keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 638 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Mommie's Naughty Girl

Mommie's Naughty Girl

[/URL]

Little Natalie has been a naughty girl and needs to be punished. Hard.
    This clip features elements of: Anal Masturbation,butt plug,Ass Spreading,Brat Girls,Girl On Girl,Adult Role Play,Spanking,Spanking F/F,lezdom

Info :
    Size: 193.71 MiB
    Duration: 00:15:39
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)
    Format: MP4

Download file - Lezdom_Cuteness.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Dixie's Pet FULL

Dixie's Pet FULL

Star Nine & Dixie Comet

I am Star's new owner....I purchased Star who came with her hands stuck to her ankles. Before I get Star unstuck and start her slave training, I have to make sure that my new pet is clean. I inspect Star, giving her a full body cavity search.

Star is quite the disobedient pet...sassing and questioning her new owner. I have Star tied up as I lay down the rules and start her slave training. I force my foot into Star's sassy mouth and command her to stick her tongue out and soak my wrinkled soles and suck my toes. When I'm satisfied with how wet she's made my toes, I shove my big toe into Star's pussy and fuck her hole while I suck on Star's feet. The ungrateful bitch had better not even think about cumming while I toe fuck her!

Since my pet had some mild pleasure, it's time to move on with her slave training. I tie Star's thumbs to her big toes and warm her soles with a few swats of the hand. All warmed up, I bring out my cain and perform a little bastinado. As if the sole whipping wasn't enough, I also torture her feet with small clothespins that have a big bite. Pain calls for a pleasurable reward...does Star really deserve a reward quite yet though?

I am ready to receive pleasure from my little pet. I shove a penis gag into Star's mouth, bend over into doggy and make her face fuck my pussy with the dick gag until I cum. I lick my pussy juices off the black cock and bring out the double ended dildo. My pet only gets pleasure when I'm getting it as well. We fuck the dildo as our asses smack together. The force of us slipping up and down on the dick hits our juicy spots until we both explode. Her cries make my pussy so wet. First day of training is a success. (dildo fucking, dildo sucking, lesbian, bondage, female training, lesbian domination, foot domination, lezdom,bastinado, caining, foot torture, foot worship, toe fetish, foot slave training, stuck, glove fetish, groping, spanking)

Info :
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Duration: 00:29:37
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_DixiesPet.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_DixiesPet.part2.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_DixiesPet.part3.rar

Bad Teacher/Student (Role Reversal)

Bad Teacher/Student (Role Reversal)

This clip combines "Bad Teacher (Kiki)" and "Teacher Seduction (Lacie)" into one video. In the first clip Lacie is an 18 year old senior and a terrible student. When her teacher Kiki threatens to fail her she uses her amazing cleavage and big tits to cast her seductive spell on her teacher. In Bad Teacher Kiki D'aire and Lacie James return in a similar video but this time it's Kiki who takes charge and has fun with her sexy student!
    This clip features elements of: Big Tits,Hypno,Hypnosis,Topless,Sensual Domination, Teacher Fetish

Info :
    Size: 766.65 MiB
    Duration: 00:18:13
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_Teacher.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_Teacher.part2.rar

Vamp1ra's P1an

Vamp1ra's P1an

tags:catfight,lesbian domination,lezdom,female wrestling,pussy lciking,facesitting,forced orgasm,magic power,superheroin,femdom,female domination,feet worship,foot worship,superheroines,super hero,tits somthering,spanking,tits worship

Info :
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Duration: 00:34:29
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_Vampir.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_Vampir.part2.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_Vampir.part3.rar

Cali Logan - Undercover Interrogation

Cali Logan - Undercover Interrogation

The evil Baroness has discovered the secret identity of Super Niki and has devised a plan to go undercover herself. She poses as a massage therapist at the spa where the Superheroine frequents. Niki is quickly subdued by "Cali's" skilled hands as she uses some pressure points to put her right to sleep.

With Niki now , The Baroness carries her over the shoulder and prepares her for the interrogation.

Niki wakes up tied arms over head and sees the Baroness now in her full uniform. She tries to keep her composure, ensuring the villain that she has the wrong woman and she knows nothing. The Baroness, however, isnt buying her story and batters Niki's beautiful nude body.

After a long interrogation utilizing hard belly punches, face slaps and hair pulling, the Baroness realizes that Niki is quite resillient and decides to kick things up a knotch.

She releases her victim, only to throw her over her knee and spank her until she can't take anymore, surrendering the classified information to her enemy.

