Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Hot Femdom

Time for more action with our vicious bitches miss jayla and mistress medina. the ladies have a new game for her old slave today.

He is ordered to come over and the game is quite simple. he has to hold out his arm straight holding a glas of water in his hand. when he does not hold it out right or when there is a dropdown he is announced to get extra punishment.

So its up to miss jayla swinging a flogger and whipping his rear and his back all the time with it.

From the front its up to cruel bitch mistress medina torturing him with a cigarette while getting the tip to the nipples or cock of the pathetic slave. as she gets nearer with the cigarette he starts to shake and also it s getting more comfortable for him with every ongoing second (try this out by yourself! you will be surprised how hard it is to hold a glass of water out straight after a few mins - the muscles really start to ache.).

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Mistress Medina, Miss Jayla, Jayla, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Medina, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment

File name:Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Hot Femdom.mp4
    File Size: 213 MB
    Duration: 00:08:54
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3203 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Hot Femdom.mp4

Be careful who you borrow money from, there's some real life psychos out there that will fuck you up if you don't pay them on time. This losers fallen behind on his payments so they've sent Sophia to collect, she starts by holding a knife to his throat, she could easily end him there but where's the fun it that, instead she decides to beat the fuck outta him, specifically his balls. The kicks come hard and fast, he needs to be taught a lesson and kicking his balls is the best way to teach it. Eventually he agrees to get the money in a hour but it's too late, Sophia's having way too much fun destroying his nuts, I don't think she even cares about the money, seeing him cry out in pain every time she slams her foot and knee into his bollocks is priceless, even more so when she floors him and stamps and grinds on his defeated package. Sophia's good at what she does, maybe even the best, hope and pray they never send her for you if you fall behind on your payments!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chicks-vs-Balls, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up.mp4
    File Size: 378 MB
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6137 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up.mp4

Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Whipping

Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Medina, Medina, Miss Jayla, Jayla, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punished

File name:Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Whipping.mp4
    File Size: 184 MB
    Duration: 00:07:45
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3177 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Whipping.mp4

Mistress Sidonia - Pinned To The Board

Mistress Sidonia - Pinned To The Board

Mistress Sidonia uses nylon webbing and an industrial staple gun to put her slave in immobilised bondage. She then fills his arse with a huge dildo fucking machine that slowly fucks him over and over while she torments his nipples and teases his cock. He is finally left with a sendep hood on, awaiting further trials.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Nipple Torment, TheEnglishMansion, Boots, Outdoors, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Fucking Machine, Huge Dildo, Big Strap-On, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Cock Rings, CBT, Anal Fucking Machine, Extreme Bondage, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Heel Trample, Inescapable Bondage, Leather Knee Boots, Leather Mini Skirt, Left in Bondage, NT, Outside Femdom, Seat Belt Webbing, Sendep Hood

File name:Mistress Sidonia - Pinned To The Board.mp4
    File Size: 411 MB
    Duration: 00:19:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sidonia - Pinned To The Board.mp4

Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - The Slave Under The Stairs

Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - The Slave Under The Stairs

So I am talking to my aunt Platinum and we are comparing our hot boots when I comment that her boots are kind of dirty and could use a good shine. And she tells me that she actually has a slave that she KEEPS UNDER THE STAIRS for just that purpose!! She even keeps a security camera on it 24/7 so she can check on it with her phone 24/7!

I can't believe it, but she shows me a live video feed of the slave all chained up on her phone, and then walks me down to the "slave quarters" underneath our compound - and there he is! Literally chained and collared underneath the stairs!

We take turns giving him our boots to polish with nothing but his TONGUE - and of course, mocking him the entire time for having such a pathetic life!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, Dual Domination, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Double Domination, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boots, Boot Worship

File name:Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - The Slave Under The Stairs.mp4
    File Size: 600 MB
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9923 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - The Slave Under The Stairs.mp4

Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting

Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting

Caught. Again. Fine, you wanna sniff my pantyhose? See how you like it when all you can breathe is my gusset.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Christina QCCP, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Pantyhose, Nylons, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting.mp4
    File Size: 508 MB
    Duration: 00:10:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6169 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pervert Facesmothered - Face Sitting.mp4

Slave To My Nails

Slave To My Nails

I love it when you boys tell me all about the little things that make you swollen and wet. It's just more ammunition for me to totally control you. What is it that turns you on the most: My high heels. my nylons. my bare toes. or maybe my long red fingernails? Oh, it's my nails? You're a lot like this little slut in the video. It's such a hard drippy mess by the time I unzip his latex suit and pull out "my" cock with my long nails. They can bring it so much pleasure, but they can also inflict pain when I clamp my talons down on its throbbing head! Today, it gets denied, however. best to leave it to ponder just how far it will go to get off on my perfect fingernails. It'll be ready to do just about anything I want by the time I return.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita Obeynikita, Obey Nikita, Nails, Finger Nail Fetish, CBT, Mistress, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Slave To My Nails.mp4
    File Size: 313 MB
    Duration: 00:07:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5931 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Slave To My Nails.mp4