keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 336 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Pretty Girl For The Princess

Pretty Girl For The Princess

You love to pretend you're a real man but I know what you are. I know what you truly want to be deep down inside. I know because I programmed it into your mind. You don't want to be a big strong man at all! No, you want to be a pretty girl for the Princess. You want to wear pink frilly panties and cute dresses. In fact, deep down inside, you envy me! You want to be pretty Princess just like me! I'm going to use mind numbing visuals and feminine programming to transform you into the prettiest girl on the block WITH A COCK! Lol! A pretty girl for the Princess!
    This clip features elements of: Bratty Princess,Blonde Goddess,Femdom POV,Goddess Worship,Mind Fuck,Feminization,Bratty Goddess,sissy training

Info :
    Size: 244.58 MiB
    Duration: 00:07:47
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)
    Format: MP4

Download file - JOI_PrettyGirl.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Sadistic Mistress Fucks Sissy Slut

FetishArabesque - Sadistic Mistress Fucks Sissy Slut

Goddess isn't playing games anymore. It's time for some real fucking. That's right sissy slut. I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt hole. First of course, I have to prepare My whore. You must have all sex toys you own at your disposal before watching this video. You are going to need them. They will be put to good use. I command it. I'm going to humiliate My slut and make her naked and ready to take her fucking like a good little slut. Finally Goddess has her dildo. She teases and taunts her little slut of a sex slave. After toying with his pussy hole with Her toya, she is going to Rap3 him hard. His ass will be at Her mercy. This little slut is getting fucked just like he deserves.
    tags:Sissy Slut ,Sexual Control ,Anal Training,egyptian mistress,arabic mistress,sissy training,Goddess Samira

Info :
    Size: 663.31 MiB
    Duration: 00:07:44
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download file - JOI_SissySlut.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_SissySlut.part2.rar

BrattyNikki - Crack 4

BrattyNikki - Crack 4

HD1080p. Addiction is a bitch!
    This clip features elements of: Ass Worship,Bikini Fetish,Brat Girls,Female Domination,Financial Domination, Ass Worship

Info :
    Size: 270.65 MiB
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download file - JOI_Nikki.rar

Hypn0Sub - JOI My Way

Hypn0Sub - JOI My Way

Sit, watch, listen and obey. This is the name of the game in this hypno clip. I will walk into your head and take over your thoughts. I will seduce you into falling in love with me. I will tear down the barriers that have been holding you back for so long. I am going to expose your weak mind to visual stimuli and word triggers that will have you doing WHATEVER I want. Once I have you, I will pounce and take what I want. I will have you jerking to submission. Yet before you are allowed to pop your little cork, you will be taken on journey. A journey that will have you so worked up. So aching for release. Contains binaural beats for maximum subliminal implantation. Warning: I will not be held responsible for the life changing events that will take place once you have watched this clip. Do not drive during or after lightening to this clip for at least 12 hours.
    This clip features elements of: Blonde Goddess,Femdom,Femdom POV,Financial Domination,Mesmerize,Hypno,hypnosisOrgasm Control,Hyp-Robo Meditation,Hyp-Meditation,Femdom Goddess,Mental Domination

Info :
    Size: 978.32 MiB
    Duration: 00:20:22
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_MyWay.rar

The ultimate tease JOI, Ass worship, breast worship

The ultimate tease JOI, Ass worship, breast worship

The very first glimpse of nudity, the ***ent you've imagined since first laying eyes on me. Let me take you on the ultimate tease as you stare in disbelief at what happens in front of you. Worship my bountiful breasts and ass, dream of being close and let my seductive flesh make you weaker than you could possibly imagine.

Contains JOI, Ass worship, Breast worship and mild findom.

Info :
    Size: 529.89 MiB
    Duration: 00:13:56
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_UltimateTease.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_UltimateTease.part2.rar

Sarah Diavola - Impotence

Sarah Diavola - Impotence

WARNING: After viewing this, you will have a compulsion to watch it over and over, and you will not be able to achieve an erection under "normal" circumstances. I am not being cute, here - you may be physically affected for life.

I am going to take you deep into your libidinous cave, where your fantasies brew and your emotional memories collect. I am going to rewire the process by which you achieve erection.

Whenever a woman touches you, you will immediately become soft. you will feel physical pain. you will NEVER have a "normal" sex life. The only way you can get hard is in My presence, while obeying My whims.

Impotence is a physio-psychological disorder, and since this disease of the body is so closely tied to your mind, it is extremely difficult to cure. you can cover it up and half-compensate with medication, perhaps, but you will never approach sex in the same way, ever again.

Info :
    Size: 639.83 MiB
    Duration: 00:24:31
    Resolution : wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3556 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
    Format: WMV

Download file - JOI_HypnoImpotence.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_HypnoImpotence.part2.rar

Impotence Brainwash

Sarah Diavola - Impotence Brainwash

Behold, My first "mesmerize" video since before the other word became taboo. If you've seen My previous "magic" videos, you know that I am a clever seductress. My inductions are simple, yet effective, with a focus on breathing and body sensations. After a warning to you that you should turn off this clip unless you want to suffer the consequences, I begin the journey. This induction is short and sweet.
    After you're under, I begin to paint pictures for you and induce various sexual feelings. I use your arousal to twist you into a state of humiliation and frustration.

I plan to make you impotent.

Never again will you enjoy pussy, lips, or tits. Never again will you be able to please even the ugliest women, let alone the beauties of your dreams. Every time you see a beautiful woman, every time you start to become aroused, your cock will become soft and floppy. You will be unable to perform with My suggestions inside your mind. It will be impossible to become erect and ready to fuck or even masturbate, unless you are guided to do so by Me, your magical demon of beauty and sexuality. I will install a loop in your brain that keeps you permanently in sexual chains. I will poison your mind.
    SHORT INDUCTION - ANCHORS - TRIGGERS
    tags:hypno,mind fuck,mental domination,brain wash

Info :
    Size: 439.87 MiB
    Duration: 00:21:10
    Resolution : wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2820 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download file - JOI_Hypno_Impotence2.part1.rar
    Download file - JOI_Hypno_Impotence2.part2.rar

Goddess Mya Kulpa - Anal Masturbation Proper Induction

Goddess Mya Kulpa - Anal Masturbation Proper Induction

Is this a trick? Referring to your cock (or asshole perhaps?) as a pussy? your panties? Wait, what kind of masturbation instruction video is this? The kind Mistress Mya wants, when She wants it. That's what kind. Would She sensually emasculate you perhaps? She is going to gracefully command you to do things you subconsciously want to do but would otherwise probably never do. you will have panties around your knee, legs up in no time, maybe. Only one way to find out and you are just to curious!

Anal Masturbation Proper Induction pov video clip
    tags:Anal Masturbation,ass fingering,fuck your ass,faggot,finger your asshole.

Info :
    Size: 256.36 MiB
    Duration: 00:10:40
    Resolution : wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 3000 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

Download file - JOI_AnalInduction.rar

Kaylaa Noir I turn Alpha Men into Sissies

Kaylaa Noir - I turn Alpha Men into Sissies

Hmm yeah, keep blabbering about how much of an Alpha Male you are. Yes I know, you love cars, sports and everything that reaffirms your manly hood. The funny part is that it won't matter at the end because you are just like the rest. I know exactly how to turn you into a hardcore sissy boy and at the end, you will come back running to me and begging for more sissy training. So yes, go ahead and try to brainwash yourself into believing that you are a true man !
    This clip features elements of: Ebony Female Domination,Ebony Princess,Female Supremacy,black mistress,Financial Domination,Sissy Sluts,Verbal Humiliation,Verbal Abuse,Sissy Slave,Sissy Exposed, Sissy Training

Info :
    Size: 303.82 MiB
    Duration: 00:08:27
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download file - JOI_Kaylaa.rar

This is the Ass that Owns You

This is the Ass that Owns You

The Princess Ginger owns you with her perfect, big ass. In this video you get to worship it and all it's majesty.
    This clip features elements of: Ass Shaking,Ass Smacking,Domination,Fishnets,Legs,Redheads,Red Lips,Ass Tease,Big Ass,Redhead Goddess,Ass Worship, Financial Domination

Info :
    Size: 377.80 MiB
    Duration: 00:06:16
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - JOI_Ginger.rar