keep2share.cc
Page 85 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

[BrownBunnies / BangBros] Jezabel Vessir (Tit Pong / bkb14340 / 16.08.15)

[BrownBunnies / BangBros] Jezabel Vessir (Tit Pong / bkb14340 / 16.08.15)

Starring: Jezabel Vessir
    Clip name: Tit Pong
    Number on the official site: bkb14340
    Studio: BrownBunnies / BangBros

Year: 2015
    Genre: Amateur, Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Girl, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Ebony, Handjob, Hardcore, Tittyfuck
    Duration: 00:35:51

Description:
    Jezabel Vessir is trying to sharpen her pong skills. Our boys make a game out of it, if she messes up she would have to start stripping. Fortunately for us, Jezabel is horrible at pong. After some undressing our boy goes to town on this hot piece of ass. This chick has huge fucking tits and a pretty little mouth designed to suck cock. Enjoy!

Duration: 0:35:52 | Resolution: 852x480 | Size: 277Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/2c47170951a50/0,2...Ebony_480p.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

[BrownBunnies / BangBros] Katt (Katt Gets Her Booty Drilled! / 19.04.2015)

[BrownBunnies / BangBros] Katt (Katt Gets Her Booty Drilled! / 19.04.2015)

Starring: Katt
    Clip name: Katt Gets Her Booty Drilled!
    Studio: BrownBunnies / BangBros

Genre: All Sex
    Duration: 00:37:47

Duration: 0:37:48 | Resolution: 640x360 | Size: 210Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/5807225674965/0,2...Ebony_360p.mp4

[CuckoldSessions / DogFartNetwork] Janet Mason and Misty Stone

[CuckoldSessions / DogFartNetwork] Janet Mason and Misty Stone

Starring: Janet Mason, Misty Stone
    Clip name: n/a
    Studio: CuckoldSessions / DogFartNetwork

Year: 26.07.2015
    Genre: Brunette, Ginger Hair, MILF, High Heels, Big Booty, Big Tits, Small Tits, Piercing, Cuckold, Ebony, Lesbian, Hairy Pussy, Shaved Pussy, Interracial, Oral, Anilingus, 69, Cum On Pussy
    Duration: 0:40:25

Description: If you're hip today's lingo, you'll probably know "to catfish" means to lie about yourself during an online, "getting to know you" chat session. One of the biggest reasons to catfish? Dick Size, of course. That's what today's cuckold -- Ciccle -- is guilty of...catfishing Janet Mason and her man on one of those online, swinger websites. You know the "swinger" lifestyle -- married couples looking to "hook up" and have some adult playtime. Ciccle and Misty are brand new to the game, while Janet Mason and Rob Piper are seasoned vets. After a few hours of "getting to know you" time, it's back to the apartment for swinger time. That's when the clothes come off, and Ciccle's "8 inch thick rod" is exposed for what it truly is -- a 5 inch winkie. That's when Janet Mason takes control, teaching Ciccle a lesson for liars and teaching Misty what to do with a worthless, tiny wiener.

Duration: 0:40:24 | Resolution: 688x384 | Size: 250Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/83a3f0effe2c8/0,2...Ebony_384p.mp4

[FakeCop / FakeHub] Maria (Ebony Stripper Rides The Policeman's Helmet / 07.12.15)

[FakeCop / FakeHub] Maria (Ebony Stripper Rides The Policeman's Helmet / 07.12.15)

Starring: Maria
    Clip name: Ebony Stripper Rides The Policeman's Helmet
    Studio: FakeCop / FakeHub

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Ball Licking, Ebony, POV, Hardcore
    Duration: 00:31:15

Description:
    Another late night shift and another pair of legs open. I’ve spotted a leggy ebony chick walking the streets late at night…must be a hooker!. But no, when I pull her over, she explains that she was a stripper, and she was just our getting some fags from the shop. It sounded innocent enough, but I just wanted to keep her talking. I told her that I wanted to make sure that she was not drunk, so I asked her to blow into something. She knew I just wanted to she her big lips wrapped around something! Sure enough, she fell for my policeman charm and she invited me back to her place for a glass of wine or two. Back at her apartment, she treated me to a VIP striptease before I buried my face and cock deep into her pussy.

Duration: 0:31:16 | Resolution: 640x368 | Size: 227Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/8d7992403fd66/0,2...Ebony_368p.mp4

[FakeTaxi / FakeHub] Sexual favours from ebony minx (ft1284 / 10.12.15)

[FakeTaxi / FakeHub] Sexual favours from ebony minx (ft1284 / 10.12.15)

Clip name: Sexual favours from ebony minx
    Number on the official site: ft1284
    Studio: FakeTaxi / FakeHub

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Ball Licking, Ebony, Sex in Car, Hardcore
    Duration: 00:31:50

Description:
    I'd been on this job for about a week and I'd heard rumours down the taxi rank, that John had a number of girls he receives sexual favours for free rides. I thought these rumours were complete bollocks, until today when one such girl hopped in my cab. She told me she had a sexual arrangement with John which replaced a cash fare with sex fare. I asked if she was willing to perhaps do this little arrangement with me too? She was more than happy to oblige... Well, I am younger and fitter than John, so what did she have to lose? We found a quiet spot and I hopped in the back. I didn't have a fucking clue what to do at this point, but lucky enough, her experience from fucking John on the back seat shone through, as she stripped me down and started sucking my cock right to the hilt. Then I got to taste her shaven pussy and even got to fuck her in all manner of positions inside and outside the taxi. This was amazing, I'll definitely be keeping this Taxi cab job for a while, as I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that are interested in swapping cash for ass.

Duration: 0:31:50 | Resolution: 852x480 | Size: 679Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/09636d1f77db3/0,6...Ebony_480p.mp4

[FantasyMassage] Dylan Phoenix, Kira Noir (Best Birthday Present / 09.07.15)

[FantasyMassage] Dylan Phoenix, Kira Noir (Best Birthday Present / 09.07.15)

Starring: Dylan Phoenix, Kira Noir
    Clip name: Best Birthday Present
    Studio: FantasyMassage

Genre: Oil, Big Tits, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroat, Threesome, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Ebony, Interracial, Massage, Bubble Butt, Pilots
    Duration: 00:30:01

Description:
    On his special day, John Strong waits patiently to get a happy birthday from his better half Dylan Phoenix before he goes to work. Unfortunately, that didn't happen and walks away quite disappointed. But what John didn't know is Dylan was playing a good game as she had an awesome birthday present waiting for him when he comes home.

When John arrives, he sits on the couch wondering if he did something wrong or did Dylan really forget about his birthday. But that thought subsides quickly when Dylan walks into the living room wearing a mouth-watering see through thong and matching bra. Dylan said she had a client coming in for a massage but this client wasn't just anyone as John would come to find out. He sees Kira Noir, a stunning moka beauty, walk into the living room, wearing hot red fish net stockings. Dylan explains to John that Kira was her 'special' friend from work and for his birthday, she asked John to videotape Dylan giving Kira a massage. John couldn't complain any longer, waiting to get this party started.

Dylan approaches Kira, leaning in to taste her mouth. They remove their bras where Dylan teases Kira's Nipples and pussy lips. Dylan asks Kira to lay down on her stomach removing Kira's high heels and matching fish nets. Dylan rubs Kira from head to toe, then asking her to flip over on her back. She continues to rub Kira on her chest, both girl making out intensely, while John is getting all of this on camera.John couldn't resist his temptation, rubbing Dylan's big ass, removing her thong and eating out her pussy. Watch this threesome unfold into the best birthday present ever!

Duration: 0:30:01 | Resolution: 720x400 | Size: 285Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/dedcbb0e109f9/0,2...Ebony_400p.mp4

[GirlFriends] Jasmine Webb and Tracy - Songbird (gfx1139)

[GirlFriends] Jasmine Webb and Tracy - Songbird (gfx1139)

Starring: Jasmine Webb, Tracy
    Clip name: Songbird
    Studio: GirlFriends.XxX

Year: 18.07.2015
    Genre: Ebony, Interracial, Brunette, Blonde, Teen, Shaved Pussy, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Lesbians, Oral, 69, Fingering, Kissing
    Duration: 0:26:34

Description: Jasmine has just gone through a tough break up and is seeking some relief from beautiful blonde confidant Tracy. Aside from her knockout body and captivating charisma, Jasmine is also blessed with creative talents and so she shars part of a song she's been working on. Tracy can hardly contain herself as she sits so close while her friend impresses, so Tracy leans in to endow her own special stress relief in the form of some truly passionate intimacy and energetic lesbian lust!

Duration: 0:26:35 | Resolution: 960x540 | Size: 587Mb | Format: mov

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/5a66c1e25cc5f/0,5...Ebony_540p.mov

[IHaveaWife / NaughtyAmerica] Diamond Jackson (19936 / 22.07.15)

[IHaveaWife / NaughtyAmerica] Diamond Jackson (19936 / 22.07.15)

Starring: Diamond Jackson
    Clip name: 19936 / 22.07.15
    Studio: IHaveaWife / NaughtyAmerica

Genre: Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blow Job, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Ebony, Interracial, Piercings, Trimmed
    Duration: 00:28:41

Description: Diamond Jackson is getting a quote to have her patio remodeled but she's not happy with the price so she makes a deal with the contractor. She fucks him in exchange for a better deal on her renovation.

Duration: 0:28:42 | Resolution: 854x480 | Size: 557Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/2967dbe3877cf/0,5...Ebony_480p.mp4

[LetsTryAnal / Mofos] Jenna J Foxx (Ebony Angel's First Anal Fuck / 09.10.15)

[LetsTryAnal / Mofos] Jenna J Foxx (Ebony Angel's First Anal Fuck / 09.10.15)

Starring: Jenna J Foxx
    Clip name: Ebony Angel's First Anal Fuck
    Studio: LetsTryAnal / Mofos

Genre: Anal, Couples Fantasies, Sex, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary
    Duration: 00:52:10

Description:
    Jenna J Foxx's BF is one lucky man! Whenever he does something nice, his fine ebony lady gives him a sexual treat, but this time really takes the cake, because Jenna finally lets her man fuck her tight little asshole!

Duration: 0:52:11 | Resolution: 854x480 | Size: 834Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/6b0006a358ab2/0,8...Ebony_480p.mp4

[MilfsLikeItBig] Diamond Jackson & Simone Sonay (Aching For Anal / 27.06.15)

[MilfsLikeItBig] Diamond Jackson & Simone Sonay (Aching For Anal / 27.06.15)

Starring: Diamond Jackson & Simone Sonay
    Clip name: Aching For Anal / 27.06.15
    Studio: MilfsLikeItBig

Genre: Anal, MILF, Ebony, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Black Hair, Mom, Threesome, Wife, Big Tits
    Duration: 00:29:51

Description: Diamond Jackson is a newly divorced milf eager to find a young, thick cock to fuck, so she drags her married friend Simone to a bar to help her pick up guys. With none in sight, Diamond is getting hornier by the minute. So when Simone steps out to call her husband Diamond quickly seduces the bartender. She slurps and sucks on his big dick and begs him to fuck her ass, but soon Simone comes back. Diamond casually chats with her friend while the bartender sneakily slides his cock into her tight asshole. Simone realizes what's going on she's so offended she goes to leave - but then she gets a look at that big bartender dick and can't say no to a hot, horny threesome with her best friend.

Duration: 0:29:51 | Resolution: 854x480 | Size: 255Mb | Format: mp4

Download File (K2s.cc)
    http://k2s.cc/file/816e689d5caf8/0,2...Ebony_480p.mp4