Duration: 00:09:23
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 8026 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 231 kb/s

Download Links:

gentrtextr.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Goddess Alexa Divina - Pleasing my Bratty Ass - Face Sit...

I'm feeling extra bratty today. All I want to do is sit on a males face, have an organic fruit bowl and ignore the male under my ass while I watch a movie. It's not like anything matters more than my ass right? DUH. Bring me my strawberries, Sit down, and Shut up while I sit on your face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexa Divina, Alexa Divina, Goddess, Brat Girls, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Bratty Goddess, Smother Fetish, Ass Smothering, Smother

Info:
    File Size: 131 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3312 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess Alexa Divina - Pleasing my Bratty Ass.mp4

Mistress Susi is Training Slut Candy - Pegging

After dressing Slut Candy in Stockings and nighty, Mistress Susi, in her shiny latex leggins, is sitting on her throne, making her slutty slave suck her strapon. Then Slut Candy has to bend over to be spanked,as punishment for not exercising, to get in shape to be a better looking slut for Mistress Susi! After that Slut candies ass is trained with Mistress Susi`s fingers to then be strapon fucked.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Mistress Susi, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Leggings, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

Info:
    File Size: 719 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:13:05
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 7490 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress Susi is Training Slut Candy.mp4

Bratty Babes Own You - Bridesmaids Ariana Marie And Ashl...

Jack is getting married. He's in his grooms suite finishing getting ready; the ceremony is going to start in 15 minutes. Ashlynn and Ariana, 2 of his finance's bridesmaids, come sneaking in. They're his fiances best friends. After asking wtf they're doing there, they eventually reveal they both have has a crush on this guy ever since their friend introduced him when they started dating years ago. They propose having a little fun saying that this is his last chance before he gets married. It takes a little convincing but once he sees them starting to make out, touch each other, lift each other's skirts, then pull down each others pantyhose and he quickly is onboard. They get to business. Mix of footjob, handjob, and guy sucking their toes action. Sometimes one girl plays with his balls with their feet while the other jerks off his dick with her feet. There lenty of kissing with the guy (love when they French kiss the guy while jerking him off at the same time - so hot!) And plenty of dirty talk from the girls too. Towards the end, Ariana gets a call on her cell phone. IT'S THE BRIDE! She's getting cold feet about the marriage. As she's still working the guy's cock with her hands and feet, she's on the phone convincing the bride that she should still marry him because he's such a good, honest, loyal guy. The phone call ends where the bride needs Ariana's help with her dress, so Ariana unfortunately has to leave the rest for Ashlynn to finish working her magic with feet and hands. Now with Ariana all alone with the guy, she ups the ante a little. and put her soles by his cock making him cum all over them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Smelling, Ashlynn, Ariana, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Cumshot, Milking, Sperm

Info:
    File Size: 729 MB
    Duration: 00:12:56
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7742 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

UZDQ3009.mp4

My Fetish Addictions - Bound Sissy Gets Smacked - Maya S...

His ankles are pushed apart by a spreader bar. His balls are pulled behind him with a humbler. Maya Sinstress begins by smacking him with a firm rubber riding crop. His pale skin gets marked up right away. Then, Sinstress uses a hard leather paddle to continue smacking his butt. He counts out 100 smacks as his ass changes from white to red. This sissy slut has a hard time taking it but is a real trooper.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Sissy, Maya Sinstress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Paddling, Paddle, CBT

Info:
    File Size: 264 MB
    Duration: 00:05:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6263 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 249 kb/s

Download Links:

My Fetish Addictions - Bound Sissy Gets Smacked.mp4

Padrona Era - Goodbye Balls - Squeezed - CBT

Today I hung my slave suspended in the air hanging from his hands and feet. I wanted him extremely helpless. When the slave cannot escape it is the moment that I enjoy the most. I started torturing his balls, today I wanted his balls to burst. I took his balls and bit them, then slapped them and then crushed them until the balls were black and a suffering cum came out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Padrona Era, Ball Fetish, CBT, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking,

Info:
    File Size: 403 MB
    Duration: 00:17:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 15.000 FPS, 3052 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

Padrona Era - Goodbye Balls - Squeezed.mp4

SpandexPlanet - Mercy - Human Furniture For Photo Shooti...

When Miss Mercy put her slave into the blue down sleepingbag, she get`s ready for a photo shooting. When her poor tied and gagged slave cannot see or do anything, she tramples on him, uses him for her purposes. She poses for her photographer with this shiny nylon human furniture. At the end, the slave`s just being left alone again. Ready for further use.

Info:
    File Size: 497 MB
    Duration: 00:14:43
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 13.909 FPS, 4456 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

SpandexPlanet - Mercy - human furniture for photo shooting.mp4

Indian Mistress Femdom - Bear My Weight Till You Die by ...

