keep2share.cc
Page 125 of 336 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3352

Confessions Of A.....Jerk Off Addict

Confessions Of A.....Jerk Off Addict

Sister Lucy isnt just any Nun, shes here to help naughty boys like you find the right path and she does it in her own unique style!
    In this movie Sister Lucy helps a Jerk Off Addict (you) repent for being such a filthy little wanker. Sit back, get comfy and let Sister Lucy help you. Together were going to purge your body and get that devils juice right out of you!
    INCLUDES: BRITISH MISTRESS, CONFESSIONS, NUN FETISH, RELIGIOUS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, MASTURBATION GAMES, JOI & ROLE PLAY
    Category: NUN FETISH
    Related Categories: CONFESSIONS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, RELIGIOUS, MASTURBATION GAMES, ROLE PLAY
    Keywords: Mistress, British, English, Nun, Sister, Holy, JOI, Jerk Off

File: JOI_OfAJerk.mp4
    Size: 440692708 bytes (420.28 MiB), duration: 00:13:52, avg.bitrate: 4237 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 124 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4111 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_OfAJerk.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Just an external cuckold

Just an external cuckold

Cuckold, Humiliation
    Face it loser it's about time you accepted the truth. You will never truly serve me in your dirty cuckold fantasy. Do you think you would get to watch me and my man fuck for hours and hours all whilst sitting in the corner stroking your lowly dick? Of course not! Do you think you will ever get to see my boyfriend's big, meaty alpha cock let alone get your lips anywhere near it? again NO. You would get to clean the cum stained sheets, you would get to serve us in our home you will stay just where you are at the other of a computer screen. Delusional and overtaken by your horny thoughts you really are such a stupid fuck. You will be able to stroke to my clips where I tease you about your irrelevant, worthless cock comparing it to my man's lengthy cock. You will be able to drool over my hot lingerie I will wear for my man and how I brag about our hot and horny sex. You will pay for my lingerie, you will pay for our dates and you might even be able to get your filthy hands on my cum stained panties, maybe. That's the closest you will ever get to living out your cuckold fantasy. You're just a desperate cuck who will never get to see my private life. You're lucky you even get to enjoy my clips, so lap them up.
    #Ass Tease, #Bragging, #Cock Tease, #Cock Worship, #Dirty Talk, #Financial Domination, #Goddess Worship, #Shiny Fetish, #Tease & Denial, #Verbal Humiliation,

File: JOI_externalcuckold.mp4
    Size: 733654157 bytes (699.67 MiB), duration: 00:08:05, avg.bitrate: 12102 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 245 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 11847 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_externalcuckold.part1.rar
    Download - JOI_externalcuckold.part2.rar

Just Curious

Just Curious

Coerced Bi, Coerced Gay
    You're not gay. You're not even bisexual. If you were, you'd be watching videos of hot men fucking each other rather than my clips. You're just a little bit bi-curious, and that's totally normal. Who isn't curious about cock?Let your eyes flip back and forth between these giant dicks and my beautiful, round tits as I describe exactly what I'd like to watch you do with them. I think it's incredibly hot to seduce guys like you into exploring your sexuality, and I know how much you love to turn me on. As I give you a cum countdown and coerce you to stroke faster and faster while staring at those hard, bulging cocks, you don't need to worry that cumming for them is gay. Any guy who has been edging so hard for me could cum at the drop of a hat right now.And even though you feel your desire to suck cock growing to an unbearable level after watching this clip, it's definitely not gay. After all, I'm the one implanting these desires in your mind. It's not gay as long as it's all just for me.
    #Brunette Tease, #Cock Worship, #Femdom POV, #Gay Jerk Off Instructions, #Gay Masturbation Instructions, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Masturbation Encouragement, #Masturbation Instruction, #Mind Fuck, #Spandex,forced bi,faggot,forced gay

File: JOI_Just_Curious.mp4
    Size: 769843537 bytes (734.18 MiB), duration: 00:12:16, avg.bitrate: 8368 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8299 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_Just_Curious.part1.rar
    Download - JOI_Just_Curious.part2.rar

Cutting Up My Fishnets

Cutting Up My Fishnets

Fishnet Strip, Pantyhose Destroying
    This clip is so fucking hot. I have a small pair of scissors and I go to town on cutting up these fishnets. With each cut you get to see a little more of my skin. With each cut the fishnets are more and more destroyed until there is nothing left of them to hang on to my beautiful body. So start jerking off while I start to destroy these sexy fishnets in order to show off my even sexier body.

