keep2share.cc
Page 146 of 336 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3352

Loser Advisory: Too Hot For You

Loser Advisory: Too Hot For You

Brat Girls, Financial Domination
    Completely naked. No bra and no panties. Loser click bait yet you can't resist. The sheer idea of my naked body makes you crazy. You wonder if you'll get just the slightest glimpse of my tits or my pussy. The tiniest bit of my bare skin makes you hard and stupid. You have to see as much of my perfect body as I'll allow. You know I'm way too hot for you! That fact alone makes you even more of an addict. Stop reading and pay! You know your pathetic dick's going to explode watching me tease you. I make you feel better about being my loser and you love it!
    Fetishes: Findom, Mean Girls, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Verbal Humiliation, Rude Gestures, Naked Goddess, Nude, Nude Goddess, Goddess Worship, Financial Domination
    #Brat Girls, #Financial Domination, #Findom, #Goddess Worship, #Loser Abuse, #Mean Girls, #Naked, #Nude Goddess, #Tease & Denial, #Verbal Humiliation,

File: JOI_ToHoot.mp4
    Size: 338432207 bytes (322.75 MiB), duration: 00:07:26, avg.bitrate: 6071 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 228 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5827 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_ToHoot.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Cuckold At The Foot Of Our Bed

Cuckold At The Foot Of Our Bed

Goddess Carissa
    Hi honey, I'm glad you know where your place is, at the foot of the bed just where you belong, because that's where you're going to stay. I have a really hot date tonight. This guy is such a stud and he's really hung! It's nothing like yours! It makes me so horny just thinking about being fucked by his huge cock while you're at the foot of our bed, my little cuckold. I love how you take care of everything for me, and I get to fuck whoever I want. I mean you don't really have a choice, not with that little dick of yours. If you didn't serve me and my studs you'd really have no purpose here.
    So you're going to be my little errand boy and help me prepare for my date. First I want you to make sure the sheets on the bed are clean.Then I want you to go out and buy us some condoms. And when he arrives, I want you to go get us both some drinks. That's what cuckold losers do, they serve me and my men. You're going to be our little servant. But don't look at him, that might be weird, keep your head and your eyes down. You take care of all of the details and I get all of the pleasure. That's how it works, cuck.
    I can't wait to get on all fours for him. I love being bent over by strong, hung men! He's going to fuck me in ways you never could and you're going to be here at the foot of our bed watching. Watching and being ready to clean up afterwards, LOL! I'm so horny just thinking about his big huge cock. You're going to love watching him fuck me on our bed, aren't you cuckold? I can't wait to look at your pathetic face while you watch me get fucked by a better man.
    And you know another job will be cleaning up his dirty, filled condoms. Your job will be to clean them out. And by clean them out I mean I want you to drink his load right out of the condom. Then you fold his clothes nicely and hand them to him. And then you can go ahead and wash the sheets and make sure they're clean for me to sleep on. You'll be sleeping by the foot of my bed where you always sleep. You know your place, don't you cucky? You know how lucky you are that I even let you watch me get fucked by the foot of our bed.
    forced bi,cuckold,cuckolding,faggot

File: JOI_CuckBed.mp4
    Size: 371648457 bytes (354.43 MiB), duration: 00:10:18, avg.bitrate: 4811 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 96 kb/s (eng)
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4700 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_CuckBed.mp4

