keep2share.cc
Page 3 of 336 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Lara Kane - My ATM Boy

Lara Kane - My ATM Boy

You know you're just my ATM, right?
    oh, you thought we were friends HAHA Why would I be friends with a dumb bitch like you... I don't like you, I use you for your money. The way this works is I will reach out and take back ca$h from you whenever I please and you won't do a thing about it. You are just a walking wallet to me!
    This clip features elements of: Bikini Fetish,Bratty,Verbal Humiliation,Tits,Bikini,Bratty Goddess,Tease,Financial Domination

Info :
    Size: 372.67 MiB
    Duration: 00:07:47
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)
    Format: MP4

Download file - JOI_ATM.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Lara Kane You will never get a girlfriend!

Lara Kane - You will never get a girlfriend!

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    I overheard a crazy romer about you... that you are giving up dommes and going at find a girlfriend. HAHA this must be a joke! I've told you what I loser you are. Why would any female lower herself to and let you near her, let alone fuck her. You will never get a girlfriend! But don't worry you still have us dommes here to keep you occupied. We are the only women who will ever give you any attention so you better work hard to make sure you keep us happy. Put all these ridiculous girlfriend thoughts out of your head and I just might let you stroke to me today.
    This clip features elements of: Bra Fetish,Bratty,High Heels,Orgasm Denial,POV,Tease & Denial,Verbal Humiliation,Tease,Tease Goddess

Info :
    Size: 373.18 MiB
    Duration: 00:09:26
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download file - JOI_LaraKane.rar

Princess Rene - My Insults Turn You On

Princess Rene - My Insults Turn You On

You're such a LOSER! And even if you're not a little bitch, you still get turned on when I call you that! BITCH! Look at you, getting a big boner for me when I act like a brat and tease you. Are you gonna jerk it for me, little cunt? Oooh, you like my mean words, don't you? Its so amusing, being so cruel and turning you on at the same time. Time for another cruel jerk off session with your bratty, beautiful Princess Rene!

[Includes femdom pov, heavy verbal abuse, female domination, mindfuck, cock tease, JOI, brat princess, female supremacy, humiliation, mental domme. Shot in HD.]

Info :
    Size: 361.21 MiB
    Duration: 00:08:16
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)
    Format: MOV

Download file - JOI_Insults.rar

Goddess Kitty - Worship My Cleavage

Goddess Kitty - Worship My Cleavage

I know exactly what men like you are like. A girl can't wear a simple low cut top without your eyes popping out of your fucking skulls as you salivate and leer like the primitive fucks that you are. It's horrible. It invades our privacy. So now, I'm going to invade yours. I want you to take that dick out right now and get off to my cleavage, just as enthusiastically as you leer over it when you think I'm not looking.
    This clip features elements of: Big Tits,Cleavage,Femdom POV,Goddess Worship,Tit Worship,Titty Squeezing,Body Worship,Natural Tits

Info :
    Size: 674.08 MiB
    Duration: 00:05:44
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 864x480, 1000.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_KittyCleavage.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_KittyCleavage.part2.rar

TrixieMiss - Respond To My Image Hypnosis

TrixieMiss - Respond To My Image Hypnosis

I will program your mind and body to respond to my image. Just seeing me triggers you but I've decided that isn't enough. I want you to have an uncontrollable, visceral response you cannot contain and that's under my complete control. Gaze into my blue eyes and let go, give in to how vulnerable you are to my image. My red lips and soft voice are like a fluffy pillow you can just sink into. It feels so good to just give in, let the image of my beauty float in and out of your consciousness. Let it consume the deepest spaces of your mind where I will implant my image, conditioning you further into becoming my helplessly programmed slave.
    This clip features elements of: Mind Fuck,Sub Training,Mesmerize,Red Lips,Long Hair Fetish,Eye Fixation,Mental Domination

Info :
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Duration: 00:16:44
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_TrixieImage.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_TrixieImage.part2.rar
    Download file - JOI_TrixieImage.part3.rar

London Lix - I Rewired Your Brain

London Lix - I Rewired Your Brain

Many of you will know I have an academic background in neurophysiology. What you might NOT know, though, is that I never promised not to use it for doing evil things... I've rewired your brain. Oops. I've quite literally removed your willpower, stroke by stroke of your dick to me. I've created a vicious cycle feedback loop in you in which every time you stroke to me, I change your neural chemistry, making it harder for you to resist, so you stroke more. Therefore finding it even HARDER to resist. You should really try to stop stroking. Perhaps you don't believe me. Watch this.
    Contains elements of: HYPOFRONTALITY - MIND FUCK - MENTAL DOMINATION - SENSUAL DOMINATION - JOI - PVC - HIGH HEELS - GODDESS WORSHIP - FEMDOM ADDICTION -Femdom POV, Mind Fuck , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT - MIND GAMES
    This clip features elements of: Games,High Heels,Love Addiction,Masturbation Humiliation,Masturbation Instruction,PVC / Vinyl,Sensual Domination,Addiction,Mental Domination

Info :
    Size: 390.04 MiB
    Duration: 00:08:38
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download file - JOI_Rewired.rar

Eg0 Crush1ng Hypn0

Eg0 Crush1ng Hypn0

I dare you to watch this powerful hypno clip as I take you deep into trance and completely destroy that already delicate male ego of yours. If you love ego annihilating words then along with my hypnotic voice this video is going to be sweet music to your ears and heaven to your eyes! Sit back, listen, relax and get ready to be torn down into a miniscule beta wimp version of the man you once were. I will step right in and tear out any last remaining alpha male ego that you may have. This is a powerful hypnotic video. After watching, I will not be held responsible for any experiences you may encounter such as erectile dysfunction, inferiority complex, lack of confidence, failed relationships, employment loss or any other negative results from watching this clip! CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MESMERIZE.
    This clip features elements of: Blonde Goddess,Femdom,Femdom POV,Goddess Worship,Humiliation,Mesmerize,Verbal Humiliation,Hyp-Robo Meditation,Verbal Abuse,Hyp-Meditation

Info :
    Size: 814.25 MiB
    Duration: 00:24:31
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_Ego.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_Ego.part2.rar

Lick My Sweat

jessibelle - Lick My Sweat

Hey loser, let's put your mouth to some use - you're gonna lick my armpits, asshole, and feet clean!
    This clip features elements of: Armpit Fetish,Asshole Fetish,Foot Domination,Foot Fetish,Licking,Sweat Fetish,Feet Licking,Foot Licking,Armpit Worship,Sweaty Feet

Info :
    Size: 475.78 MiB
    Duration: 00:05:03
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1000.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_Sweat.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_Sweat.part2.rar

Bratty Bunny Your Wife is an Idiot

Bratty Bunny - Your Wife is an Idiot

Look at her. She's such a fat sloppy old hag. You look at me and see everything you need in a woman. It's too bad, you only get me through your computer screen. But that is enough for you. You wouldn't be able to handle any more! HAH! Just think how stupid your wife is. You jerk off to me all the time, and you guys barely fuck, it must be disgusting when you do. What a whore, you don't even like her. She's such an idiot. So I'll make you do some naughty things to her stuff for me. She's so dumb, she'll never know it was you!
    This clip features elements of: Brat Girls,Humiliation,Men Following Orders,Bratty Goddess,Femdom Brat,Homewrecker,Femdom POV

Info :
    Size: 244.79 MiB
    Duration: 00:14:04
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_BunnyWife.rar

Verbal abuse Hyp-n0-sis - You are Powerless

Verbal abuse Hyp-n0-sis - You are Powerless

I know you have preconceived notions about your self worth. At heart, we both know they are ridiculous. You are powerless. Mesmerized by overlapping images of My perfect moving body. Look at you. Look at what you're doing right now. Literally. I'd pity you if I weren't so disgusted by you. Its shameless. You know what else is shameless? Your carelessness. Is this what you spend your money on? My harsh verbal admonishment? Me shaking My amazing ass and tits? Yes, thats exactly it, you pitiful creature. I will tease you mercilessly as I remind you of exactly who and what you are. Pitiful.

CATEGORIES:Verbal Abuse ,Mesmerize ,Humiliation,arabic mistress,egyption mistress, arab femdom

Info :
    Size: 729.26 MiB
    Duration: 00:12:28
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download file - JOI_Verbal.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_Verbal.part2.rar