keep2share.cc
Page 149 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2095
    Banned

Laura Noiret - Obey Laura And You Will Cum

Dominant Laura Noiret shows us how to really threat a men. After he is tied up he is getting teased until his meat stick is fully erect, this way he has more discipline to obey Laura and blast his cum shot when she want it to

MP4 / 2.14 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:10

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Lindsey Leigh - Your Morning Milking

Its time to wake up.. I wrap my oiled hands around your cock and begin stroking. It takes a few seconds before you realize I am topless and teasing you with my tits. You have a big day ahead so I want to make sure I take every drop from you so you can be focused. I pump faster, slower, just the tip, with both hands, with one all while you sit back and take it. I am going to edge you until I decide its time to drain you. I apply more oil and begin telling you what we will be doing today, what I am looking for out of you. It becomes clear I want you as my play toy to use which causes you to become your weakest and squirt.

MP4 / 358 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:28

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Brandi Mae and Lisa Cross Gives Their Slave a Blowjob

MP4 / 46.0 MB / 640x480 / 00:07:33

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Lenna Lux - Cock Milker 3500X

Princess Lenna Lux wants to prove to her slave that he has absolutely no control in his orgasms now that he has become her collared bitch. No man will be able to resist the Cock Milker 3500X and it's extremely intense vibrations as Lenna grips it tightly around his helpless dick. No matter if a cock is soft or hard her new cock milking device will milk out any cum hiding away in a slave's balls.

MP4 / 1.11 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Lenna Lux - Evil Cock Tease

Seeing a grown man tied down and helpless with his cock locked in chastity makes Princess Lena's pussy extra wet. Knowing she owns his manhood turns her on so much that she can't help but want to make him as sexually frustrated as possible. It's even that much more arousing to tease him with the thought of being able to cum then taking any and all hope of release away. When a grown man begs and cries is when Princess Lena becomes an extra evil cock tease.

MP4 / 1.10 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:11

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Lyra Louvel - Super Aggressive Blowjob By Little Sister

When ever Big Brother gets a hard-on he is suppose to come and tell M0M or Little Sister and they decide what to do with it. They enjoy hours of keeping him hard and on the edge of cumming, but not allowing it to blow. Sister wears her Italian Leather glove and make him powerless, unable to cum. When he gets ready to explode she just takes a firm grip to his shaft and slaps his cock around. She gives naughty brother the most wickedly aggressive blow-job, so sloppy, so wet, all with her own slobber and spit (no lube is used only tons her own saliva). And when he starts to blow, Sister caps his ejaculating cock with her gloves to control the explosion.

"You will learn to keep that cum inside, for Me and MOM. Hold it in. Don't you dare Fucking Cum!!!"

Unbelievable Aggressive Blow-job Hand-job Deep Throat Taboo Orgasm Control with Ruined Orgasm.

MP4 / 484 MB / 720x480 / 00:16:48

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Madelyn Monroe: Big Dick Cuckold POV BJ

You haven't been able to get in touch with your girlfriend Madelyn for a couple weeks. Finally you get a package in the mail from her, it is a video tape...you put it in your TV right away and quickly wish you wouldn't have.Madelyn has some bad news for you, she's breaking up with you! She explains that she's found someone "bigger" that fucks her right and that this will be the last time you see her slobber on cock.As if that wasn't horrible enough Madelyn begins to blow her new man as she keeps talking **** to you.You're reminded of how amazing her blowjobs are as you continue watching her sucking off her new dick wishing so bad that it was yours.She takes off her lingerie and bends over to show you the holes you'll never get to fuck again.Then goes back to stroking and slurping on her new dude's cock as she drools all over him.Madelyn can't seem to get enough as she gags on him and spits all over his shaft and balls. She strokes him to completion right onto her mouth and tells you it's the last time you'll see her face covered in cum.

MP4 / 810 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:48

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Liza - Male milking clinic part 1

Once a month I milk my slaves, the ones that have been a good boy anyways. I have a special "Male Milking Clinic" for this. My patients are always very horny after such a long denial and can't wait to have a release but I let them wait and edge a bit.

MP4 / 205 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:55

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Desire - Post Orgasm Punishment

MP4 / 269 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:48

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Sierra Nicole - Begging For Release

MP4 / 290 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:41

Download and Enjoy