keep2share.cc
Page 113 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2095
    Banned

Anny Aurora - Cocks Always Locked

German Mistress Annie Aurora may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She expects and demands pure obedience from all men that want to grovel at her feet. The best way to keep any man under complete control is by showing them exactly who owns that pesky cock. Her slave's manhood is kept caged and locked shut 24/7/365 with no chance of ever escaping. The longer men have their basic right of orgasming taken away the more obedient a slave will become. Mistress Annie makes sure her newest bitch knows exactly what life will be like as a man without a functioning cock. She teases and toys with his helpless body getting great satisfaction from his complete and total sexual frustration.

MP4 / 792 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:21

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Cory Chase - Cum on My Tights Ballbusting Handjob

Cory Chase is your roommate and she loves to tease you. She knows how bad you want her, and how crazy it makes you to see her come home with other guys and get fucked all night. She loves to toy with you.

She's wearing a tight bodysuit / leotard, a tight skirt, high heels and shiny black tights. She starts to tease you with her body, then takes off the skirt to show off her perfect ass and tight body. She teases you in a few different poses, getting you worked up.

Then Cory tells you to come closer. She lubes up your cock, and wants you to cum all over her pantyhose. But of course there is a price. She knows she has complete control over you, and you are dyeing to cum, so even if she tells you that she is going to knee you in the balls right after you cum, she know you won't stop her.

Cory milks your cock with both hands. She unzips her top to show off her perfect round tits, and they bounces while she jerks and smiles up at you, knowing that soon you will be cumming, and she will be kneeing you hard in your sensitive balls.

After you cum all over her legs, she keeps her word and drops you with a few rapid hard knees, then tells you to clean up your mess on her pantyhose as you look up at her from the ground, holding your empty sensitive balls in pain.

MP4 / 281 MB / 854x480 / 00:12:28

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Cleo - Girls milking the young slave

The slave is tied by his ankles and his wrists and gagged, so he can't move or talk, he can only watch as Mistress Cleo and Mistress Amanda put on their black rubber gloves and pour oil on them. He hopes that they are going to be gentle, but Cleo feels bossy today, so she grabs his cock and starts him milking mercilessly. On the other side, Amanda massages his balls.

MP4 / 579 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Cleo - Fun with Cleo and Amanda

Mistress Cleo and Mistress Amanda loves to tease the young slave. They already tied him to the andrew's cross and now he can only watch with erect cock as the two bombshells walk up and down the room. When they finally look at him, he realizes that they about to give him a handjob and his heartrate quickens. Cleo is the one who is leading the session, while Amanda helps her with her soft hands.

MP4 / 558 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:57

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Mistress Princess - Orgasm control

The young slave is tied to a chair, his arms are behind his back, he is gagged and his cock is already erect from the anticipation. Mistress Princess sits down next to him and she tells him casually that she is here to test the orgasm control on him and because last time he didn't perform too pleasantly, now is the time to prove his worth. But unfortunately Mistress is too good in milking and the slave can't control his orgasm at all.

MP4 / 753 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:27

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Did you miss my hands?

Mistress Zita smiles mischievously as she slowly walks up to her naked slave. She swings one of her legs over his body and slowly lowers her round, firm butt on his chest. While she slowly touches his cock, he can watch her delicious looking ass in front of his face. This alone makes him hard, not to mention Zita's warm, firm grip around his dick. She wants to know if he missed her hands, but his orgasm is an answer for everything.

MP4 / 407 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:12

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Summer Day - Dick Draining

Mistress Summer Day allows her slave the reward of having his cock drained, but she insists on teasing him thoroughly first. She jerks his cock right by her pussy then slides it in between her asscheeks. Summer keeps building up his load, she puts on a cock milking machine to bring him right to the edge. Mistress Summer finally pushes him over the edge and gives him an intense orgasm.

MP4 / 1.39 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:50

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Dahlia Sky - My Hand Feels So Perfect

Dahlia Sky knows her hands feel so perfect to this slave, especially since his cock has been denied orgasm for so long. He must be really sensitive today, something she will take full advantage of as she makes sure he can't see while she edges and denies him as she sees fit.

MP4 / 116 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:31

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Melanie - Double Load Ruin

Relentless jerking brings you to your knees Your first load is ruined. Will you be man enough to shoot a second? You will be brought to the edge only to be left twitching. Your cock bobbing. Your orgasms denied. Welcome to submission.

MP4 / 672 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:56

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge ruined cumshot

I hold the key to this slave's chastity; thus, I control his cock. he never know when he will get a release, and he can only dream it will be a full one, and not another ruined orgasm. And I know he is dreaming about that, with all the constant teasing and denial I subject him to.

Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he'll get one? It's hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I'm sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he's so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word "Please" in just the last few minutes... I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum - I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me.

MP4 / 208 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:04

Download and Enjoy