This 21 minute clip includes Superheroines, Lezdom,Lesbian Domination,Villains, Interrogation, Belly Punching, AOH, OTK Spanking, Nudity, OTS carries, Nude Massage, Female Fighting

Info :
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Duration: 00:21:35
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_Undercover.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_Undercover.part2.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_Undercover.part3.rar

Forced To Become Lesbian Sex Slaves FULL MOVIE

Forced To Become Lesbian Sex Slaves FULL MOVIE

Mindi Mink, Veruca James & Dixie CometDixie is new in town and is having some trouble meeting lady friends. She has some of her new hot co-workers, Minidi and Veruca, over for some wine and gossip and hopefully something else. After some small talk with the best friends and a couple of sips of wine, the two co-workers suddenly pass out. Dixie just happened to drug the women's drinks. Dixie flops around the sleeping ladies' limps while groping their sexy bodies, having a look at their goods....she knew she'd hit the jack pot on these two. She gets both girls ankles tied and then rolls them over to tie their sleeping wrists behind their back. As Dixie starts to drag them off into her bedroom, the fun has only just begun...she has some lesbian training to do.Dixie has the two girls tied up on the bed. Mindi realizes she's tied up immediately as Dixie slaps her face to wake up. Dixie gropes her tits asking if she's ever eaten her bestie, Veruca's, pussy...who is still napping. MIndi is puzzled by what's happening but listens to Dixie's threats that she had better do as she's told. Dixie takes down Veruca's panties and has Mindi start to kiss her pussy lips. Dixie undoes Veruca's ankles ropes, spreads open her legs and forces Mindi to pleasure Veruca's pink little pussy. Dixie watches and instructs Mindi that she had better impress her with her pussy licking skills...her life depends on it. One Dixie is satisfied with Minidi's performance, she pulls her off Veruca and shoves a ball gag in her mouth. She starts to tie Mindi up but Veruca starts to stir before she gets too far...Veruca wakes up startled to see that both her and Mindi are tied up. Before she can get a word out, Dixie hand gags her and explains to Veruca that she needs to do as she is told and she won't get hurt. Dixie quickly moves to straddle Veruca and forces her to lick her asshole. When Veruca refuses, Dixie smothers her with her ass...knocking some sense into the little twat. Not satisfied with Veruca's unwillingness, she shoves a pair of panties in her mouth to shut her up.Dixie notices that Mindi has been seeming to be enjoying herself. So Dixie makes her an offer to run away with her and to be Mindi's sugar mommy and business partner. She unties and ungags Mindi and seals their deal with a kiss. Dixie makes Mindi give Veruca one last good bye pussy licking as Dixie eats her new sugar kitty's pussy. These two have a lot of work to do on cutie pie Veruca before they are able to sell her off as a lesbian sex slave. (lesbian domination,lezdom, face sitting, damsel in distress,facesitting,asslicking, forced bi, bondage, pussy eating, limp fetish, groping)

Info :
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Duration: 00:30:27
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_LesboSlaves.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_LesboSlaves.part2.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_LesboSlaves.part3.rar

Tech Geek Girl Grabbed FULL

Tech Geek Girl Grabbed FULL

Tech geek Candle is watching tv on the couch when Dixie, the lady robber, comes up behind her and puts her down for a nap. Candle has hacked into the companys accounts of Dixies employer and she has been hired to nab Candle. Dixie plays with her limp arms before getting her wrists and ankles tied. As Candle starts to come around, Dixie shoves a ball gag in her mouth to keep her scared captive quiet. Dixie has some time to before she has to get Candle to her employer so she decides to have some fun with the geek girl. Dixie mocks the way Candle is dressed and gets her to her feet. She rips open the shirt Candle is wearing and precedes to cut it off of her piece by piece. She then moves down to her panties and cuts them off, and before tossing them aside for later, she gives hem a sniff. Dixie has Candle exactly where she wants her bound, naked and vulnerable.

Dixie fondles her captive while inspecting her hot body, squeezing and giving her ass a few spanks along the way. Dixie unties Candles ankles, gets on her knees and gets a little taste of her geeky pussy. Candle moans and explodes into an orgasm pretty quicklyshe must not get laid much, frustrated little slut. She moves Candle over to the couch and blindfolds her. Dixie then takes off her mask, strips out of her catsuit and brings out a strap-on. She bends Candle over the couch and screws the damsel, grabbing her tits and ass as she fucks her from behind making her cum once again.

