keep2share.cc
Page 147 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2604

Thread: Sado-Ledyes

Mistress Iside - INFERNAL CONTRACT

Yet another delay today put this slave to one of the hardest punishments of his life !!! Here, in front of me on all fours, he keeps on begging for mercy hoping that my heart can still soften but there is a small detail he doesn't know: I DON'T HAVE A HEART !! With a resolute step I grab my favourite whip, it's not just any whip, it's the one with a peculiarity that distinguishes it from the others because it's able to tear skin deeply with a single snap. This slave must understand in a proper way the meaning of his duty and to be sure of this I will force him to sign one of my infernal agreement which will force him to come to my studio the whole week at the same time so as to suffer the daily same masssacre !!! Only with scars perfectly engraved on his body his useless mind will be shaped properly !!!

Info:
    File Size: 314 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4670 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 183 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideINFERNALCACT.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Oubliette - Goddess Serena, Miss Adah Vonn - Hot and Cold

After 365 days in chastity Goddess Serena invites Miss Adah Vonn to assist her in releasing her slave and allowing him the feminine touch of two beautiful ladies, something he has not experienced for a long time. However in the world of Femdom every pleasure comes at a price, slave has to cope with the heat of candles and the chill from ice! His bones shivering in his skin as two beautiful Goddesses clearly enjoy tormenting his body!

Info:
    File Size: 1.25 GB
    Duration: 00:13:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteHotandColdGoddesnnWax.mp4

THE MEAN GIRLS - Princess Jennifer - Ballbusting Example

This is a real-life "fan" of Ours that wrote in begging to be in Our ballbusting videos and bragging about how it thought that it could "take whatever We dish out". So We made it send in its $100 amazon GC as a deposit to make sure it showed up, then gave it a chance to "put its money where its mouth is" and earn it back with its balls! Its very simple, you see. If you show up and take a good ballkicking from Us, its FREE! You get your $ back. If you DON'T.well, whatch this video and you will see! LOL.
    After a few minutes, this "big, tough guy" falls on the ground and actually starts crying! The pussy actually gives up and practically runs out of the house because it couldn't take it! (Can you believe that? We are NOT making this up!) Then, it has the nerve to actually come crawling back about 15 minutes later! So I give it another chance after it begs, and then give it a few more good and proper kicks to the balls with My white pointy-toed pumps and it squealed!
    I was so frustrated afterwards, that I actually brought another RELIABLE ballbusting slave out to show this newbie loser how its done. (I actually made the "failure" slave record that part! LOL) You slaves out there think you can handle this? Don't waste my time if you can't!

Info:
    File Size: 313 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:05:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 8032 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___THEMEANGIRLSBallbustingExennifer.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Ezada Sinn - The Prisoner ...

Held captive in Mistress Ezada's prison, day to day life revolves around humiliation and punishment beatings. Today is no exception as the slave is dragged from his cell and unceremoniously whipped and kicked for his Mistress's pleasure.

Info:
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:20:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6994 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMistressEzaing.mp4

Stella Liberty - The Nice Paddle

Fluffy is still nicely marked from the earlier caning he received by my sadistic urges still have not been quenched. After being strung up all day, I decide to give him a little break and tie him down to the bondage horse exposing his striped ass for more punishment. Paddles are on the menu and I have the perfect one to use on his already tender backside. Decked out in leather and stockings, I continue fluffy's training with my leather paddle. I love how it reddens his entire bottom and makes his backside glow all over. In between each thank you I go back to my bare hands making him wince with pain. I love the way his tiny face scrunches up with each blow and it puts a smile on my face when a slave thanks me for beating him. It is so satisfying to rain heavy blows on his sensitive backside and I work his ass with both my forehand and backhand until it is pink all over. My heavy blows have him squirming in his bondage but it's only a matter of time before I bring out the "naughty" paddle.

Info:
    File Size: 180 MB
    Duration: 00:07:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3001 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyTheNicePaddleSluffy.mp4

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - Mena Li, Kimmy Lee - MEAN GIRL FIGHT ...

