keep2share.cc
Page 31 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Double Strap-On Pile-Drive Destruction (Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen)

Double Strap-On Pile-Drive Destruction (Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen)

Welcoming LA Mistress Veronica Vixen in her first strap-on tag team with Cybill Troy!
    After using and abusing the same slave whore's ass for their entertainment separately for years, they decide its about time to join forces and make all of his wildest nightmares come true! Individually, these Mistresses always push him to the very edge of his limits... he'll have have no choice but to reach a new extreme level of submission in order please them both at once!
    Their anal fuck-toy is passed back and forth between the perversely gorgeous Dominas, an overwhelming assault of huge rubber strap-on domme-dicks penetrating him front and back relentlessly and without mercy.
    Determined to stretch their whore-slave's ass even more, they fuck him violently, giggling together as his fuck-hole is forced open with each brutal thrust. His moans and screams are muffled by a throat-full of cock as he's forced to taste his own whore ass as Veronica and Cybill spit-roast him into oblivion.
    Wanting to ensure that their slutty plaything is thoroughly emasculated and permanently dickmatized by their unparalleled double ass fucking, and most importantly for their own pleasure, they fold him up like a pretzel to pile-drive him with every inch of their Man-O-War cocks, slamming down into him full-force together.
    Finally satisfied with how brutally they've stretched-out their slut-boy's gaping ass, they shove a big pink cock into him and leaves him on the floor, emasculated and cock-addicted.
    Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: PEGGING DOUBLE PENETRATION ANAL FEMALE DOMINATION FEMDOM SEX
    Keywords: latex rubber fetish humiliation spitting ass fucking sissy slut training strapon strap on pegging face fucking gagging face slapping veronica vixen cybill troy
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,strapon gangbang

Duration: 00:13:15 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 676.6 MB

Download - Cybill Troy Double Strap-On Pile-Drive Destruction (Cybill Troy _ Veronica Vixen).mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Beaten into Slave Pulp (Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen)

Beaten into Slave Pulp (Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen)

Sadistic Mistresses Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen refuse to allow a slave of theirs to get soft. Even after this slave can't handle their canes and hard wooden paddles, they decide to toughen him up by beating him harder and harder as he screams for mercy. He will be paddled and caned into a deep submissive state at their skilled hands.
    Holding him down, they take turns punishing his flesh, forcing him well beyond his limits until he breaks, completely under their control and unable to form a sentence, let alone protest.
    Category: CANING
    Related Categories: PADDLING FEMALE DOMINATION CORPORAL PUNISHMENT SPANKING F/M SPANKING
    Keywords: leather femdom fur spanking caning no mercy paddling humiliation spitting fetish bdsm slave training veronica vixen cybill troy
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,slave training,fm spanking

Duration: 00:10:14 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 522.6 MB

Download - Cybill Troy Beaten into Slave Pulp (Cybill Troy _ Veronica Vixen).mp4

Jasmine Mendez - Popping your Virgin Cherry

Jasmine Mendez - Popping your Virgin Cherry

This little pet is still an Anal Virgin . I think he's lived Long enough in my presence with out being degraded and violated anally.
    Now let's see how far we can get his nice little toothbrush up his Ass
    All Slaves are my personal fuckholes and I love popping their cherry for the very first time , putting them in their place . It's one true way to show a "Man" where he stands on the food chain in my World
    Category: MAKE ME BI
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION ANAL MASTURBATION SLUT TRAINING VIRGIN HUMILIATION MIND FUCK
    Keywords: make me bi anal fucking anal masturbation mind fuck sub abuse virgin humiliation virgin fucking first time fucking female supremacy men following orders bratty goddess ass streching,forced bi
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,slave training,fm spanking,prostate massage,femdom ass fingering

Duration: 00:09:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 477.2 MB

Download - Jasmine Mendez Popping your Virgin Cherry.m4v

My Stepsister is a Dominatrix !

My Stepsister is a Dominatrix !

