keep2share.cc
Page 126 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2095
    Banned

Adria Rae - Edging Nightmares

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

MP4 / 1008 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:53

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Miss Raquel Roper & Maria Jade - Brat Girls Leave You In Ruins

We know losers like you fantasize about two, beautiful, brat girls like myself and Maria Jade giving you the time of day. Showing your meager cock some attention. We can't help but laugh at your wettest day dream. Sure, we could show it attention but... it won't be positive. Because when we play with meager cocks like yours, we don't play nice in the least. Playing nice is boring to girls like us, after all. So are you sure, sure you want us to take that hardening cock between your legs and toy with it? Especially after seeing Maria and I whisper and giggle into each other's ears about what we have planned for you once I palm your shaft? HA, who are we kidding. A drone dummy like you is so pent up with sexual frustration and fixated on the thought of what my hand would feel like working you over in the first place you walk naively and without hesitation into our trap...

MP4 / 166 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:55

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Riley Reid & Chloe Cherry - Experimental Edging Party

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

MP4 / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:54

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

MistressT - Sex Slave To Serve Male - December 08, 2018

I've sold you to a male Dom. I've trained you to be a sex slave & you've served me well. Now you've made me a decent sum of money. He'll want you in chastity so I'll drain you one last time so I can get the device on. While I stroke and tease you I tell you what your new life will likely be like serving a Dominant man as a sex slave...

MP4 / 375 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:44

Download and Enjoy

Banned

MistressT - Silent Stroke

Well, after over 2000 vids of me yammering on someone has finally asked me to create a vid where I keep my filthy mouth shut. You don't even have to hit "mute" this time! Ha ha

I don't say a word in this one. So obviously no name mentioned. I just look you in the eye while stroking that dick & letting you perv on my feet. There's a nice ruined orgasm (abandoned orgasm) at the end. Enjoy!

MP4 / 363 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:23

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Melanie - Squeeze Out Every Drop

I want my slave to get the most out of his orgasms. Let's see if I can squeeze the cum out of his balls. I don't want to jerk it out. I've got something better in mind. I'm going to crush it out of his testicles.

MP4 / 221 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:07

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Melanie - Squeeze out each drop

Does your wife know about me? Know how hard I make you? I think it's time she finds out. Lets show her how I make you cum. I'm going to squeeze out each drop. She's not going to like it. Neither are you.

MP4 / 337 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:58

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Melanie - Struggle To Orgasm

It's time for this slaves monthly milking.But I'm too busy. I have more important things to do like filing my nails and taking selfies. He'll have to figure out a way to cum himself. I'm sure it will be amusing

MP4 / 317 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:48

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Christina QCCP - Super Speedy Ruination

Two orgasms in one clip! First - ruined orgasm, and second one - after 30 seconds. Sometimes I draw it out and make it last. Sometimes I just challenge myself to see how fast I can do it - ruin your orgasm, that is. Very nice clip here, despite the brief runtime.

MP4 / 151 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:32

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Miss Annalieza - Auto-Milk Tease

The stunning Miss Annalieza, wearing sexy lingerie, has her slave tied on the bondage bed, ready to be teased and used. She allows him to lick and worship her stilettos, before removing them and putting her stocking clad feet into his eager mouth as she teases his erect cock, the nylons being rubbed on his hard dick. She then takes them off and makes him suck on her small feet and toes, loving the attention, Annaliesa then sits on the lucky slaves face, making him moan with pleasure and desire. She then uses the Venus 2000 to edge his cock as she spits in his mouth and uses a vibrator on his cock, while he continues licking and sucking her feet, until he cums with a cruel, ruined orgasm.

MP4 / 777 MB / 1280x720 / 00:25:59

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy