keep2share.cc
Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1158

Thread: Boot Domination

House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza

House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza

What a lucky day for this small dicked boot slut, faced with not one but 2 pairs of glorious boots to worship and drool over. Miss Tressa's legs are adorned in beautiful suede boots whilst Mistress Gaia sports a pair of magnificent black patent leather over the knee boots. The slave's tongue is put to good use cleaning the soles of the beautiful Mistresss boots and deep throating the long stilleto heels. They tease his useless cock with Their heels and then under Their expert guidance he cleans every gorgeous inch. His tongue and jaw will ache long before he is dismissed from Their presence but They don't care for he is just an object to be used for Their pleasure..

File name:House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza.mp4
    File Size: 381 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 6153 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity

Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity

As I investigate the Carrara custom chastity belt, you can almost see his skin through the metal slots. Thankfully, my hapless bondage subject has already (foolishly) shipped the key home. Now, I own his cock and he exists to entertain me with his bondage antics!

Those arm corsets might not look like much, but they are metal-reinforced and completely rigid. The strain on your elbow to be COMPLETELY straight makes it surprisingly intense bondage and adds a deeper layer to my metal and leather, heavy gear theme.

The "icing on the cake" is the chastity hand job in this video. Even though he is completely encased in his custom chastity belt, my slave's lock-on strap-on cock is ready for action. I lube him up and shine that erect toy beautifully... musing on what I plan to do with that cock (if he properly pleases me, that is).

I grind against his replacement cock and get myself off through my favorite red satin panties.

Too bad he can't enjoy this exquisite hand job and pussy polish from inside his lock down! Do locked up cocks get "sympathy pleasure"?

This is another great tease and denial scene with a lot of chemistry as we explore heavy bondage and intense gear together.

My favorite part of this shoot is the ultra-tall Engineering Boots that he is wearing... not only are they some of the tallest male boots I have ever seen, but that is the only thing standing between his tender skin and the intense bite of the RigidCuff solid metal spreader bar (it matches the metal bed nicely). I have a HUGE boot fetish!

MedicalToys created these incredible leather arm corsets and Mister-S made the high quality double-lined helpless mitts, blindfold and muzzle that you see me enjoying (as well as that fantastic leather harness). What an incredible collection of gear to enjoy with my helpless slave!

File name:Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity.wmv
    File Size: 103 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:08:45
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1509 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity.wmv

Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross

Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross

Helen Bates is back after a couple of years of taking a break. She has a brandnew fetish dungeon in germany and a full rubber outfit, which her slave, tied to the cross can enjoy. She likes playing with his nipples and is making him wear an ice cold metal chastity cage.His nipples are so sensitive, it is torture for him to not be able to get hard.

File name:Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross.mp4
    File Size: 498 MB
    Duration: 00:16:51
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross.mp4

Goddess Alexia Jordons - Boot Faggot

Goddess Alexia Jordons - Boot Faggot

Goddess Alina and mistress Sasha have their slave on his knees. The little bitch boy has graduated to boot faggot. Mistress is wearing tall shiny black boots and they need to be cleaned. The boot faggot starts to lick it till its shinny. The boot faggot starts with her heel and Mistress Sasha makes him suck on it. Mistress Sasha knows he likes sucking on that heel like he likes to suck big black cock. The eager foot faggot agrees with what ever his boot mistress says. Goddess Alina makes sure he knows that he is nothing more then a pathetic boot slave . After the boots have been cleaned Mistress Sasha makes him Jerk his pathetic cock all over their boots. Only to make him lick up every last drop.

File name:Goddess Alexia Jordons - Boot Faggot.mp4
    File Size: 586 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Alexia Jordons - Boot Faggot.mp4

Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3

Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3

Latecomers will be punished by the charming Mistress Aimee.

File name:Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3.wmv
    File Size: 301 MB
    Duration: 00:08:07
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3.wmv

Shiny Thigh-High Boots Polished by Her Fat Slave`s Mouth

Shiny Thigh-High Boots Polished by Her Fat Slave`s Mouth

"Get down!" Enza demands when she steps into the dungeon, grabbing her slave by the ear and throwing him to the floor. "Start licking!" she demands after taking a seat and waving her shiny thigh-high boots in his face. He quickly gets to work polishing them with his mouth, licking them all over while she supervises the job he`s doing. She slaps him hard across the face when he fails to impress her, which scares him into trying even harder. Afraid of disappointing her again, he feverishly tongues her boots up and down, licking their dirty heels and soles. She rises from her seat and menacingly towers over him, the fear in his eyes obvious as he frantically tries his best to please her. He hungrily laps away at the boots, eager to satisfy his beautiful goddess, but will he succeed? Watch to find out!

File name:Shiny Thigh-High Boots Polished by Her Fat Slave`s Mouth.mp4
    File Size: 436 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Shiny Thigh-High Boots Polished by Her Fat Slave`s Mouth.mp4

Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24 7 Slavery - Day 5

Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5

File name:Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.mp4
    File Size: 1.20 GB
    Duration: 00:57:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2795 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.part1.rar
    Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.part2.rar
    Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.part3.rar

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage

In this much heavy latex, the lube and your sweat and your juices all start to mingle... until it feels like you are swimming in an ultra-sensitive second skin. Latex clothing feels a lot like how I fantasize about alien abduction feeling (especially if one uses a vacuum bed, but that is another story... and another video!).

In this video, I lock my captive down in a heavy rubber encasement suit and secure him with incredible HUGE solid metal cuffs to a custom (and inescapable) metal bondage bed.

I'm such a cock tease! I can't help it, though. I dance above him in my favorite boots, short velvet skirt and no panties...he gets an incredible and "inspiring" view of my pussy before I take the bondage up yet another notch.

In spite of his head to toe confinement suit, I can still see a tiny amount of flesh around his lips and the edges of his eyes. This is unacceptable!

I have a gorgeous, shiny black gas mask that I wear and then force HIM to wear, using it to take over the last vestiges of his flesh and humanity. That noise you hear is the echo through the breathing tube of his captive breaths (remember those whistle tubes you played with as a kid?). He is now completely encapsulated for me. I force him to breathe in the scent of my pussy and ass, watching him writhe helplessly with desire. Then, he breathes in my very breath itself.

Gas mask play can be intimate and intense because you're playing with the most base survival instincts whenever breath is involved. Choking and other forms of strangulation breath play can be very dangerous (even for people who do it often or "practice" it). This sexy gear gives me a safer way to play with that edge. Would you be able to surrender your breath to me???

File name:Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage.wmv
    File Size: 72.6 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:06:12
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1509 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage.wmv

Lady Chanel - Young Riding Lady's Bootslave

Lady Chanel - Young Riding Lady's Bootslave

File name:Lady Chanel - Young Riding Lady's Bootslave.mp4
    File Size: 109 MB