File: JOI_CuttingUp.mp4
    Size: 209451249 bytes (199.75 MiB), duration: 00:10:24, avg.bitrate: 2685 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2553 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download - JOI_CuttingUp.rar

Cr@ve ASS

Cr@ve ASS

Ass Fetish, Ass Worship
    I know your fetish! It's ASS. You crave it. You stare at every woman's ass. All day and night. Now you have the best one in front of your face. Stare at your screen. You want to be in between my ass cheeks. To smell, taste, lick. Too bad you can't. You crave it more and more when I tease you like this. You would do anything for it. You would even lick the piss and **** that came out of it, you're such a butt craving freak!
    #Ass Grabbing, #Ass Shaking, #Ass Smelling, #Ass Sniffing, #Ass Tease, #Bubble Butt, #Tight Asses, #Toilet Humiliation, #Toilet Slavery, #White Booty,

File: JOI_CraAss.mp4
    Size: 310694785 bytes (296.30 MiB), duration: 00:10:11, avg.bitrate: 4068 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 164 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3892 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_CraAss.mp4

The Bet Part 2

The Bet Part 2

Ass Worship, Tease & Denial
    I'm dressed in a top and shorts, and I tell you that I enjoyed our last bet & want to make another. I explain that this time I've got several g-strings underneath My shorts. The bet is this: I'll tease you with My ass again, slowly removing each g-string & you must not get hard. I order you to strip naked so that I can see any movement your dick makes. This time I've got a cake for the loser. If you get hard, I'll invite your m(o)m in to put the cake in your face. If you win, then I'll put the cake in My own face. While teasing you, I grab My ass and spank it over and over, because I know this is what drives you crazy. When I get down to My last g-string, you're still not hard. Determined to avoid the cake in My own face, I pull My last g-string to just below My ass and do a 10 second countdown while spanking My bare ass. This proves to be too much. Pulling the g-string back up & putting the shorts on again, I'm delighted to see that I've won again. I say how embarrassing it'll be when your m(o)m sees you naked & hard &, how I'll enjoy seeing her put the cake in your face.
    #Ass Grabbing, #Brat Girls, #Femdom POV,

File: JOI_Bet2.mp4
    Size: 268931112 bytes (256.47 MiB), duration: 00:11:10, avg.bitrate: 3211 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3142 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_Bet2.mp4

Part 2: The Fat Spell

Part 2: The Fat Spell

The Fat Spell. All you have to do is press play and I will transport you right back to where I left you before, panic stricken, aroused and completely immobile., so huge you filled up your entire bedroom. There was no friend you could call... there is just me, watching over you at the end of the bed. I am in charge of this spell, I created it, and I want to humiliate you as I bring your fantasises to life. Dressed in sheer red lace, playing with my incredible tits and driving you insane. Your tiny little pin dick is throbbing under all those folds of flesh but you simply cannot move a muscle. A gross disgusting pig expanding slowly inch by inch...you can actually feel yourself getting bigger as I talk. Try and lift your upper body...go on. That is correct you cant move a muscle, look at the sweat just from trying to do that! your belly is so huge it wont left you move, your upper body is so heavy you cant support yourself at all. I cant make out where your chin ends and where your waist begins. You are just a huge blubbery blob of flesh, look your folds of skin are starting to fall over the sides of the bed. The spell is working even harder...how will it end, you feel the sensation of expanding more and more. The fear is mixed with arousal, there is no controlling this sensation. This is what you always wanted. I can see every part of you struggling, the look in your eyes, how ridiculous you look on this bed. A beautiful women in your presence finally and there is nothing you can do to me, nothing at all! Now feel the sensation of the funnel I am putting in your mouth I am going to feed you litre after litre of cream and melted chocolate. It wont make you fatter, that is happening anyway, I just want you to feel the sensation of your belly getting heavier aad heavier...you wont , you will just feel more and more full by the second. Oh my god you are actually starting to press against the walls now again... this is so gross, you are getting bigger and bigger. Soon you are just going to explode! soon it will all be over
    Clip contains: fat spell, feeder/feedee fantasy, topless, femdom pov, humiliation, mindfuck, transformation
    Category: FEEDER/FEEDEE
    Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, FEMDOM POV, MIND FUCK, HUMILIATION, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES

File: JOI_FatSpell2.mp4
    Size: 362898461 bytes (346.09 MiB), duration: 00:14:50, avg.bitrate: 3262 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo, s16, 64 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3192 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_FatSpell2.mp4

Repeat Game

Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation
    It's been a while since we have played a repeat after me game. I think you need to play this game with me again so you can learn that you are a sad, pathetic little loser. There's only so many ways that I can tell you how much I hate you and how much of a fucking loser you are, but through repetition I think you will learn how you really are. This is your life, sitting behind a computer screen and worshiping Goddesses. Now get completely naked and kneel down. I want you feeling vulnerable. Go ahead, start stroking, I want you to repeat the things that I tell you to while you jerk. I want you associating your cock with the sad words that I use to describe you.
    #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Femdom POV, #Humiliation, #Redheads, #Verbal Abuse, #Verbal Humiliation,

File: JOI_RepeatGame.mp4
    Size: 425146287 bytes (405.45 MiB), duration: 00:10:23, avg.bitrate: 5459 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5324 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_RepeatGame.mp4

BBC BRAINWASHING

BBC BRAINWASHING

BBC, Coerced Bi
    You've been watching my forc.ed bi videos for awhile now. "For.ced" to start on your path of craving cock. Your brain thinks about big, white cock all day long. It's not enough for me. I want you to start thinking about big, BLACK cocks. They've always intimidated you, but I think after this you'll be ready and willing for the real deal. There's a reason women go gaga over black dick! You'll soon know why... I'll make you BBC brainwashed for me! Now take your dildo and suck it while you jerk. These big dicks are already arousing you, huh? Now just picture me standing next to you as you deep throat a huge black member. What a perfect coerced bi fantasy...enough to make your cum explode from your dick as I count you down to 1.
    #BBC, #Bi-Sexual, #Big Black Cock, #Cock Worship, #Coerced Bi, #Fantasies, #Female Domination, #Femdom POV, #Mental Domination, #Strap-On,Forced bi,faggot,cuckolding,bbc worship

File: JOI_BBCBranWashng.mp4
    Size: 584966218 bytes (557.87 MiB), duration: 00:12:05, avg.bitrate: 6455 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6320 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_BBCBranWashng.mp4

Anal Fisting

Anal Fisting

Anal Masturbation, Coerced Bi
    Anal fisting. It's the holy grail of butt play. That incredible fullness as your fist finally closes deep inside your asshole...it's a sensation you've been dreaming of, fantasizing about, and aching for. And it's something I've been fantasizing about as well; it's unbelievable hot to see a guy surrender his entire asshole to his own fist as I gently instruct him. So, today, we're going to make both of our fantasies come true. We'll start slowly, with just fingers, and then gently move up as your asshole begins to yield and stretch. You'll be stroking throughout -- I'll pace your strokes to heighten the pleasure of anal penetration and help open up that tight hole of yours. We'll move on to a buttplug, and then two separate dildos as I tease you with my lace lingerie. And then, the final step...
    #Anal, #Anal Gape, #ass fingering, #Ass Worship, #Butt Plug, #Dildos, #Femdom POV, #Instructional, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Orgasm Control,forced bi
    tags:Jerk Off Instructions,JOI,Masturbation Instructions,Anal Masturbation,Femdom Pov,Fuck your ass,Finger your ass,Sissy Training,Prostate Massage

File: JOI_aFisting.mp4
    Size: 701661485 bytes (669.16 MiB), duration: 00:22:45, avg.bitrate: 4112 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4045 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download - JOI_aFisting.part1.rar
    Download - JOI_aFisting.part2.rar