keep2share.cc
Page 121 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1719

House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza

House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza

What a lucky day for this small dicked boot slut, faced with not one but 2 pairs of glorious boots to worship and drool over. Miss Tressa's legs are adorned in beautiful suede boots whilst Mistress Gaia sports a pair of magnificent black patent leather over the knee boots. The slave's tongue is put to good use cleaning the soles of the beautiful Mistresss boots and deep throating the long stilleto heels. They tease his useless cock with Their heels and then under Their expert guidance he cleans every gorgeous inch. His tongue and jaw will ache long before he is dismissed from Their presence but They don't care for he is just an object to be used for Their pleasure..

File name:House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza.mp4
    File Size: 381 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 6153 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

House of Sinn - Miss Tressa, Mistress Gaia - Boot worship extravaganza.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity

Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity

As I investigate the Carrara custom chastity belt, you can almost see his skin through the metal slots. Thankfully, my hapless bondage subject has already (foolishly) shipped the key home. Now, I own his cock and he exists to entertain me with his bondage antics!

Those arm corsets might not look like much, but they are metal-reinforced and completely rigid. The strain on your elbow to be COMPLETELY straight makes it surprisingly intense bondage and adds a deeper layer to my metal and leather, heavy gear theme.

The "icing on the cake" is the chastity hand job in this video. Even though he is completely encased in his custom chastity belt, my slave's lock-on strap-on cock is ready for action. I lube him up and shine that erect toy beautifully... musing on what I plan to do with that cock (if he properly pleases me, that is).

I grind against his replacement cock and get myself off through my favorite red satin panties.

Too bad he can't enjoy this exquisite hand job and pussy polish from inside his lock down! Do locked up cocks get "sympathy pleasure"?

This is another great tease and denial scene with a lot of chemistry as we explore heavy bondage and intense gear together.

My favorite part of this shoot is the ultra-tall Engineering Boots that he is wearing... not only are they some of the tallest male boots I have ever seen, but that is the only thing standing between his tender skin and the intense bite of the RigidCuff solid metal spreader bar (it matches the metal bed nicely). I have a HUGE boot fetish!

MedicalToys created these incredible leather arm corsets and Mister-S made the high quality double-lined helpless mitts, blindfold and muzzle that you see me enjoying (as well as that fantastic leather harness). What an incredible collection of gear to enjoy with my helpless slave!

File name:Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity.wmv
    File Size: 103 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:08:45
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1509 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Flashback Friday - Leather and Metal Bondage - Arm Binders with Chastity.wmv

Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross

Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross

Helen Bates is back after a couple of years of taking a break. She has a brandnew fetish dungeon in germany and a full rubber outfit, which her slave, tied to the cross can enjoy. She likes playing with his nipples and is making him wear an ice cold metal chastity cage.His nipples are so sensitive, it is torture for him to not be able to get hard.

File name:Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross.mp4
    File Size: 498 MB
    Duration: 00:16:51
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Helen Bates - The Fetish Slave at the Cross.mp4

Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3

Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3

Latecomers will be punished by the charming Mistress Aimee.

File name:Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3.wmv
    File Size: 301 MB
    Duration: 00:08:07
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Aimee - Needle cushion - Part 1-3.wmv

Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24 7 Slavery - Day 5

Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5

File name:Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.mp4
    File Size: 1.20 GB
    Duration: 00:57:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2795 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.part1.rar
    Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.part2.rar
    Mistress Sidonia - Real Time Footage 24_7 Slavery - Day 5.part3.rar

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage

In this much heavy latex, the lube and your sweat and your juices all start to mingle... until it feels like you are swimming in an ultra-sensitive second skin. Latex clothing feels a lot like how I fantasize about alien abduction feeling (especially if one uses a vacuum bed, but that is another story... and another video!).

In this video, I lock my captive down in a heavy rubber encasement suit and secure him with incredible HUGE solid metal cuffs to a custom (and inescapable) metal bondage bed.

I'm such a cock tease! I can't help it, though. I dance above him in my favorite boots, short velvet skirt and no panties...he gets an incredible and "inspiring" view of my pussy before I take the bondage up yet another notch.

In spite of his head to toe confinement suit, I can still see a tiny amount of flesh around his lips and the edges of his eyes. This is unacceptable!

I have a gorgeous, shiny black gas mask that I wear and then force HIM to wear, using it to take over the last vestiges of his flesh and humanity. That noise you hear is the echo through the breathing tube of his captive breaths (remember those whistle tubes you played with as a kid?). He is now completely encapsulated for me. I force him to breathe in the scent of my pussy and ass, watching him writhe helplessly with desire. Then, he breathes in my very breath itself.

Gas mask play can be intimate and intense because you're playing with the most base survival instincts whenever breath is involved. Choking and other forms of strangulation breath play can be very dangerous (even for people who do it often or "practice" it). This sexy gear gives me a safer way to play with that edge. Would you be able to surrender your breath to me???