In this Chest Standing clip Beautiful Mistress Zubaida is sitting on sofa while her servant comes in room. She calls him and asks for work. Servant unintentionally calls her darling again. Mistress Zubaida goes crazy on him and drags him with collar and throws him on floor. She puts her right feet on his chest **** his heart mercilessly. Servant says sorry madam it was unintentional but Mistress Zubaida is very angry on him saying she taught him lesson day before also. He is not a person who will ever behave properly. Furthermore she mounts quickly on slaves chest with her full weight and starts trampling him mercilessly. Servant keeps on begging for mercy but Mistress Zubaida decides to take his ribs out today. She keeps on trampling him under her full weight throughout the clip. Enjoy this 20 minutes longest chest trampling clip. Especially for fans of beautiful Mistress Zubaida.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Indian Mistress Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Domination, House Slave, Indian, Indian Domination, Indian FemDom, Indian Mistress, Indian Princess, Mistress Zubaida, Mistress, Zubaida

Info:
    File Size: 763 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:20:03
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5060 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

0 Indian Mistress Femdom Bear My Weight Till You Die by Mistress Zubaida.mp4

ClubStiletto - Best of Ass Love - Assworship

A true slave knows that he isn't good enough for pussy and his true purpose in life is to be an ass licker. He will eagerly accept any discipline his Mistress gives him in hopes that she may allow him to press his tongue against her pretty pink rose bud and suck and lick it for as long as she demands. In this hot clip you get six beautiful asses to serve including Princess Lily, Mistress Kandy, Domina Ruby, Goddess Mia, Miss Jasmine and Miss Raevyn. The scene opens with Lily kneeling on the bed looking over her shoulder as you gaze at her plump ass. She tells you to pull out your cock and start to stroke it. Be careful, the Mistresses will allow you to cum but not until the very last second. Can you control yourself for 7 full minutes?

Lily removes her panties and puts her hands on her ass and spreads her cheeks. "Is that what you have been dreaming about, calling my name in your sleep, oh Lily I live for your ass" she says. You get a great upward view of her ass and then her butt hole as she continues you to tease and torment you. The scene then rolls over and now we see Mia on the bed with her ass facing the camera. "This is your purpose, what you live for" she tells you and then details what that requires including full toilet duties. Next it is Lily on the bed and this time she has two slaves at her mercy. While one slave eagerly eats her ass she has another slave licking her stilettos. Ruby pulls her cheeks wide so you can see her hole as she then orders her slave to get his tongue inside her deep. "So lovely having two slaves, what a spoiled Mistress I am" she says. Next we find Ruby sitting on a stool with her ass hanging over the edge of the seat, a slave secured to it with cuffs. Again she spreads her ass wide and shows you her glorious love hole. "Get in there and lick it" she says. Meanwhile in another room we now drop in on Mistress Kandy who is also getting her hole licked. "I get so horny when my ass is getting licked" she says as she directs her slave as to how to give her the maximum pleasure. Kandy explains how she had her slave locked up for days and made him go without food because she wants him hungry for her ass. Kandy moves onto her back and starts to play with her pussy while the slave continues to lick her ass. Finally in the bathroom we see that Raven and Jasmine are in the tub. Their asses are right in your face. They fondle each others asses and spread their cheeks. They tell you to join them, this is your clue to shoot your load. You'll be coming back to this clip again and again, ass licker.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, POV, Femdom, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Ass Shaking, Ass Smothering, Ass Sniffing, Ass Smelling, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Foot Slave Training, Princess Lily, Mistress Kandy, Domina Ruby, Goddess Mia, Miss Jasmine, Miss Raevyn

Info:
    File Size: 515 MB
    Duration: 00:07:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9944 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

ClubStiletto - Best of Ass Love.mp4

London Lix - Virginity At Stake Pt 3 - Boot and Foot Wor...

Re-uploaded by popular demand. See 'Virginity At Stake Pt 1 The Lock Up' for context. Slave H is a few hours into his weekend of chastity, desperately trying to earn release, and his reward of losing his virginity to me. So far he's endured a cruel chastity tease, and been put to work with some intense oral servitude and face riding. Now, I'm getting ready to head out for a few hours, and want to ensure he remains occupied locked in this hotel room. Bound in a body harness & attached to a leash, I have him worship my thigh high PVC boots, whilst showing him the 4 other pairs of shoes I want him to clean today. When my boots are suitably polished, I take them off so I can stuff his face in them, and make him gag on my sweaty, dirty feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, London Lix, Femdom, POV, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Boot Worship, Bootworship, Boot Licking, Bootlicking, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Foot Smelling

Info:
    File Size: 311 MB
    Duration: 00:10:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4021 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

London Lix - Virginity At Stake Pt 3.mp4