keep2share.cc
Page 295 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 1952452852932942952962973053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 14597

This Personal Trainer has Other Ideas - Sarah Brooke - Foot...

This Personal Trainer has Other Ideas - Sarah Brooke - Foot Worship

Sarah Brooke is a traveling personal trainer who goes all throughout the country helping athletes meet their personal goals. I had been at plateau lately with my workouts and some buddies of mine in Florida told me she'd be in the Philly area this week and they highly recommended her. She showed up to my apartment already in her workout gear and ready to go. I had no idea what to expect. It turns out she's really hot and she has lets just say some rather " nontraditional " training methods. At first, she asks me what my goals are. We get settled in and she said she noticed me staring at her feet the whole time and not even making eye contact with her at times. I do have a foot fetish and I can see where this could be going. She then said it might be a good idea if I take care of her sweaty feet as she is wearing sneakers and no socks. I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do but hey, she offered right? She even started to rub my cock over my workout pants with one sneaker. Next, she has me pull down my pants and she gives me a sneaker job pointing out the fact, that I do not get a barefoot footjob from her during the first training session. I'll take a sneaker job any day! Sarah then has me take off one sneaker and orders me to lick her wrinkled soles and high arches and to suck her toes. She also let me oil up her soles, too! She has me so turned on, she continues to play with my cock with her other sneaker, just teasing me enough by letting me lick her barefoot but it's not going on my cock. My reward, however, is I get to shoot a huge load all over her workout sneakers and a humongous cum shot is all over her sneakers and it keep going everywhere. BIG pop shot here! I'd say she has a personal training client for life!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Sarah Brooke, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, FuckedFeet, Sneakers, Cum in Sneakers

File name:This Personal Trainer has Other Ideas - Sarah Brooke - Foot Worship.mp4
    File Size: 983 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:26:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5118 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

This Personal Trainer has Other Ideas - Sarah Brooke - Foot Worship.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Topping Her Bitch Boy - Part 1-2 - Pussy Worship

Topping Her Bitch Boy - Part 1-2 - Pussy Worship

In this mega hot intimate scene, the stunning Maitresse Madeline is ready to completely control and dominate her lucky slave. She uses her beautiful cunt to arouse and tease him, taking pleasure from his tongue and then revealing her amazing breasts, his cock rock hard at the wondrous site. After sitting on his face, smothering him with her phat ass, she puts on her big strapon and bends him over. She wastes no time in fucking him hard in the ass as she rubs his stiff dick, his prostate getting pounded as she pegs him, finally allowing him to shoot a big load of cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, Maitresse Madelin, Bondage Male, Handjob, Bondage, Pussy Worship, Tease, Teasing, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File name:Topping Her Bitch Boy - Part 1-2 - Pussy Worship.mp4
    File Size: 439 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:13:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4449 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Topping Her Bitch Boy - Part 1-2 - Pussy Worship.mp4

Under Her Sharp Heels - Part 1-3 - Trampling

Under Her Sharp Heels - Part 1-3 - Trampling

Stunning lady boss Lola calls the new office junior into her office for a disciplinary incident. It has been reported that some stockings have been taken form the locker room and someone saw him with them, caught red handed. He is embarrassed and ashamed but then surprised at the approach his boss takes. She explains she also has a fetish for nylons so will give him another chance if he follows her regime, placing the stockings over his face, making him smell the strong scent and then ripping his work shirt off. She sits on his face, slapping his already hard cock before trampling his body with her sharp heels, over and over, his whimpers of discomfort at odds to his rock hard dick. She then rubs her nylon clad feet over his cock, edging him closer and closer until he can't control himself and shoots a big load of cum over her stocking clad feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Trampling, High Heels, TheEnglishMansion, Lola, Footjob, Trample, Barefoot Trampling

File name:Under Her Sharp Heels - Part 1-3 - Trampling.mp4
    File Size: 649 MB
    Duration: 00:18:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4596 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under Her Sharp Heels - Part 1-3 - Trampling.mp4

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Smell my Butthole Loser

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Smell my Butthole Loser

Custom: The slave made the mistake of saying than the previous time that you were not enough rude for him to stop flirting with other girls, the revenge will be more terrible than the 1st time with your farts and verbal domination during the FaceSitting.

So you decide to strap him to the bed and mummify his head so the only air he can breathe is through his nose. Lets see him cheat this time.You truly make him fight for his air.

The only air he is allowed comes from your ass. Make sure his nose is sealed tight to your ass. Just to make sure they all go straight into his nose you wrap his head with saran wrap, completely covering his mouth and wrapping his hands and feet completely, he's not going anywhere!!!!

He had no idea how many farts he is about to receive and swallow .. you told him to lay on the bed and you sit on his face fully, sealing it in (block him), and begin farting in his face for let him taste his punishment..

Don't hesitate for some wet ones, and you don't care about that and his suffer for that **** in his nose Watch as he struggles and panics to get only small breaths of air from your ass will be a pleasure for you, making him struggle even harder for his air by farting right on him and stay sit on him for 1min consecutive without moving from his face!

He tries to push you off but you keep his head buried deep in your ass crack!!

He nearly vomits a few times with your wet farts, but you don't care!!

