keep2share.cc
Page 87 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
    Banned

Chantelle Fox, Hannah Shaw, Lola Lol & Lou Charmelle - Most Orgasms

In today's game, the girls have to pair up n jerk off as many cocks as they can in 15 minutes to win a cash prize! Lou and Lola get off to a fast start with a quick cummer but then Chantelle n Hannah make three guys jizz in quick succession. Lou n Lola are determined not to be beaten and get another guy shooting his load for their skilled hands. But Chantelle and Hannah win the day as they milk their fourth load before the buzzer sounds n become the new handjob champions!

MP4 / 823 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:53

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Chantelle Fox, Hannah Shaw & Yasmin Scott - Office Spanking

When boss Yasmin hears that her new male employee isn't willing to take orders from girls, she decides to teach him a lesson. She hauls him into her office and humiliates him in front of two secretaries! The poor guy has his pants yanked down and is made to bend over the desk so all three girls can spank his ass! When he turns round they see he has a big boner so they sit him down and take turns to suck him off until he has the loudest orgasm ever all over Yasmin's bare cleavage!

MP4 / 690 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:39

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Christina QCCP - Cinematic Cocktease Event

We're talking Scorsese-esque cockteasing, gratuitous dirty talk so over-the-top it rivals a Tarantino fight scene. I talk a very good game these days, and it's evident that I'm attracted to my visitor--and we all know how I act when I'm feeling ... flirty. Client is a little hottie, and he knows it, and he's so certain he's gonna coax me into giving him an orgasm. Are you laughing as you read this? Because just typing something so silly is making me giggle.

Have you met me?

MP4 / 386 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:31

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Christina QCCP - Cumvulsing + Thrashing

The more into you guys are, the more into it I get - and this poor, yelping, convulsing guy just about bucks off the bed. Good thing I know a little something about bondage. Also, this one is a special little tease to all my guys who watch me n can't help but "squirt squirt squirt"! Ha!

Get ready for an eye-popping forced/ruined O, followed by bratty post-ruination torrrrrrment.

MP4 / 354 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:00

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Cory's Super Heroine Adventures - Lady Deadpool in That was Cool and Explody

Scene One: My common sense is tingling

Lady pool lounges on the couch when she bolts upright. My common sense is tingling. Time to knuckle up She laughs. At that very moment Super Gurl is giving instructions to find and capture Lady Deadpool once and for all. Remember you will if she makes you cum Super Gurl warns.

The first man approaches her house unaware of Lady Deadpool's trap. With a whack she knocks him in the balls and he . Look who fucked up Lady Deadpool says to him tied up, naked with his legs spread. You're going to tell me everything you know and then your going to . Sucks for you She laughs stroking his cock. She tells jokes and taunts him as she slowly jerks his cock until he explodes and takes his last breaths. What a mess Lady Deadpool says.

Scene Two: A duck walks into a bar

Super Gurl's next henchman doesnt do any better. She kisses her whacking club as she knocks him as he tries to break in the front door. He wakes up naked and tied to the bed. He can't let her make him cum, that's what Super Gurl told him. With her tits out she strokes his cock teasing him as he tries not to get hard.

He doesn't know how much longer he can hold out from her slow non-stop stroking. Any last words? She asks, feeling his balls tighten. Her strong grip and slow steady jerking makes him cum his last orgasm ever into her hand. God damn it! She says her hands covered in cum.

MP4 / 1.45 GB / 1280x720 / 00:30:10

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Courtney Cameron & Michelle Peters - Psych Ward Milking Intern

Dr Courtney Cameron is training her intern on how to treat patients in the psych ward. Today, they have to deal with a patient who keeps getting erections in the hospital, and they have to do something about it.

The good doctor explains to her intern, Michelle Peters, exactly how to milk his cock, and couches her through it. They are wearing lab coats and pantyhose at first, and as it gets too hot Dr Cameron assists her intern on disrobing, then continues to couch her until she finally milks the patient's cum out all over her nylons.

Dr Cameron is professional, yet clearly a little turned on by her sexy cute intern, and flirts with her through out the milking.

MP4 / 419 MB / 960x540 / 00:11:36

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Courtney Taylor - THE MESMERIZING EYES OF A CUM HUNGRY VAMPIRE!

LUSCIOUS LIPPED VAMPIRIC GODDESS COURTNEY TAYLOR

I KNOW YOU WANT TO TOUCH MY BODY. LOOK DEEP INTO MY EYES.

You can't resist. When she looks at you and speaks to you she is Mesmerizing. You want to do everything she says without question. It's as though Courtney. that was her name you think. is putting you into some kind of trance.

Courtney is hungry, there is no doubt. She says you need to feed her! But what is she hungry for? And why do her teeth suddenly look so sharp? Did they always look that sharp? You're not sure. The one thing you do know is that you feel as though you have to obey her every command.

She ensures your unresistant cock is rock hard and proceeds to coax your Cum to the edge of exploding with her wonderful Large Lips and Soft Hands. Her amazing Ass is rubbed all over your dick as well! Time after time though she denies you orgasm. It feels as though your dick will rupture; you want to Cum so badly for her! Finally she feels your dick is primed enough. She give you the blowjob to end all blowjobs and you expunge every last drop of cum you have into her ready mouth. She feeds. Swallowing up all your Jizz.

MP4 / 660 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:14

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Goddess Melanie - Cum handler

WMV / 371 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Stacey Lacey - Dude tied up and dominated by slutty teen

It's highly unusual for a teen to be so educated in the art of BDSM. The fact that Stacey Lacey is tells a telling tale of just how twisted and kinky she is. She will soon do something that will totally take this guy by surprise. He has no idea that he's going to be blind folded and tied up. The feeling is both terrifying and thrilling at the same time. Getting his dick sucked by a cute girl also tones down the fear a little. Being forced to lick her pussy is something that he didn't expect at all. The same can be said about getting his cock rode. She does just that and he doesn't know what to think. If all that didn't shock and stun him, the happy ending handjob certainly will.

MP4 / 1.70 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:56

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Miss Jasmine & Mistress Kandy - Duo Facesitting Jerkoff

Mistress Kandy and I have a brand new subbie tied up in our bed. In this playful and unscripted video we taunt and tease him with our hands, feet and juicy asses. We quickly notice that everytime his face is deeply pressed in between our cheeks his cock gets harder. Our slave has previously bragged about being able to cum on command. We decide that we will edge him while simultaneously teaching him about breathcontrol. I jokingly tell Kandy that I'm aiming to shoot his load at the little pink bow on her bra. Lots of stroking and stopping and spitting on his cock before I smear his cum all over her yummy cleavage. Good thing we have another slave to lick it all up:-)

MP4 / 471 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:44

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy