keep2share.cc
Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258
Results 2,571 to 2,578 of 2578

Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors - 303

Official Title: Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors
    Tags: Public, Hardcore, Blowjob, POV, Sex for money

Official Synopsis: I stopped Lucy Heart to see if she wanted to be in a music video, because I saw the beautiful blonde walking down the street, and she looked very nice. She told me she was working as a manager in a Russian company and was just here for vacation, but she agreed to do a casting when I told her the music video was being shot tomorrow! We found a quiet place and Lucy took off her yellow dress to show me her pretty underwear. Such a beautiful body and an amazing ass. She looked just like a princess. And when I offered her money to fuck, she said okay, and licked my cock looking up at me with those blue beauty queen eyes. It was incredible. Wow.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2479.74 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:32:32

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Russian redhead takes cash for sex - 258

Official Title: Russian redhead takes cash for sex
    Cast: Jenny Manson

Official Synopsis: I saw Jenny Manson walking down the street, and she had a Russian look to her. I love Russian girls, they always have great tits and nice asses. Jenny was in Prague on holiday with her boyfriend, but he was back at the hotel. I told her I had just won the lottery, so I had a bunch of extra cash, and offered her some money to show me her boobs. Jenny wanted the money, so we headed to a secluded area where she stripped for me. Her nice boobs made my dick hard, so Jenny got on her knees and gave me a blowjob. I fucked her on a nearby table, then she wanked me off into her mouth!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1333.09 MB
    Duration: 00:29:52

Sexy Asian Fucks for Cash - 194

Official Title: Sexy Asian Fucks for Cash
    Cast: Sahara Knite, Thomas Hyka

Official Synopsis: When I saw Sahara Knite walking down the street near my place in Prague, I knew she wasn't from around here. She told me she was from England and visiting friends on holiday, and if there's one thing girls on holiday love it's a bit of extra cash! Sahara turned down my first offer of 200 Euro to show her boobs, but for 300 she pulled up her top and let me touch them! I took her to a spot where I knew we wouldn't be disturbed so she could suck my cock, and she let me put my dick in her tight pussy! Sahara really loved riding my cock, and she was eager for my jizz in her mouth!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1164.54 MB
    Duration: 00:24:05

Sexy brunette milf fucks stranger outside for cash - 465

Official Title: Sexy brunette milf fucks stranger outside for cash
    Cast: Valentina Ross

Official Synopsis: Walking along in the glorious sunshine I see this hot milf just walking along. I stopped her and told her about a modelling agency I run with a friend. She said she was on her way somewhere, a pool I think, but I convinced her I was who I said I was. She seemed very interested in doing some modelling, it sounded like it was something she always wanted to get in to! I told her I could do a casting right there and then, obviously in a slightly more suitable place! I offered her a small amount of 'teaser' cash just to get her thinking! All I needed was to see her in her underwear and take a little bit of video. Anyway, we found this place just off a footpath, hidden away from the general public ...

Tech. Info
    Size: 2764.87 MB
    Duration: 00:38:12

Sexy Latina Fucks Starnger Thinking She's About To Become A Model - 601

Official Title: Sexy Latina Fucks Starnger Thinking She's About To Become A Model
    Cast: Billy Banks

Official Synopsis: Today I hand you over to my American cousin Billy. He has seen my videos and he thinks he can get laid as easily as me. His favorite pickup spot is the beach, and today he is in luck. A cute latino women is walking along the beach and he approaches her with the same bull**** story that I use about being a modelling scout. He manages to convince her that she can earn money with her petite body with perfect tits and ass. After she flashes him her B cup tits, he takes her off in his car where she performs a great hand job and as sexy blowjob. She is soon bent over with Billy's big black cock in her pussy.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1932.89 MB
    Duration: 00:43:46

Sexy Shopaholic Fucks for Gift Card - 523

Official Title: Sexy Shopaholic Fucks for Gift Card
    Cast: Alex Black

Official Synopsis: One of the easiest fucks I've had to barter for. I barely had to negotiate. Alex must of been a shopoholic, because when I offered her a shopping voucher she said she would do anything to get the voucher...So I said 'what about sex'. To my amazement, she said yes. So I took her to a quiet area and she sucked my cock. Before I shot my load, I bent her over and fucked her pussy hard from behind. I finished off by cuming all over her big boobs.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1157.95 MB
    Duration: 00:24:02

Sexy Student On School Trip Ends Up Riding Stranger's Cock - 602

Official Title: Sexy Student On School Trip Ends Up Riding Stranger's Cock
    Cast: Foxy Di

Official Synopsis: Foxie is just that....very FOXIE! She is a very cute Russian teen brunette. I start talking to her on the street. Once I realized that she was on holiday from Russia, there was no point in using my fake modelling story. So I just got straight to the point and offered her extra holiday spending money to have sex with me in her hotel. When she took me back to her hotel room, she showed my her sweet little boobs, but it was her amazing tiny ass that nearly made me shot my load too early. I've never seen such a tiny little ass.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1309.21 MB
    Duration: 00:29:18

She Gets Fucked Next to a River - 302

Official Title: She Gets Fucked Next to a River

Official Synopsis: Annie Wolf stopped me on the street to say she needed help, that her wallet had been stolen! The beautiful Serbian had lost her money, her passport, everything! But I wasn't sure how to direct her to the authorities, as I was in a strange part of the city, so I offered to give her some cash if she showed me her body! Annie came with me to a secluded area near the woods, and showed me her wonderful boobs, and her ass--with no panties on! Oh my god. She had such a beautiful pussy, like a peach! I offered her more money for fast sex, and she said okay. I am the luckiest man on the planet. Annie took my cock out and sucked him, then I fucked her doggystyle by the river. I even got her some tissue...

Tech. Info
    Size: 2542.63 MB
    Duration: 00:30:12