Description:
    Bitch said he'd do ANYTHING to escape my toy.
    So i thought about making him eat his cum for me of course but he couldn't even get hard.
    This quickly turned into a Virgin SPH !
    Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Related Categories: TABOO FEMALE DOMINATION CBT MIND FUCK BALL ABUSE
    Keywords: taboo small penis humiliation mind fuck female domination cbt ball abuse men following orders humiliation sister/brother fantasy brat girls corporal torture sub abuse
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting

Duration: 00:06:16 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 323.4 MB

Download - Jasmine Mendez My Stepsister is a Dominatrix.m4v

Toilet slave

Toilet slave

This worthless man has to learn how to clean My toilet!
    I give him a special gag brush and put it to work!
    Obviously, he does not know how to do it and I have to show him: pushing his head in the toilet to clean it properly!
    I like to humiliate him this way and I repeat, pushing his face in the toilet and flushing water ... long time ... just to humiliate him ... It's so thrilling for Me and humiliating for him!
    After cleaning the toilet, he has to clean the bathroom furniture and ceramic tiles ...
    I am pleased: finally I found the best position for this useless man: My toilet slave!
    After all this work, it is time to reward it and what reward might be more appropriate in this case than My divine golden juice?
    Category: TOILET SLAVERY
    Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, TOILET FETISH, PEE, HUMILIATION Keywords: mistress luna, female supremacy, gag, marabou slippers, female domination, stockings, pee, slave training, bdsm
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,slave training,fm spanking

Duration: 00:11:47 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 774.3 MB

Download - Mistress Luna toilet slave.mp4

Bare feet and armpits

Bare feet and armpits

today I have been at shopping wearing My new gorgeous sandals. After a long walk My feet are very sweaty and tired! At the time I was at shopping, My slave stay home, cleaning in the house and doing the laundry ! Now I need My feet pampered and, for My slave, this is really a special reward! He is very diligent boy: cleaning every inch of My soles with his tongue and ofcourse, sucking each toe until the salty sweat gone! My armpits are also, wet : sweating a lot , so My slave is licking each armpit like a good boy !
    To lick My sweat, from armpits and from My feet, it will always be a great and special ,,reward,, for My boys!
    Category: FOOT DOMINATION
    Related Categories: ARMPITS, FEMDOM, SOLE LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH Keywords: mistress luna, foot smelling, foot boy, foot sniffing, female supremacy, spitting
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship

Duration: 00:10:29 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 689.0 MB

Download - Mistress Luna Bare feet reward.mp4

Ravaging A Little Lamb Ft. Miss Roper, Goddess Tangent & Lizzy Lamb

Ravaging A Little Lamb Ft. Miss Roper, Goddess Tangent & Lizzy Lamb

The most BRUTAL Double Domination / Strap On Scene I've released yet here
    Poor little Lizzy Lamb has no idea what she's in for, wide-eyed, restrained to a piece of dungeon furniture and at the disposal of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. The pair plans to invade every one of her holes, gagging and fucking her pretty face clean of makeup with balled up fingers & thick strap-ons. Her tight little pussy filled and stretched open, their large cocks taking turns pounding into her. There isn't one moment when Miss Roper and Goddess Tangent allow her to be empty, whether it be with their body parts or fluids; parting her mouth wide and spitting into her face and throat. This little lamb is completely destroyed by the hands and strap-ons of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. Tears filling her eyes, which roll into the back of her head; the ravaging sends her spiraling into the depths of subspace as her body is used as a vessel for Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent's amusement and pleasure.
    Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: STRAP-ON FEMALE DOMINATION FEMDOM FEMDOM SEX
    Keywords: miss roper goddess tangent lizzy lamb
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,slave training,fm spanking,prostate massage,lezdom,lesbian domination

Duration: 00:12:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 743.7 MB

Download - Miss Roper Ravaging A Little Lamb.mp4

ANAL ARMAGEDDON (Cybill Troy, Mistress Dometria, Myrina Delour)

ANAL ARMAGEDDON (Cybill Troy, Mistress Dometria, Myrina Delour)

