keep2share.cc
Page 189 of 258 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2578

Public 4234 Night time outdoor sex at the station

Public 4234 Night time outdoor sex at the station

Description: I was hanging around the train station looking for ladies when I saw Ali Bordeaux waiting on the platform. Ali was a tight brunette with a smoking hot body, so I walked up to her and made contact. Ali was headed home to her boyfriend, but I was really horny, so I told her I was casting models for a new TV show where contestants face their fears. It took some convincing, but for 6000 CZE Ali flashed me her natural tits. It was awesome! One good turn deserves another, so for another 6K she showed me her ass. Altogether I had to offer around 20K, but it was worth it for the sloppy blowjob she gave me, and the feel of her tight pussy on my big cock. I fucked her doggystyle and then she rode me, then I fucked her missionary until she came hard. Ali got down on her knees and I gave her a delicious facial. Good job facing your fears, Ali!

Starring: Ali Bordeaux
    Tags: Public, PickUps, Hardcore, POV, Blowjob

Size: 556Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:31

Public 4234 Night time outdoor sex at the station Part 1
    Public 4234 Night time outdoor sex at the station Part 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Public 4238 She goes wild for his big cock

Public 4238 She goes wild for his big cock

Description: I saw Texas Patti working out in the window of the gym. She was so beautiful I had to wait for her and approach her. I pretended my friend was taking some underwear pictures for his modeling company, and I was a casting agent. I offered her 300 Euro to strip for me. At first, Patti wasn't convinced, but when she saw the money she changed her mind. We found a hidden corner and she showed me her big tits. It made me horny, so I offered more money for a blowjob. She liked my dick so much she stuck out her ass and begged for my cock, then swallowed all my cum.

Starring: Texas Patti

Size: 615Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:31:24

Public 4238 She goes wild for his big cock Part 1
    Public 4238 She goes wild for his big cock Part 2

Public 4242 Public blowjob before car fuck

Public 4242 Public blowjob before car fuck

Description: When Selvaggia told me that she hadn't had sex in one year, I knew that she would be ready for a good fuck. I let her touch my dick and she dropped to her knees right in the open to give me a public blowjob. We took it back to the car where we could have some privacy, and I fucked her hard in the back seat with her stockings on. She was so horny that her tight pussy got wet right away, and she cummed almost as hard as I did when I gave her a nice big mouthful of cum!

Starring: Selvaggia

Size: 860Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:41

Public 4242 Public blowjob before car fuck Part 1
    Public 4242 Public blowjob before car fuck Part 2
    Public 4242 Public blowjob before car fuck Part 3

Public 4246 Outdoor sex under a railway bridge

Public 4246 Outdoor sex under a railway bridge

Description: Miyuki Son was wandering around Prague, and from the expression on her face I was sure she was lost. She was on holiday by herself, and barely spoke our language. I tried to explain to her where she had to go, but she was very far away from her destination, and had none of the local currency. I am a man of means, so I offered her 10 000 Czech to show me her big boobs and tight pussy. The sight of her caramel colored nipples and beautiful bush turned me on immensely, so I offered her double to suck my dick. For that amount of money she was ready to do just about anything, so we found a secluded railway bridge and descended beneath it. As she sucked my dick she moaned softly in pleasure, and I could tell she was getting horny. As soon as I suggested we fuck, she stood up, bent over, and opened her legs for my big cock!

Starring: Miyuki Son

Size: 553Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:27

Public 4246 Outdoor sex under a railway bridge Part 1
    Public 4246 Outdoor sex under a railway bridge Part 2

Public 4250 Tattooed German rides strangers cock

Public 4250 Tattooed German rides strangers cock

Description: I saw sexy tattooed blonde Mia Blow walking on the side of the road, so I stopped my car. She asked me if I was with a rideshare service. I wasn't, but I've always been good at pretending. She hopped in my car and immediately noticed the camera. Thinking on my feet, I offered her a 50% discount on the ride, which made her more than happy to be filmed. Being that we were both tattoo enthusiasts, we got to comparing ink. Her body was covered, and I really wanted to see her big boobs. In exchange for a free ride she showed me her tits, then I offered to show her my cock. She got right to giving me a blowjob as soon as she saw it. We pulled over and I fucked her tight pussy in the front seat, then smacked her big ass in the back. After she came on my cock, I dropped a big load into her mouth!

Starring: Mia Blow

Size: 558Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:41

Public 4250 Tattooed German rides strangers cock Part 1
    Public 4250 Tattooed German rides strangers cock Part 2

Public 4254 Hitchhiking Student Fucks Fat Cock

Public 4254 Hitchhiking Student Fucks Fat Cock

Description: I was driving down the highway when I saw Tera Link hitchhiking wearing short shorts that barely covered her round ass. I offered her my passenger seat, which she gleefully accepted. Tera was a tourism student on vacation who wore skimpy outfits to get rides, and her boyfriend back home paid for most of her expenses. Still, she needed money to eat, so I offered Tera some cash if she showed me her big ass. The brunette babe was shy, but with some persuading, she agreed to let me pull the car over for some kinky fun. Her booty was even better up close, so I offered to double the cash if she played with my cock. As I got a blowjob on the side of the road and played with her tiny tits, she admitted it had been a while since she had sex. Without hesitation, I had her sitting on my dick and I was pounding that hitchhiker pussy!

Starring: Tera Link

Size: 546Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:22

Public 4254 Hitchhiking Student Fucks Fat Cock Part 1
    Public 4254 Hitchhiking Student Fucks Fat Cock Part 2

Public 4258 Lesbian dumps her GF for a big cock

Public 4258 Lesbian dumps her GF for a big cock

Description: I was out for a walk when I noticed two pretty women sitting close together on a bench. The one wearing black wasn't interesting, but the brunette in the red shirt really turned me on. I decided to approach the couple, telling them I was an agent. The woman in red introduced herself as Rebecca Volpetti, and she had dollar signs in her eyes. That's when her girlfriend got all stormed off, and even called Rebecca a bitch! Her loss. Rebecca agreed to do a casting, though I think she knew what I really wanted. Soon enough she was sucking my cock and pulling out her tits, and while she had not had dick in some time, she still knew exactly what to do. I was about to cum when her ex found us and started bitching, so I took Rebecca to my car to fuck her, and then back to my place. The way she eagerly swallowed my cum made me wonder if she was ever a lesbian in the first place!

Starring: Rebecca Volpetti

Size: 538Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:27:52

Public 4258 Lesbian dumps her GF for a big cock Part 1
    Public 4258 Lesbian dumps her GF for a big cock Part 2

Public 4262 Russian fucked twice by big cock

Public 4262 Russian fucked twice by big cock

Description: I was driving down the road when I saw Katrin Tequila flagging me down. It's not often you see such a pretty face hitchhiking, but as I got closer I noticed her makeup was ruined from tears. The poor girl told me how she was on vacation with her boyfriend and they had gotten into a fight. The brute left her all alone on the side of the road! I am a gentleman, so I offered her a deal: I could give her access to a shower and a bed if she gave me a blowjob. She sucked my dick in the car on the way home, then I fucked her pussy on my bathroom floor and gave her a creampie. Later that night I was still horny, and so was she, so when I saw her round ass and cute tits in bed I offered her round two. She agreed with no hesitation!

Starring: Katrin Tequila

Size: 724Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:37:27

Public 4262 Russian fucked twice by big cock Part 1
    Public 4262 Russian fucked twice by big cock Part 2

Public 4265 Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors

Public 4265 Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors

Description: I stopped Lucy Heart to see if she wanted to be in a music video, because I saw the beautiful blonde walking down the street, and she looked very nice. She told me she was working as a manager in a Russian company and was just here for vacation, but she agreed to do a casting when I told her the music video was being shot tomorrow! We found a quiet place and Lucy took off her yellow dress to show me her pretty underwear. Such a beautiful body and an amazing ass. She looked just like a princess. And when I offered her money to fuck, she said okay, and licked my cock looking up at me with those blue beauty queen eyes. It was incredible. Wow.

Starring: Lucy Heart

Size: 615Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:32:33

Public 4265 Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors Part 1
    Public 4265 Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors Part 2

Public 4266 She Gets Fucked Next to a River

Public 4266 She Gets Fucked Next to a River

Description: Annie Wolf stopped me on the street to say she needed help, that her wallet had been stolen! The beautiful Serbian had lost her money, her passport, everything! But I wasn't sure how to direct her to the authorities, as I was in a strange part of the city, so I offered to give her some cash if she showed me her body! Annie came with me to a secluded area near the woods, and showed me her wonderful boobs, and her ass--with no panties on! Oh my god. She had such a beautiful pussy, like a peach! I offered her more money for fast sex, and she said okay. I am the luckiest man on the planet. Annie took my cock out and sucked him, then I fucked her doggystyle by the river. I even got her some tissues to clean the cum off her face, before she went to the police station. It was a good deal for both of us, I think.

Starring: Annie Wolf

Size: 590Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:30:13

Public 4266 She Gets Fucked Next to a River Part 1
    Public 4266 She Gets Fucked Next to a River Part 2