keep2share.cc
Page 117 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2095
    Banned

Sexy Saffron - A Too-Good Edging Blowjob

You want a blowjob from me? Well you'll get it, but you have to listen to MY rules! I tell you when you can cum and if you cum too early there will be consequences! I give a really great blowjob- too good in fact because my loveslave came too quickly in my mouth!

MP4 / 483 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:24

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Sexy Saffron - Naughty Schoolgirl Gives Teacher a Ruined Orgasm

Hello Professor, you wanted to see me? Oh what's this? Pictures of me giving a blowjob huh? Did you like what you saw? Now what? Oh you're going to tell the principal and have me expelled unless I give you a blowjob? Alright, fine. Did you like watching me give that boy a blowjob? Wishing it was your cock that I was sucking? Now it is, but you had to blackmail me for it! You better delete those pictures after this! You love my young mouth on your old cock, don't you? Oops, did I ruin your orgasm? Good! Now I'm going to make sure that you'll never try to get me expelled again!

MP4 / 658 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:24

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Lady Fyre - Sister Ruins Your First Orgasm

Brother, I caught you jerking off & you were doing it so wrong. How embarrassing that you don't even know how to masturbate, and how humiliating that your sister knows. Well, since I'm an awesome sister I'm going to show you how. I'm sitting in front of you with no panties on, and I show you a few different techniques. You like it so much that you get pre-cum all over my hand. I keep jerking it for several minutes, but my hand gets tired. You look so pathetic, brother, and I feel bad for you, so I make you swear not to tell your friends or mom, and I turn around & rub your cock all over my ass. You seem to really like that, but you're too easily impressed. Watch this, brother! I hop on your cock & ride you cowgirl style while munching on my candy necklace. You know how many of your friends would do anything to be fucking your sister? All the sudden I feel your muscles tighten so I jump off. Your pathetic cock cums, and as your semen dribbles out, you're twitching & convulsing with the disappointment of a ruined orgasm. Too bad! You didn't actually think I was going to let you cum inside me, did you?

MP4 / 540 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:14

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Candy Start - Spanish Lesson With Many Cumshots

Hey, I'm Candy. I'm a spanish webcamer. I'm open minded and willing to try most anything. I?m wild and passionate. I can be a dream angel, but I can be a naughty demon too... Which one do you choose??

I see you are not paying attention. I tease you with my tits and see the problem. You are hard. You need a special lesson in rolling your r?s... I come close to the cam and show you how to say "perro". Then a tongue, lick tease and I blow your hard cock till you cum in my face. But the lesson isn't finished. I strip for you and make you hard again for a intense JOI lesson. I see you are not playing properly, so I show you how to do it until you cum all over my face. I see you have potential, but I need to schedule regular tutoring three nights a week.

MP4 / 332 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:56

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The 80 Cumshots of 2016 Compilation

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or forced orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

MP4 / 655 MB / 1280x720 / 01:01:49

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

"The Best Kind Of Tease" by Helix

Starts in chastity. Helix makes the boy endure a unique coming-out-of-chastity tease that you'll have to see for yourself, and ends in as vicious a stroking tease as you're likely to see, co-starring everyone's favorite helpless virgin client.

MP4 / 1.43 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:45:29

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Magyar Mistress Mira - THE QUEEN: FULL TREATMENT FOR YOUR WORTHLESS COCK! (COCK HUMILIATION WITH RUINED ORGASM ENDING!)

I 'm a beautiful rich and noble wife but my life is very boring. My husband is a workaholic businessman and we spend very few time together . My husband is a nice guy and I know he loves me but I'm not happy in my marriage. Our sex life also is a disaster and before some week I found a perfect lover.I love my husband but I began to think about leaving him. I need a more exciting and free life with lot of passionate sex. We have 2 tickets for tonight's performance at the Opera but we miss it because my idiot husband is more than 2 hours late.I'm very angry with him and I tell him I want a divorce. My husband is totally shocked and begs me me not to leave him!He says I'm his Queen and he loves me more than his own life. I tell him I give him one last chance but I have some condition.I tell him I want to live like a real queen and he has to be my slave.He gladly accepts my offer so let the fun begin!

FULL TREATMENT FOR YOUR WORTHLESS COCK! : COCK HUMILIATION WITH RUINED ORGASM ENDING!

I don't have sex with my husband for some months and I totally forgot how useless he is . I take off his pants and his pathetic worthless cock make me laugh a lot. I spit on his miserable cock many times while I humiliate him verbally as well.Some minutes later his tiny soft cock gets completely covered in my stinky saliva while I laugh in disgust at him! He gets a merciless tease & denial style handjob and I give him both misery and pleasure . I tease him and drive him crazy for almost 20 full long minutes!I jerk his cock until he can't stop anymore and I suddenly stop and remove any contact with his penis.Its so cool to watch as his penis bobs up and down as it ejaculates a lot of thick cum!

MP4 / 1.37 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:15

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Cindy Dollar On Hand Patrol

MP4 / 598 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Victoria - Pure's Disciplined Handjob

MP4 / 2.18 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:33

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Ivy Lebelle - Your Final Orgasm

Mistress Ivy graciously allows you one final orgasm before locking that pesky cock away in chastity forever.

MP4 / 1.07 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:54

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy