Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

LADY_IVETA - CLIPS_TRAILER.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

Lady_Pascal_-_Bossy_Business_Lady

Do you know that kind of bossy business ladies who are used to be in charge and who expect that they get everything they want? Like Lady Pascal, who returns from a meeting in her expensive car, already hooting because her butler doesn't appear immediately although he should her the sound of the big engine."What are you waiting for?", Pascal bawls him. He opens the car door for her but she makes clear that she wants her boots to be polished first. She puts out one leg and now you can see that the arrogant woman wears a stunning black leather business outfit and demanding knee high designer boots.The butler kneels down and starts licking the soft leather of the boots. It is no good idea to make her angry, that would end up in a painful caning. So he tries his best while the dangerous lady sits in her car and looks down at this worm. Before she leaves the car, she also cleans the soles of her boots as she abuses his tongue like a doormat.

File name:Lady_Pascal_-_Bossy_Business_Lady.mp4
    File Size: 366 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8238 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Pascal_-_Bossy_Business_Lady.mp4

Learning to serve My friends

Learning to serve My friends

My slaves should understand that serving Me does may sometimes mean to serve somebody else for Me. Maybe just temporarily, or maybe they can be just given forever to another Mistress, it is in My power as their Owner. To make him understand that, I have this slave serve My friend Mistress Ali: worship her and endure pain from her, under My supervision. he must learn to be a good slave for her, as is the way he can become a good slave for Me.

File name:Learning_to_serve_My_friends.wmv
    File Size: 488 MB
    Duration: 00:11:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5761 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Learning_to_serve_My_friends.wmv

Licence-to-restrain-finale

Licence-to-restrain-finale

I have the inspector held captive and I mean business. Ive brought over more electrics, this time around his cock and balls too. I add some rope next, around this balls,all the while stimulating his cock to keep it hard. There is a devious reason for this (ofcourse) as the harder his cock, the better the connection to the box. Just to make sure of this fact, I give his cock a good squeeze to make sure that he really feels the electrostim. I use my ropes to hold his balls apart, stretching them to the d-rings on the floor, boy does he feel it. Nipple clamps are added which I have fun stretching to make him moan. After he suffers suitably i get him on his knees and make him worship my incredibly high boots, shortly followed by my bare feet. What a treat and what better way to show him his place. I put my feet across his body across his balls and face and make him take as many toes as possible. I am not finished, he is moved to an inversion table, strapped up, completely immobalised and surprised by what it can do. Without warning, I tilt him backwards and hold him in place before draining him of all his cum by hand. That will teach him.

File name:Licence-to-restrain-finale.flv
    File Size: 108 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:17:43
    Video: VP6, 640x, 25.000 FPS, 718 kb/s
    Audio: MP3

D O W N L O A D:

Licence-to-restrain-finale.flv

Licence-to-restrain-part-1

Licence-to-restrain-part-1

Ive had a call from a friend of mine who owns a fetish club in a terrible state.It appears an inspector has turned up and is threatening to close down the club on safety grounds. Dont worry, help is at hand...in the form of me. Here we start the film, with the inspector looking at the equipment and rambling something about safety. There is only one way to clear this matter up, get the inspector hooked up to PROVE how strong and sterdy the equipment is. I immediately strip him off naked, hook him up to the crossbar and winch his arms upwards and spread his legs nice and wide, holding them in place with rope as well. After gagging this annoying jobsworth, I start on his balls by tying and spreading them before hooking up a weight. Next a parachute is added to really pull on his balls. Oh look, i have a spare bit of rope, thats not good for this inspector. I use this to stretch his balls backwards to the metal T on the equipment behind. This stretches him into a difficult position, what a predicament, if he tries to straighten, the balls take the brunt of the pain, lovely. Now I decide that my electics are needed which I add around his cock, giving them the sensations they deserve. I keep that cock hard with regular rubbing but Im not finished here, no there is a lot more to come!!!

File name:Licence-to-restrain-part-1.flv
    File Size: 121 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:19:58
    Video: VP6, 640x, 25.000 FPS, 714 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Licence-to-restrain-part-1.flv

Lick Amazon Boots

Lick_Amazon_Boots

It is going to take a long time for the poor slave's little tongue to lick Goddess Sablique's size 11 leather boots clean. Amazons deserve to be worshiped and served by inferior little men and Sablique always provides the proper motivation to make her slaves lick, lick and lick some more.

File name:Lick_Amazon_Boots.mp4
    File Size: 966 MB
    Duration: 00:15:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8660 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lick_Amazon_Boots.mp4

LOCKED UP SLAVE

LOCKED_UP_SLAVE

File name:LOCKED_UP_SLAVE.wmv
    File Size: 271 MB
    Duration: 00:08:02
    Video: WMV2, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

LOCKED_UP_SLAVE.wmv

Loser Bootlick 4 Cash

Loser_Bootlick_4_Cash

I love to humiliate a fat old slave pig! Here I let him pay again for the permission to clean my last night worn ultra dirty leather boots.
    I remember the toilets in the club were very dirty and on way home I even stepped in some slimy mess on boardwalk.But that horny loser is happy with that, licking all the cr@p from my soles and after 10 minutes I am 200 Euro richer.bad luck for him he has not more in his wallet and so I said: Time over, old sucker ! Pay again or piss off now!

File name:Loser_Bootlick_4_Cash.avi
    File Size: 254 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:24
    Video: xvid, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2870 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Loser_Bootlick_4_Cash.avi

LYLA - FIND MY BOOTS

LYLA - FIND MY BOOTS

Just because this slave is blindfolded doesn't mean Lyla expects his service to be any less impeccable. She tends to keep him blindfolded in the garage so that he learns that his focus in life should always be her and only her, so when she tasks him to lick her boots before she goes out she expects him to fumble his way over to her and lick like a good groveling slave. Whether he can see or not is irrelevant, her boots need cleaning so he must now serve. She eventually takes his blindfold off to reward him with her visual splendor while he worships, then he is put back in the garage until she is in need of him again.

File name:LYLA - FIND_MY_BOOTS.mp4
    File Size: 972 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:05:00
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 26.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LYLA - FIND_MY_BOOTS.mp4

Making him a lady and a whore

Making him a lady and a whore

If you're going to be a sissy cross dresser you might as well learn to do it right. Learn how to be a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets. Learn the art of pleasuring a cock with your mouth.learn to take a cock in your ass.and learn to LOVE it! (Featuring: Nurturing & Dominant sissy training, lots of cock sucking training, strap-on ass fucking & eventually 'she' cums with my cock in her man pussy!)

File name:Making him a lady and a whore.mp4
    File Size: 529 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:18:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Making him a lady and a whore.mp4