This is our 7th edition to our popular ongoing series "Mean Girl Fight Club" also known as MGFC. This is where Asian Mean Girls dress in sexy shiny workout gear and give their human punching bag a good working over. There is nothing sexier than an Asian bad girl beatdown!
    OH NO, now there are two of them!! Meanie Mena and KO Kimmy have teamed up to give the human punching bag what for. The hits just keep on coming, as the two Asian Mean Girls double team like never before. The unending series of punches and kicks rain down on the poor fool in a no holds barred beatdown that literally takes his breath away.
    The MGFC gym is full of cheers and jeers as the two egg each other on, and even trying to one-up each other with who can kick or punch harder. No area is off limits as the two take turns punching and kicking him right in the balls. The tag team finishes him off with a game of round robin, punching him back and forth till he goes down, another win by KO for the MGFC.
    Features: mixed boxing, mixed fighting, verbal humiliation, Asian, brat girl, female domination.

Info:
    File Size: 51.7 MB
    Duration: 00:05:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 986 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ASIANMEANGIRLSMEANGIRLFIGHTCKimmyLee.mp4

Ball Busting Chicks - Natalie - Easy to torture

Two naked male slaves with a permanent erection get a cruel lesson in female domination. Especially when they are tied up they are easy to torture for a cruel Female Dominatrix. She use them like a plaything for a Lady. She poke the heels of her boots in his cock, enjoys an extra hard cock slapping, teasing with her sexy body comes just before the torture. Hard beating of his tied up manhood makes it weak and down hanging again, like an old sausage. That's just what she wanted!

Info:
    File Size: 437 MB
    Duration: 00:11:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallBustingChicksEasytNatalie.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Lana Luxor - Suffer from These Strong ...

1080 HD Lana is a very strong woman, but she is always conditioning her body to build even more strength. That is why she regularly uses her male slaves as sparring opponents. Lana knees her slave in the balls to goad him into a fight with her. After dropping him with the single kick to the testicles, she throws him onto the bed and places him into a lock between her strong thighs. She throws him into lock after lock as he struggles to break free. The slave submits and eventually gives into Lana throwing him around like a rag doll. Lana is good at building her strength, but her weak opponent needs to work just as hard on building his tolerance for pain. After using him for her strength training, Lana lets the exhausted slave take a nap underneath her ass.

Info:
    File Size: 952 MB
    Duration: 00:13:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9911 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2LanaLuxorSufferfromestling.mp4

CFNMEU - Lucy Vojak - CFNM Peter Lipnik

Peter Lipnik is on the phone, after checking in to his hotel. He is making arrangements for a meeting when his sexy girl, dressed in underwear only approaches him from behind. She begins to feel Peter all over, and he has to terminate his call. The girl has Peter lay on the bed, after removing his tee shirt. Her hands rub over his sexy body and he can't distract her, even though they have a meeting to attend. She opens the suitcase and pulls out something to cover Peter's eyes. Then she shackles his wrists to the frame of the bed. Next she begins to caress and kiss his nipples before putting a gag into his mouth. She applies clamps to Peter's nipples as well and then rubs his groin. Removing the blindfold she begins to whip Peter's hot body and pull on the clamps. Then she pulls down his jeans and wanks on his stiff cock. The clamps are attached to his balls too, and pulled to stretch the skin. Raising his legs and shackling them too he has Peter's hot ass available too. But first she ties his balls. Then a dildo is shoved into his hot hole as his stiff cock is wanked too. A thicker dildo is then used to stretch is ass further, and fuck deeper. That too is replaced by another that is shoved deep into his as, stretching it wide. She releases Peter and puts him onto his keens so that she can fuck his ass with her strapon. She keeps up the fucking, turning him onto his back. His ass gets fucked as his cock is wanked as well. Then the fucking stops and Peter is wanked until his shoots his cream cum onto his belly.

Info:
    File Size: 1.24 GB
    Duration: 00:34:31
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CFNMEULucyVojakCFNMPom.mp4

DatesGoneWrong - Ivory Soles Makes Her Date Cross-Dress

Ivory Soles just invited her date in before they head to the movies. They talked for a little bit in till her date gave her a gift which happened to be a pink thong. She was so disgusted that he would get her panties as a gift and wrapped in a walmart bag. Ivory decides to have a little fun with this loser and gets him to try the panties on or she would kick him out. After he puts them on he turns around to see Ivory taking pictures. He tries to cover up but it was to late, she had already gotten the pictures she wanted already. Now she tells him to stay put while she grabs a few things and if he doesn't do as told then she will post the pictures. After making him sit on her couch in pink panties for awhile, Ivory returns with more girly items and a wig. Ivory looks at her date and tells him to take off the rest of his boy clothes because they are going to play dress-up and he is going to be the doll.

Info:
    File Size: 514 MB
    Duration: 00:10:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6449 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DatesGoneWrongIvorySolesMakckmail.mp4