Dixie climbs off Candle, and takes off her strap-on. The time has come for Dixie to get Candle ready to be delivered to her boss. Dixie ties Candles ankles again and adds rope to her legs this time. Then she puts her mask back on and takes the blindfold off of Candle. Dixie grabs the panties that she had previously cut off of Candle, takes her ball gag out and gags her with the panties duct taping them in place with a wrap around her head. Dixie adds rope to her chest and makes a rope leash. Candle starts to panic as Dixie points her gum at her and tells her to start hopping to the garageCandle will be taking a long ride to her real punishment in the trunk of the car. (bondage, lesbian domination, pussy eating, strap-on,Lezdom,strapon,gun point,humiliation, clothes destruction, limp fetish)

Info :
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Duration: 00:28:28
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_TechGeek.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_TechGeek.part2.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_TechGeek.part3.rar

A Heroine's Orgasm

A Heroine's Orgasm

The mighty Star Girl is rarely humbled. A near unstoppable fọrce for good, Star Girl can always be counted on. But when she encounters the seriously evil Extrema, played by Hollis Ireland, she runs into problems. It seems Extrema knows exactly how to defeat and humiliate the young heroine. Using the only substance known to stop Star Girl, Extrema does just that. Once she has her down, Extrema decides to simply destroy the image of the mighty Star Girl. So she gags her , binds her and then exposes her! Using a vibrator she makes the poor heroine howl in orgasmic humiliation! Finally panting and near total exhaustion, Extrema leaves her beaten foe. Bound, gagged and humiliated. A fọrcd orgasm of all things!
    tags:superheroine,superheroines,lesbian domination,lezdom,froced orgasm,super hero, super heroines ,supergirl,superwoman

Info :
    Size: 601.62 MiB
    Duration: 00:16:14
    Resolution : wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5000 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r)
    Format: WMV

Download file - Lezdom_HeroineOrgasm.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_HeroineOrgasm.part2.rar

ARIEL X & AKIRA LANE

ARIEL X & AKIRA LANE

XTREME, thats right XTREME and all in one video, we get xtreme wrestling and then xtreme sex! Ariel X and Akira Lane are out to see who gets to have sex with the other and I don't mean some wimpy sex but full on hard fucking with a strap-on, they have a wrestle off to see who gets fucked. This is no wimpy wrestling match, no both these ladies really want to do the other so they give it their all, heavy shots to the gut, and serious holds that have the girls screaming in pain, even some lifting with hard mat endings. They show up in sexy evening garb but soon strip naked to go at it; gouging breasts and pussies they roll hard as they batter every inch of their sexy naked bodies. One starts to take over and she continues her destruction as she thinks of how good the sex will be, over and over she slugs, chokes and gouges till she has destroyed and now it's TIME. She enters with her strap-on and begins her long sexual siege, from behind she slams it in over and over she rams it in the now wet slit, grabbing her ass and even covering her mouth as from behind she mounts. Then she goes into so many positions; on top she pulls her victims legs up, then puts her foe on top, and a few other wild positions as the pussy gets wetter and wetter. all the time slamming harder and harder, she screams how much they both enjoy it - she so loves watching the dick go in and out with rhythm and force. Fabulous fucking! Ending with some forced oral satisfaction that will blow your mind -- everything, all in one amazing match and all very, very XTREME !!!!!!!
    tags:catfight,lesbian domination,lezdom,female wrestling,strapon,strap-on.forced orgasm,facesitting,humiliation

Info :
    Size: 783.49 MiB
    Duration: 00:41:45
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)
    Format: MOV

Download file - Lezdom_XFF77.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_XFF77.part2.rar

Candle Gets Turned On When Her Roommate Paris Beats Her Up

Candle Gets Turned On When Her Roommate Paris Beats Her Up

Paris is steamed at Candle for wearing her clothes AND having sex with her boyfriend--but when she starts to kick Candle's ass for her indiscretions, she is astonished to find that Candle LIKES IT!! In fact, Candle gets more and more aroused the more Paris beats her up! Soon Candle is goading Paris to kick her ass, slap her face, punch her stomach, bust her pussy, smack her around...Paris is completely grossed out, but can't stop kicking Candle's ass! Candle is so turned on she even cums from the beating!! What a twisted chick!!! Included in this intense video: face slapping, face punching, stomach punching, breast grabbing, spanking, low blows, face slams, and more!!
    tags:lezdom,lesbian domination spanking,ass slapping

Info :
    Size: 647.01 MiB
    Duration: 00:17:12
    Resolution : h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download file - Lezdom_Paris.part1.rar
    Download file - Lezdom_Paris.part2.rar