keep2share.cc
Page 145 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2593

Thread: Sado-Ledyes

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Torture Farm Inspection...

I am at the Torture Farm looking for new slaves to add to My 'inner circle' Each slave applies and IF they meet the minimum requirements, are invited to meet Me for an inspection. This slave in particular has applied as a CBT and Flogging slave for future clips. his body is inspected, every inch checked before I use My tools to test him.
    The slaves balls will be put to the test with simple but beautiful tools: My hands and then his back and arse will be flogged with a variety of floggers, some light and finishing off with the HARD floggers.
    Will he make it to the second round?

Info:
    File Size: 667 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairTortureFarmInspect ionPart1.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

My Fetish Addictions - Maya Sinstress - Forced Cumsicle ...

Cum junkie losers slurp up and swallow everything they are told to. In this hardcore and gross clip, slave #66 is order to suck, slurp, jerk off on, gnaw off & swallow a cum popsicle of alpha juice. For months Miss Maya's alpha male stud has been jerking off into a container. And slave 66 gets to reap the benefits of all his hot, young semen. She saws off chunks of the cum popsicle on his teeth and makes him use the cum drippings as lube to jerk off with. He has to cum on the popsicle first before he can chew off and swallow the remainder down. This clip is the real deal. It is 100 percent stale & frozen semen packed.

Info:
    File Size: 521 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MyFetishAddictionsForcedCus.mp4

TSSeduction - October 15, 2019 - Venus Lux

Venus Lux is a slender beauty with a rock hard cock. She's been sent by her best friend to check on naughty, misbehavin' sub, Draven Navarro, to make sure he's not getting out of line. But Venus finds him having phone sex with some anonymous slut. So she decides Draven needs some correction. But he gets more than just a scolding and a slap on the wrist. Venus subjects Draven to a ton of cock sucking, a relentless ass fucking, along with paddling, humiliation, clothes pins, and a huge load of her cum shot all over him. Venus starts by reminding Draven of his place, that he's here to serve women in every capacity, not to philander around on his own. She gags him, cuffs him, and inflicts a little pain with a good ass-paddling, and clothes pins on his nipples, his cock and his balls. When she's confident he understands her, she tells him his next task is to worship her however she wants. He sucks her rock hard cock, slurping it down exactly how she demands. She then fucks this whiny little bitchboy, pounding his ass in multiple positions. She tells him he's not allowed to cum until she gives him permission, but he just can't hold it, and shoots his load all over himself. Venus smears his cum all over his face, then after a final, deep, hard pounding, douses him in a monster load of hot cum. After all this, she still isn't impressed with him, and leaves him there, filthy and humiliated.

Info:
    File Size: 1.89 GB
    Duration: 00:52:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4988 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TSSeductionOctober152019Venuexuals.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci, Princes...

Princess Amber, Goddess Maci and I were hanging out and we decided to bring one of our slaves out to play.

I love hanging out with Princess Amber because not only is she super hot, but she is just as twisted as I am. LOL! I love teaching Goddess Maci how to use and abuse pathetic losers.

Since my old ass geezer slave always gets on my nerves I decided it was the one we would mess with. I want to teach Goddess Maci to be amazing when it comes to whipping and beating slaves. So Princess Amber and I took this opportunity to show Goddess Maci to not hold back and to make your slaves very obedient. and to do that you have to beat them, and beat them as often as possible.

Goddess Maci makes me so proud! She is really getting the hang of being a Mean Girl and I love watching her grow and become just like her big sister and her Aunt.

- Goddess Platinum

Info:
    File Size: 1.27 GB
    Duration: 00:13:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumGoddeshipping.mp4

Mistress Ava Black, Mistress Lorraine - Our human trampo...

Mistress Ava Black, Mistress Lorraine slave is feeling very brave as he has agreed to taking whatever Mistresses have in mind for him today! It's not their fault really then is it? He wanted anything. And they're going to give him ANYTHING! They're no welterweights, and they want him to feel every gram of their weight on him as they walk right onto him as introduction. Then they bounce! As hard and as heavy as they can! He can hardly take it and he groans under the strain of their double heavy weight on him. Then they sit on him and facesit him hard! Oh what fun slave torment is! Hurting him turns Mistresses on so much! They get hot for hearing his groans and cries. There is no way out for him and he knows it! So when they trample him yet again he grits his teeth and bares it. They walk all over him, kneading his thighs with their feet. Mistress rapid runs all over his chest, leaving him completely breathless. His body, his cock and balls, every part of him is just a trampling and busting mat for their feet. They are having a blast!

Info:
    File Size: 336 MB
    Duration: 00:09:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5046 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AvaBlackOurhumantrampolinom.mp4

Beth, Joe Kinky - Sexy goth domina smothering her slave

In this clip I play little rough with Bela.

He must wear a penis lock.

I make a hand bondage for him, because he likes to touch me, which is prohibited.

Sitting and kneeling on his chest, grabbing his neck, pinching nipples.

I even tickling his dick and balls a little just to be aroused.

Grabbing his neck, make him suffocate till his face is all red.

Then I sit on his face.

Its nothing special, I just simpli love to torture him.

Info:
    File Size: 1.31 GB
    Duration: 00:20:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8864 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 217 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BethandJoeKinkySexygothdominasm.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Marathon CP...

Lady Valente likes to push her slaves when it comes to corporal punishment and she has decided this slave must endure a long and hard whipping session. She starts him off with a good thrashing with a flogger, then moves on to a variety of implements including a crop and paddle, before moving on to some vicious single tail whips. A CP enthusiasts gem of a movie, showing just how a good hard beating should be administered, building up with intensity with each stroke.

Info:
    File Size: 454 MB
    Duration: 00:08:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMarathonCorping.mp4

Fetish Clinic - Anna Rose + Fabian (FULL)

Fisting, Prostate Massage

Info:
    File Size: 1.46 GB
    Duration: 01:20:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2507 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 77.5 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FetishClinicAnnaRoseFabianFUlFemdom.mp4

TeaseandThankYou - Lucid Takes His Cumshot Virginity

L hits a home-run early in her career with this client in a freeform filmed session.

Clued that this client doesn't get off, she enjoys a ruthless bratty foot worship. But when she sees something poking out hard from the middle of the mummy, she attacks, and does something no other mistress has ever done, that no other *woman* has ever done, ever. Powerful scene.

Yesterday's release was from Lucid's first session with the same client. See any difference with the rigging? Total, secure, duct-tape mummification. That's what work looks like. The boy is a helpless worm, can only lay and serve. and yearn. Scary to think where she'll be after a season or two of this.

Info:
    File Size: 272 MB
    Duration: 00:06:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5844 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucidTakesHisCumshotVirgindjob.mp4

Lucid Dreaming - Lucy Task 4 - Goddess Finds Her Power

Lock him up and work with a vibrator-dicktie, that was the assignment. She changed it.

Around 7 minutes in she finds something inside, and shares it. Inviting eye contact, she speaks and builds, traps and embraces her prisoner. He is gone. She builds desire at will, forcing eye contacts and speaking to her slave in a language all boys understand: control. She controls the ebb and flow with sheer will. A ridiculous, helpless vibrator cumshot is guided by her voice. Uncut scene, be a voyeur while this goddess learns her powers.

Info:
    File Size: 509 MB
    Duration: 00:11:37
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5801 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LucyTask4GoddessFindsHerPongTeasing.mp4