Total ASSimilation

Total ASSimilation

This Clip is not for boys who simply like dick from time to time. This clip is for advanced sissy sluts who are ready to ASSimilate themselves into complete mindlessness. Are you a good little cum towel? You will be when I'm done with you. Just watch the screen, and listen to my voice. That tight little ass of yours will open like a flower for me. You're going to be my perfect little sissy princess after this. Your ass will gape wide enough to take cock as big as you want...and I know how much you like big cock...that's why this video is filled with more big dick than ever. I'm going to fill your mind, your mouth and your tight little fuck hole with dick. I'm going to take you so deep... I'm going to push you over the edge... and if you aren't already completely gay? Well this video will convert you. But honestly.... we all know you're gay already so let us not pretend. Pretending is lying... and lying is like a poison. There's only one antidote for a poisoned mind....and thats a mouthful of cum. Let the ASSimilation Begin.
    **This clip was designed to be used with multiple dildos but, but like all my forced Bi clips it can be enjoyed without them or with any household objects you like**
    Clip Contains: The antidote you seek. The medicine you need. That thing you crave. I'm going to violate your mind and I'm going to violate your body with this intense visual buffet of cock. I'm going to make you fuck yourself silly. I'm going to take away your free will...and I'm going to turn you into the perfect little brainless robo whore. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be so thirsty for cum you'll beg me to swallow your own...and you will...but not until I've totally turned you.
    **This clip is for advanced sissies who need the extra push. Clip contains a fair amount of anal penetration for total assimilation. Clip contains Cum Eating Instruction**
    Category: FORCED BI
    Related Categories: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, FEMDOM
    Keywords: brain washing, massive cocks, hard cocks, thick cocks, cum shots, cock sucking, dicks, penis, muscle jocks, alpha males, hung stud, masculine, gay anal sex, queer, fag faggot

File: JOI_ASSimilation.mp4
    Size: 2007928270 bytes (1.87 GiB), duration: 00:29:44, avg.bitrate: 9004 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 129 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8867 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_ASSimilation.mp4

Erotic Hairy Armpit Worship

Erotic Hairy Armpit Worship

Armpit Worship, Hairy Armpits
    Whether this is your first dive into Armpit Worship or your hundredth, allow Me to guide you to an erotic destination of bliss. Captivating eyes to pull you in and My toned body to keep you there. Don't you wish you could sniff My pits? Taste them? What a delectably sweet idea. Let that float through your mind as you watch Me pull you deeper and deeper into your addiction to armpits.
    #Armpit Fetish, #Ebony American Goddess Worship, #Erotic Goddess, #Licking, #Lip Fetish, #Neck Fetish, #Sensual Domination,

File: JOI_HArmpt.mp4
    Size: 406353536 bytes (387.53 MiB), duration: 00:06:33, avg.bitrate: 8272 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 255 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8003 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_HArmpt.mp4

Wrap it and Pull til You Cum

Wrap it and Pull til You Cum

CBT, CBT Instruction
    Just as the title says. Get something long, ropelike. Whatever you can get. Now you're going to tie it up how I say. And you're going to pull on it when I say. Then you're going to cum when I say. It's all about following instruction when you are with me.
    #Brat Girls, #Female Domination, #Female Supremacy, #JOI, #JOI Games, #Masturbation Encouragement, #Masturbation Games, #Masturbation Instruction, #Slave Training,

File: JOI_WrapIt.mp4
    Size: 508591815 bytes (485.03 MiB), duration: 00:08:12, avg.bitrate: 8270 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8003 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_WrapIt.mp4

**** On The Quran

**** On The Quran

[img]http://picstate.com/files/4616924_rnxl2/4JOI_****Quran.jpeg[/img]
    [img]http://picstate.com/files/4616925_btyct/8JOI_****Quran.jpeg[/img]
    I want you to show Me that you love Me little arab, I want you to show Me that I'm the one you take orders from and that you're committed to Me and only Me, you will do this today by following My orders. I want to degrade you for being a worthless arab slave, play with your mind and teach you that I'm the one that matters not 'allah' or the 'quran'. Now get on your knees, look up at Me and get ready to literally s.hit all over your religion.
    Includes but not limited to... religious, femdom domination, femdom pov, glove fetish, degradation, mind fuckery, mental domination, powerful woman, humiliation.
    Category: RELIGIOUS
    Related Categories: MIND FUCK, TABOO, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, TOILET HUMILIATION ,muslim,arab
    Keywords: religious fetishes fetish, book allah slave black, arab interracial dominant, domme domination femdom, mental mind fuck men, following orders female, powerful woman , brown roleplay owned brat, black wet look pvc, shorts panties humiliate, humiliation humiliatrix, goddess worship princess, brunette dark taboo lips, lipstick sexy hot blasphe, holy sacred god lustful

File: JOI_****Quran.mp4
    Size: 391699567 bytes (373.55 MiB), duration: 00:08:29, avg.bitrate: 6156 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 137 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6001 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_****Quran.mp4