It truly is the End of Days.... at least it is for this rubber fuck-toy's doomed asshole.
    In Mistress Myrina Delour's FIRST ever movie, her Domina friends Cybill Troy and Dometria certainly make sure she debuts with a BANG!
    43 straight minutes of NONSTOP extreme anal abuse from 3 of the world's most sadistic Mistresses makes for some of the most merciless FemDom painal ever committed to film.
    As his ass is violently fucked and stretched to take unbelievably huge cocks and more, even two at a time, his face and mouth are also abused with the Mistress' smoke, spit, cocks, and even their full latex gloved hands gag him to tearful wretches.
    These three ultimate Dommes, have their gimp secured, terrified & utterly at their mercy, as they set about abusing & expanding almost every orifice that they can assault and destroy. Their gimp is face-fucked & his ass obliterated by each Mistress, in a terrifying whirlwind of ceaseless cock confusion. Taking no heed of the incoherent noises their gimp emits during their cock-assualt, all three Mistresses upgrade to their largest, heaviest cocks before embarking on a truly amazing & shocking attack to the very core of their gimps body & soul, signaling what can only be the end of days for their latex fuck-target as he's brutalized to the very brink of what the human body is capable of.
    Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: PEGGING RUBBER FETISH ANAL EXTREME DOMINATION FEMALE DOMINATION
    Keywords: latex rubber fetish humiliation spitting human ashtray smoking pegging ass fucking gagging double penetration strap on strapon extreme anal latex catsuit
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,slave training,fm spanking,prostate massage,femdom sex

Duration: 00:42:44 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 2.1 GB

Download - ANAL ARMAGEDDON (Cybill Troy, Mistress Dometria, Myrina Delour).mp4

Beg Me for more

Beg Me for more

I will have this boy all day in My dungeon and all I want is to drive him crazy tease him use and abuse him and repeat!
    For the moment, and in this clip, he is immobilized on a chair, impossible to move legs or hands ! He don't know what I am going to do with him or how I am going to use him !
    I begin with a short body inspection: checking his genitals and his nipples ...and I find out he have very sensitive nipples : is good to know, so I will use this each time I want to give him pain or arouse him.
    A slave shall always worship his Mistress but in his position in the chair is nearly impossible for him to worship My boots so I order him to worship My ass clad in leather and not only!
    The fun is just beginning for Me: the more the groaning of the slave grow in intensity, the more I am amused and I wish to give him more pain!
    Well, I am having fun, is true, but for My slave, this is the first lesson of his slavery!
    No matter how much pain I give him ...when I touch his dick, he is instantly getting hard ...so, he learn: from now on, he is totally under My control: his dick is Mine! I control him and his dick and I use it as I like.
    I can whip you to ...but when I touch your dick , he is getting hard for Me, instantly!
    My hands can be so heavy and painful but also very soft and arousing . isn't that ,,magic,,?
    My small beautiful hands can inflict so much pain and bring so much pleasure at same time !
    Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMDOM, ASS WORSHIP, BDSM, NIPPLE PLAY Keywords: mistress luna, boot fetish, leather fetish, face slapping, female supremacy
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,,small penis humiliation,slave training,fm spanking,prostate massage,femdom sex,cbt ,sph,cock and balls torture

Duration: 00:08:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 328.5 MB

Download - Mistress Luna beg me for more.mp4

Miss Roper - Locked, Shocked; Suffer

Miss Roper - Locked, Shocked; Suffer

This little bitch doesn't have the slightest clue whats in store for him when he begs me to lock him in chastity, keys mine for the taking. I plan on making him regret his desperate request. Cuffing him to a spreader bar, locking chain around his body, & lacing him up in a hood. I don't need to see his face contort into expressions of both physical pain in denial, the sounds I plan on extracting from his lips will be enough to quench my sadistic thirst. I clench between my fingers an electric shank, in which I happily drive into his flesh in between taunting him through the bars of his cage. I want to send his senses haywire. Biting his skin, pulling and squeezing at his balls, sending electric jabs that have him screaming and squirming within his bondage. I'm so wet from the actions of it all, I can't help but climb up on top of my victim and grind against the source of his confinement; my metal bars. Silly little bitch will learn, that he should be careful what he wishes for.
    Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM, ELECTRIC PLAY Keywords: miss roper, raquel roper
    tags:femdom,female domination,strapon,strap-on,humiliation,submission,anal slave, pegging ,,mistress,cbt,ballbusting,feet worship,foot worship,caning,fetish,leather, bdsm ,,small penis humiliation,slave training,fm spanking,prostate massage,femdom sex,cbt ,sph,cock and balls torture

Duration: 00:08:48 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 512.1 MB

Download - Miss Roper Locked Shocked Suffer.mp4