You don't care and as you grow sick of his complaints, you pull out a belt that you harness around his head and pull his head in nice and tight!!!

His grip on you is loosening and he's getting weaker against your big ass, you practically suffocate to death this loser.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Smothering, Smother, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet, Toilet Fetish, Jasmine Mendez, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffiing, Ass Smothering, Ass to Mouth, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Big Butt, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress Farting, Farts, Farting, Asshole Fetish, Mistress

File name:Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Smell my Butthole Loser.mp4
    File Size: 1011 MB
    Duration: 00:13:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Smell my Butthole Loser.mp4

Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera - We ...

Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera - We Give a Fuck - Pegging

His balls aren't spared from the powerful blows of their hands.same hands very quickly turn into fists which gape his asshole apart. The extensive dildo arsenal of the ass-mistresses makes sure that his moca cave runs permanently hot during the session and lets smoke evaporate from his horny hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Queen Jennifer Carmen, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera - We Give a Fuck - Pegging.mp4
    File Size: 800 MB
    Duration: 00:21:50
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera - We Give a Fuck - Pegging.mp4

Punished In Plastic Wrap - Mistress Adina

Punished In Plastic Wrap - Mistress Adina

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Adina, Adina, Mistress, KinkyMistresses, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Torture, CBT

File name:Punished In Plastic Wrap - Mistress Adina.mp4
    File Size: 378 MB
    Duration: 00:12:47
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Punished In Plastic Wrap - Mistress Adina.mp4

Sexercises Of My Slut - Chapter One-Two

Sexercises Of My Slut - Chapter One-Two

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity, Humiliation, Degradation, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, CBT, Outdoors, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Sexercises Of My Slut - Chapter One-Two.mp4
    File Size: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:34:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4938 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sexercises Of My Slut - Chapter One-Two.mp4

So You Love Latex - Miss Xi - Face Sitting

So You Love Latex - Miss Xi - Face Sitting

Miss Xi is wearing beautiful ankle strap stilettos on her tiny size 4 feet and a sexy latex outfit. She has her slave on his knees kissing and licking both shoes. She then lets him kiss all the way up her leg until he gets to her butt cheek. She grinds her skirt into his face and says "Do you realize how lucky you are being able to kiss my ass?" She then has the slave sit on the floor with his head resting on the end board so she can slam her ass into his face as his head takes the full impact of the oak frame.

She then creates a tight seal with her skirt over his mouth and nose and laughs as he kicks. She waves her ass in front of his face and tells him to admire her ass through the see through fabric. So close but so far. She torments him about how her lover has just finished pleasuring her and then sits fill weight on his face before resuming the bouncing threatening him she might go get her lovers used condom and feed him the cum. then sit on his face some more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, High Heels, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Miss Xi, Mistress, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Latex, Rubber

File name:So You Love Latex - Miss Xi - Face Sitting.mp4
    File Size: 483 MB
    Duration: 00:06:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9926 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

So You Love Latex - Miss Xi - Face Sitting.mp4

Family Forever - Lexi Rainz - Foot Worship

Family Forever - Lexi Rainz - Foot Worship

Lexi Rainz can't wait to show her father-in-law her new tattoo. She got a nice Family Forever inked onto her ankle to immortalize her relationship to his son, Jimmy. Her father-in-law sadly informs her that Jimmy doesn't like tattoos on women. He even divorced his last wife over getting one. Lexi and her husband's father hatch a plan to take care of it. She'll cover it up until they can have it removed. Dad will even pay for it.

With that settled, Lexi notices her in-law seems to be rubbing her foot on his cock! She's taken aback but agrees that since he's helping her she can help him. Dad is soon licking her feet and sucking on her toes. Lexi begins milking his cock with her feet as her father-in-law rubs her tits through her shirt.

Old dad groans in approval as Lexi works his cock between her long, sexy feet. She moves through a few positions before the old man has had enough. He lets loose all over her feet and collapses back into the couch totally spent.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Domestic, GoddessFootJobs, Lexi Rainz, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Barefoot, Cumshot, Milking, Sperm, Taboo, MILF, Footjob, Foot Fetish

File name:Family Forever - Lexi Rainz - Foot Worship.mp4
    File Size: 540 MB
    Duration: 00:15:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4896 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Family Forever - Lexi Rainz - Foot Worship.mp4

Ari Parker - Edging Stepbrother - Handjob

Ari Parker - Edging Stepbrother - Handjob

Ari's stepbrother finds her phone and starts going through her private pictures and finds some sexy nudes of her. Ari catches him and sees that he is rock hard. She knows he got paid today and she could use some new clothes, so she tries to make a deal with him, hand over his check and she will keep his secret. He is reluctant but she rubs his cock through his jeans and soon has him naked with his cock in her hands. She very slowly strokes it and still he resists, that is until he is about to cum and she decides to stop stroking, over and over and over again. He is about to lose his damn mind, his nuts feel like they may explode and he begs her to let him cum. Well Ari will but not until she gets the whole check.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ari Parker, Handjob, Edgung, CFNM, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Big Load, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, 69

File name:Ari Parker - Edging Stepbrother - Handjob.mp4
    File Size: 730 MB
    Duration: 00:15:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6645 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ari Parker - Edging Stepbrother - Handjob.mp4