Jade Macey toothbrush AssMouth

Jade Macey toothbrush AssMouth

You disgusting pig. You only get to jerk off under one condition. And that is, you make a complete disgusting idiotic fool of yourself. So go get your toothbrush and get naked. This is going to be fun! For me at least. Your ass is in for a deep cleaning. Don't say I didn't warn you Ass Mouth!
    tags:Jerk Off Instructions,JOI,Masturbation Instructions,Anal Masturbation,Femdom Pov,Fuck your ass,Finger your ass,Sissy Training,Prostate Massage

File: JOI_TAssm.mp4
    Size: 461042694 bytes (439.68 MiB), duration: 00:10:16, avg.bitrate: 5988 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 163 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5816 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_TAssm.mp4

An Endless Craving

An Endless Craving

Femdom POV, Goddess Worship
    I enjoy leaving you on the edge, desperately craving your very next fix of me. I am constantly on your mind, you cannot go one day, one hour without thinking of me. Longing for my hot body, to hear my sweat alluring voice. You don't wanna shake it off, you love the effect I have on you. Your burning addiction to be has taken over near enough everything in life. You need my clips, you need to see me. Continuously refreshing my page, my website and my twitter for anything. One clip per day just isn't enough to full your needs. Always in hope there might be more. You spend your days searching high and low in order to get your fix of me. You need me more than ever. With each clip you fall deeper for me, I am all you desire in life now and cannot imagine life without me. Crave me some more, drool for me harder, devote yourself deeper and get your dose of me. Pine for me addict, I want to see you ache for me.
    #Ass Tease, #Big Tits, #british domme, #Brunette Goddess, #Cock Tease, #Female Supremacy, #light teasing, #Sub Training, #Superior Women, #Tease & Denial,

File size: 535 MiB
    Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Format : MP4
    Video: WVC1 1920x1080 29.97fps 10000kbps
    Audio: WMA Pro 44100Hz stereo 256kbps

Download - JOI_EnldsCrave.part1.rar
    Download - JOI_EnldsCrave.part2.rar

Quitting Femdom

Quitting Femdom

Female Domination, Humiliation
    You want to know how to quit femdom. You want to know how you can break that cycle. You have things about you that are embarrassing, you find being addicted to femdom as a hinderance. You spend all of your time and money on buying these videos. You jack off more than you sleep. You think you are missing something when you don't buy a new video. It's a huge problem and you want to quit. You're really making an effort to stop. You want to get help with stopping, because you can't keep going this way. You're going to try to go see a psychologist. You're going to make a list of all of the things that you are into, very specific and detailed. "I like being told by a dominant woman that I am a loser with a small cock. I am an idiot and I have to hand over my paychecks". I want you to look her in the face and tell her every single little thing that you are into. Repeat what femdommes have said to you, so they can really hear what you jack off to. Look at her. What's that look on her face? You're embarrassed aren't you? She doesn't know how to help you, you're already too gone. You think you can quit? You can't. You'd never make it back to another session and you'll never stop yourself. Believe me when I say that you can't quit.
    #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Humiliation, #Redheads, #Verbal Abuse, #Verbal Humiliation,

File: JOI_QuittingF.mp4
    Size: 439555913 bytes (419.19 MiB), duration: 00:09:25, avg.bitrate: 6224 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 205 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6005 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_QuittingF.mp4

Loser in Love with a Goddess

Loser in Love with a Goddess

Brat Girls
    You are truly pathetic. A woman like me would never be with a loser beta boy like you and yet you still allow yourself to fantasize about it. I don't care if you love me or not. If you aren't doing anything to put a smile on my face I won't give you the time of day. I look so hot in my lingerie and it is such a tease because you know you will never fuck me. You will never lick my pussy. You will never suck on my big breast and YOU will NEVER be my boyfriend!!
    #Brat Worship, #Goddess Worship, #Humiliation, #Loser Symbol, #Verbal Humiliation,

File: JOI_LoserInLove.mp4
    Size: 608986255 bytes (580.77 MiB), duration: 00:07:54, avg.bitrate: 10278 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10001 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_LoserInLove.part1.rar
    Download - JOI_LoserInLove.part2.rar