keep2share.cc
Page 196 of 336 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3352

Ezada Sinn - The Banana Trigger

Ezada Sinn - The Banana Trigger

Everyone knows that I love to train males, and one thing that I like a lot is to include everyday objects in their training as triggers that will make them constantly think of Me. So what better object to use, one that can be found in any household or grocery store, one more appropriate in shape than bananas? Very phallic, perfect for training sissy sluts like you. So go grab a banana and we'll start making a connection between your slutty sexuality and this wonderful ubiquitous fruit. you're gonna love it!
    tags:Jerk Off Instructions,JOI,Masturbation Instructions,Anal Masturbation,Femdom Pov,Fuck your ass,Finger your ass,Sissy Training,Prostate Massage,forced bi,cuckold,faggot,cuckold,cuckolding,Cum Eating Instructions,CEI,CBT JOI,,sph,small penis humiliation,ass worship,pussy worship,feminization,goddess worship

Duration: 00:07:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 67.23 MB

Download - _Ezada_Sinn_-_The_Banana_Trigger.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Amber Chase - Use your Male Pussy

Amber Chase - Use your Male Pussy

You know you have never felt manly, you need to accept your role in life, take it in your male pussy.
    tags:Jerk Off Instructions,JOI,Masturbation Instructions,Anal Masturbation,Femdom Pov,Fuck your ass,Finger your ass,Sissy Training,Prostate Massage,forced bi,cuckold,faggot,cuckold,cuckolding,Cum Eating Instructions,CEI,CBT JOI,,sph,small penis humiliation,ass worship,pussy worship,feminization,goddess worship

Duration: 00:08:01 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 199.36 MB

Download - Amber_Chase_-_Use_your_Male_Pussy.mp4

Goddess Christina - You Are So Gay Self Sucking Fag

Goddess Christina - You Are So Gay Self Sucking Fag

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip. Finish with CEI

Duration: 00:12:29 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 271.05 MB

Download - Goddess.Christina_-_You_Are_So_Gay_Self_Sucking_Fag.mp4

Lindsey Leigh - Lindsey's BBC

Lindsey Leigh - Lindsey's BBC

I don't just want to fuck your holes, I want to turn them into craters. I don't just want a blow job, I want a sloppy blowjob from a slut. Do you see what I am say here? Im gonna make your my BBC slut. I want to degrade you and not only take your manhood, but your dignity as well. You want to please me so you offer yourself up eager to perform. I decide to make you go ass to mouth in circles until you are dizzy. Your cock is hard and head spinning, I have you right where I want you. Listen up, you are going to cum on the floor and slurp it up for goddess. If you miss a drop I will personally fuck it down your throat with my BBC

Duration: 00:10:02 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 373.27 MB

Download - Lindsey.Leigh_-_Lindseys_BBC.mp4

Randy Moore Owns Your Balls

Randy Moore Owns Your Balls

Randy is doing her make up and you are on your knees behind her, staring at her perfect ass in her leggings. She has already locked your cock up in a spiked chastity cage, and each time her ass wiggles, your cock rages against the spikes, but you cannot stop staring...
    Randy notices you, and loves watching you make yourself squirm. She teases you with her amazing body. Ass Randy struts back and forth, her heels click on the hard wood floor and your chastity cage makes you wince, which she loves.
    She tells you how much fun she had dancing the night before, she talks about the hot guys and girls she met, then she really gets cruel and takes off her bra...
    Randy has had your cock locked in a spiked chastity cage for a long time. She teases you relentlessly every day, and loves watching you wince in pain when your cock rages against the spikes...
    Now she is going to offer you a special gift... but you have to work for it. She will unlock your cage and let you out for relief, only after she watches you suck 10 cocks for her.
    Randy struts around in her bra, panties, and heels, telling you how you are going to learn to be a good little cock sucker and cum eater for her if you ever want out of chastity...
    Clip includes: CHASTITY, COCK TEASE PERFECT TITS, FEMDOM POV, AMAZING LEGS, FORCED BI, COCK SUCKING TALK, SPIKED CHASTITY TALK

Duration: 00:14:41 Resolution: 854x480 Format: mp4 Size: 329.79 MB

Download - Randy_RandyMooreOwnsYourBallsPOV.mp4

The Divine Goddess Jessica - Cocksucker Training

The Divine Goddess Jessica - Cocksucker Training

You know I can see you purchasing all of my coerced bi and bi humiliation clips right? Did you think that you were being sly? I see everything! You should know that by now. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is...or rather where your mouth wants to be. What a better way to do this than to suck alphas behemoth cock? Come on blow job boy, open wide! I have big plans for that slutty little cock holster you call a mouth.

Duration: 00:12:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 278.7 MB

Download - The.Divine.Goddess.Jessica_-_Cocksucker_Training.mp4

Goddess Rhianna - Yoga for Submissive Sissies with Dominant Goddess

Goddess Rhianna - Yoga for Submissive Sissies with Dominant Goddess

A proper submissive sissy is always ready to assume a position of acquiescence to Mistress or Master. It's not enough to strip off your shame panties and present your bottom for the strap-on or a spanking. You must be able to sustain your punishment position until your disciplinarian is satisfied. You need to practice...

Duration: 00:05:13 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 112.85 MB

Download - Goddess_Rhianna_-_Yoga_for_Submissive_Sissies_with_Dominant_Goddess .mp4

Lindsey Leigh Addiction - Sissy Clit Stroke And Stretch

Lindsey Leigh Addiction - Sissy Clit Stroke And Stretch

The title sums up this perfect sissy training clip. In this clip you suck, fuck and stroke for your goddess. A lethal combination for any new or old sissy. Grab your dildos and lube its time to train your holes and clit

Duration: 00:06:46 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 180.13 MB

Download - Lindsey.Leigh.Addiction_-_Sissy_Clit_Stroke_And_Stretch.mp4

Latex Barbie Land - Big Hot Cock Brainwash

Latex Barbie Land - Big Hot Cock Brainwash

Craving some cock today? I'm not surprised, even though you swear up and down, that "you aren't gay". There is no shame in admitting that cock makes you horny. That you have always wanted to know, what it would feel like to suck it, to taste salty pre-cum on the tip, it isn't gay if I am in control and I force you to do it, right? It's all LatexBarbie's fault that now you can't shake this new desire for dick, Touch yourself while I tease you with it, describing blissfully slutty fantasies of how you could swallow down a big hot cum load for me, just as instructed....

Duration: 00:11:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 516.71 MB

Download - Latex.Barbie.Land_-_Big_Hot_Cock_Bra1nwash.mp4

Lindsey Leigh Addiction - YOUR NEED FOR CUM

Lindsey Leigh Addiction - YOUR NEED FOR CUM

As you look into My eyes I will help you to discover the taste sensation that is cum. I know that part of you feels ashamed about being a cum eater, but it is okay, we both know what you really are. You will love the salty taste as it touches your lips, the shame will go away as you enjoy your cum and learn to crave the taste. Eating your cum will become an addiction, something you will continually crave as I train you to not only eat your own cum. However, I know that you truly want to take it to the next level and taste the cum of a real Man. Buy this clip and follow my directions and that will become a reality.

Duration: 00:12:48 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 112.86 MB

Download - Lindsey_Leigh_Addiction_-_YOUR_NEED_FOR_CUM.mp4