keep2share.cc
Page 191 of 336 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3352

Bratty Bunny - No More Manhood, Cuckold

Bratty Bunny - No More Manhood, Cuckold

Cuckold, Female Domination
    It's true. There's no more manhood left in you. You're just a little cuckold for a hot dominant female and her man. You just sit there, waiting for me to take over that little mind of yours and tease you with all things Alpha couple. You're lucky you have an outlet on the internet to provide you with such thoughts and teasing. To let you into my life, to tell you about the sex me and my man have. To show you what you can never have. Never get to fuck a hot sexy female such as myself. It's in my nature to be above you. It's in your nature to be weak and submissive. There's no more manhood, you'll never be a real man. All dignity has left you.
    #Slave Training, #Submissive, #Submissive Male,
    tags:Jerk Off Instructions,JOI,Masturbation Instructions,Anal Masturbation,Femdom Pov,Fuck your ass,Finger your ass,Sissy Training,Prostate Massage,forced bi,cuckold,faggot,cuckold,cuckolding,Cum Eating Instructions,CEI,CBT JOI,,sph,small penis humiliation

Duration: 0:14:24 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 534.6 MB

Download - Bratty Bunny - No More Manhood, Cuckold.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Exquisite Goddess Lets put that butt plug to use

Exquisite Goddess Lets put that butt plug to use

tags:Jerk Off Instructions,JOI,Masturbation Instructions,Anal Masturbation,Femdom Pov,Fuck your ass,Finger your ass,Sissy Training,Prostate Massage,forced bi,cuckold,faggot,cuckold,cuckolding,Cum Eating Instructions,CEI,CBT JOI,,sph,small penis humiliation

Duration: 0:16:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 438.81 MB

Download - Exquisite Goddess Lets put that butt plug to use.mp4

Crystal Knight - Real Chastity

Crystal Knight - Real Chastity

This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy. This is not a fantasy.
    Consists of: CHASTITY TRAINING, CHASTITY ENCOURAGEMENT, CHASTITY DEVICE, REAL CHASTITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, MIND CONTROL, COCK CONTROL, MENTAL DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL,
    Category: CHASTITY
    Related Categories: FEMDOM GODDESS WORSHIP ORGASM CONTROL MIND FUCK SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
    Keywords: chastity chastity device chastity encouragement orgasm control cock control mind fuck submissive training slave training mental domination tit worship body worship goddess worship femdom female domination crystal knight

Duration: 0:06:21 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 314.54 MB

Download - Crystal Knight - Real Chastity.mp4

Bratty Bunny - You're Not Special

Bratty Bunny - You're Not Special

Brat Girls, Humiliation
    Do I really have to explain this in detail for you idiot? You're not special. You're a fucking pathetic loser. Always will be. You'll never be an alpha male, you'll never fuck a gorgeous Goddess like me. You're always going to be a stupid jerk off in a lonely room with your hand and cock stroking forever.
    #Beta Humiliation, #Brat Worship, #Bratty, #Bratty Goddess, #Dick Humiliation, #Femdom Brat, #Humiliatrix, #Loser Abuse, #Loser Symbol, #Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 0:10:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 477.63 MB

Download - Bratty.Bunny - You're Not Special.mp4

Bratty Bunny - Align Your Cockra

Bratty Bunny - Align Your Cockra

Orgasm Control, Sensual Domination
    Glad you came in for your healing session today. I'm going to help you find that spiritual energy you have been searching for. We all have busy hectic lives and there's a certain calm alignment you will find today. Men have another chakra to align and I'm here to help you understand it. Are you ready to find your cockra with me? Think white light energy for this session. Focus on the white, pulling energy from down below.
    #Chakrub, #Coerced Male Orgasm, #Crystals, #Femdom, #Masturbation Encouragement, #Mental Domination, #Orgasm Control, #Roleplay, #Sensation Play, #Spiritual Domination,

Duration: 0:15:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.11 GB

Download - Bratty Bunny - Align Your Cockra.mp4

Sissy Wears Panties

Sissy Wears Panties

Duration: 0:05:36 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 157.9 MB

Download - Sissy Wears Panties.mp4

Goddess.Kristie - Harley Quinn Makes Fun of Your Little Cock

Goddess Kristie - Harley Quinn Makes Fun of Your Little Cock

Duration: 00:07:07 Format: mp4 Size: 539.2 MB Width: 1920 pixels Height: 1080 pixels

Download - Goddess.Kristie_-_Harley_Quinn_Makes_Fun_of_Your_Little_Cock.mp4

Natashas Bedroom - Faggot Mantras

Natashas Bedroom - Faggot Mantras

No more denial, faggot. No more playing straight. You know what you are, and today I'm going to make you admit it.
    Repeat after me. Three little words: I am...
    Say it. It feels so good as the syllables roll off your tongue. "I am..."
    Each time you say these words, it feels more natural. With each repetition, the words become more and more true. Their meaning becomes implanted in your mind. You become gayer and gayer with each utterance.
    Category: MAKE ME BI
    Related Categories: GAY BI-SEXUAL BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT ASSIGNMENTS MENTAL DOMINATION
    Keywords: natasha natasha's bedroom forced bi forced gay coerced bi coerced gay gay brainwashing mind control homo homosexual mantras mantra pov brunette heels

Duration: 00:12:35 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 395.44 MB

Download - Natashas_Bedroom_-_Faggot_Mantras_.mp4

Mistress T - Selling You To A Man

Mistress T - Selling You To A Man

Duration: 00:14:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 424.75 MB

Download - Mistress.T_-_Selling_You_To_A_Man.mp4

Bratty Bunny - Only Here For Your Wallet

Bratty Bunny - Only Here For Your Wallet

Financial Domination, Verbal Abuse
    You think I care about you? You think I have any interest in you or that stupid hard cock of yours? No fucking way. You crave the attention from me though, you're so fucked up. I don't like you at all, I only like you around for your wallet. So don't go broke or else you get no attention from me what so ever. You're just a little pay piggy, sitting around with your wallet out and your cock in your hand waiting to be abused by a hot dominant female on your computer screen. What a freak you. Keep paying me loser!
    #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Femdom Brat, #Femdom Goddess, #Femdom POV, #Findom, #Goddess Worship, #Loser Abuse, #Loser Have To Pay, #Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:07:42 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 557.85 MB

Download - Bratty_Bunny_-_Only_Here_For_Your_Wallet.mp4