File name:Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage.wmv
    File Size: 72.6 MB
    Duration: 00:06:12

D O W N L O A D:

Flashback Friday - Heavy Metal - Heavy Rubber - Gas Mask Bondage.wmv

Flashback Friday - Humane Restraints - Institutional Bondage - Chastity Tease

Flashback Friday - Humane Restraints - Institutional Bondage - Chastity Tease

Institutional Bondage, Chastity Belts and Fem Dom action, oh my!

Our hapless bondage subject must endure lock and key chastity in a custom metal chastity belt by Carrara. This device of tease and denial has become one of my favorite toys! Our scene is made even more intense by the fact that my hapless subject has already SHIPPED THE KEY HOME to the East Coast!

That means he is completely at my mercy. I now own his cock and he is helpless to reclaim it.

He is locked down tightly and securely to a completely METAL custom steel bondage bed by RigidCuff... before being mercilessly teased, tormented and tortured. I laugh at his predicament, make fun of his inability to satisfy himself and enjoy giving his custom metal chastity belt a perfect pussy polish... while he is helpless to do anything but watch!

The institutional restraint style bed straps are as real as they get - and completely immobilizing - made by Humane Restraint. The institutional leather muzzle is from Medical Toys. I love hearing the creak and straining of the leather straps as he struggles against the unforgiving (and unbreakable) metal bed.

This is the first in a series of "Bondage Tests" in which I strap on my Dominatrix boots and put my hapless bondage fanatic into more and more layers of restrictive, intense, serious bondage at the "Serious Bondage Institute." I enjoy their incredible collection of gear while I put my submissive (and the bondage) to the ultimate test.

Has a Mistress ever locked up your cock? What would you do to get it back???

File name:Flashback Friday - Humane Restraints - Institutional Bondage - Chastity Tease.wmv
    File Size: 81.1 MB
    Duration: 00:06:57

D O W N L O A D:

Flashback Friday - Humane Restraints - Institutional Bondage - Chastity Tease.wmv

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Hubby stays home

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Hubby stays home

Tonight I'm dressed up, all hot and slutty, but not for My hubby. I am going out, without him, of course; he will stay at home, locked in his stock, and wait for Me to come back. Maybe alone, but most probably with My lover. And when I bring him home, I want My hubby to stay quiet under the kitchen table and listen to Me enjoying riding My lover's big cock, while his tiny clit is locked in chastity. It's not able to satisfy Me anyway, so My hubby can only dream of touching My pussy. Even his disgusting tongue is good only for licking My shoes and boots. he can only feel the taste of My pussy from My bulls' cocks, when he sucks them to make them hard again for Me. But for now, I allow him to lick My new boots and beg Me to have fun tonight.

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Hubby stays home.mp4
    File Size: 65.7 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:06:35
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1224 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Hubby stays home.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing

As I approach him, My slave is standing quiet, cuffed by his hands and feet to the St. Andrew's cross. Probably trying to guess what is going to happen to him, what implement I will use on him, as he can't see anything through the black hood on his head. But who says I need an implement to torture him? I got My sharp stiletto nails, do I need more? Shiny and red, they may look decorative, but My slaves know they are just as good as any of My implements for causing pain. his nipples can feel it, and his moans are a good indicator of the level of pain I cause him. But his prick that is becoming bigger and harder is also an indicator that he likes it. Is he just a masochist or is he aroused by the idea of bringing Me pleasure, even though this means pain for him? For Me, he is just a toy to use for My pleasure. I will make his suffer and enjoy it. But pain is not the only way I can make him suffer, I can also use is arousal for that. I'm sure he loves to feel My hands on his cock, to thrust and rub it against My thighs, getting more and more aroused, dreaming of a powerful orgasm. Ha! I know his cock now took over and his brain is not able to think any more, but is he really expecting Me to give him an orgasm? I'm enjoying his frustration way too much for that.

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing.mp4
    File Size: 102 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:13:29
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 895 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing.mp4

Unworthy Bootfucker

Unworthy Bootfucker

Goddess Sablique decides to allow her slave a chance to cum, but she will make sure it is on her terms and is as demoralizing as possible for him. It will be her boots he is allowed to focus on today. His attempts to worships her boots bore her and she ridicules him for his pathetic efforts. The slave is barely able to do anything right to please his mistress and she is quick to point out his many faults. With each step further she allows him to go she has him under her strict control, keeping him off balance and desperate to please her. She has him hump her ankles as she smashes his face in her ass when she finally allows her slave to release a big load all over her boots. Ofcourse Goddess Sablique makes sure he does a perfect job of cleaning up his offending mess to finalize his debasement.

File name:Unworthy Bootfucker.mp4
    File Size: 1010 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Unworthy Bootfucker.part1.rar
    Unworthy Bootfucker.part2.rar