keep2share.cc
Page 544 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554594644 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 10301

You Must Be Forgiven

You Must Be Forgiven

00:17:50 | 1030 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Previously, Rachel Nova was given a heated spanking punishment in "Spank the Sinner" because she was caught making out with a boy behind the church! Now she's in even more hot water when her Dad finds her reading a book that he deems immoral. The small town pastor scolds Rachel for the ongoing defiance and takes her right over his knee for a solid spanking that immediately turns that bare bottom red!

Rachel struggled to keep her composure during the hand spanking and things became more intense for the worldly girl when her Dad grabbed two leather paddles to tan those cheeks! Bare bottom spankings hurt, and they sting even worse when there's a paddling involved. To make matters worse, Rachel's strict dad peeled off his leather belt and he whipped that bare bottom good, sizzling every inch of that exposed behind! And even though that spanking burned like fire, Rachel lashed back at her Dad by confessing that she still loved the boy that she was forbidden to see! Surely there would be painful consequences for talking back to her dad,...consequences that would involve additional corporal punishment!

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments, Rachel Nova

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/06af57c9cc4f7/Yo...en-USP_saf.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Spanking Mischa: Full Series

Spanking Mischa: Full Series

00:39:17 | 1850 Mb | 1440x1072 | mp4

1: Locker Room Pranks
    Mischa had been playing pranks on her classmates in the girls' locker room. After she managed to lock the other girls out of their locker's flowing swim class leaving them unable to get to their clothes, Coach Veronica has had enough and takes the naughty naked imp over her lap for a long spanking while the other girls looked on with both shock and pleasure.

2: School Money and the Cheerleader
    David finds out that his daughter, Mischa has been spending the money he gave her for school needs on parties instead. Mischa was the captain of her cheerleading squad felt compelled to throw these events as it is expected of her. David confronted his adorable daughter with the information while Mischa attempted to get out of trouble using her overwhelming cuteness. Unfortunately for her, Daddy had none of it and gave her a hard bare bottom spanking with a wooden otk paddle.

3: Maternal Discipline
    Misha misbehaved horribly at a neighbor's pool party. Not only did she push the cat into the pool she also pushed her friend's elderly grandmother in as well. After a phone call was sent from her friend's mother Veronica went and took her daughter by the arm and dragging her down the block to face her discipline. Her mother took her over her lap, lowered her bikini bottoms and gave her a lesson with the hairbrush administered to her bare bottom.

4: Trip to the study
    Mischa has been misbehaving, cutting school and coming in late. As a result her mother had grounded her. Despite that she had left the house to attend a party. Now she has been summoned to her father's study. She knows that being called to her father's study is not good news. She finds herself being taken over Daddy's lap and spanked with her own shoe. When her bottom was bared all she could say was " stop, this is embarrassing ."

Category: Punishedbrats , Spanking , Schoolgirls , Paddling , Humiliation , Tears , Hairbrush , Mischa , Amber Pixie Wells , Veronica Bound , Angelina , David Pierson, Mischa, Veronica Bound, Amber Pixie Wells, Angelina, David Pierson

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9ff460090ba47/sp...ovie_saf_3.mp4

Home early from Work, Ivy Sherwood POV

Home early from Work, Ivy Sherwood POV

00:05:49 | 174 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Ivy seductively rolls around the bed in panties and her favorite naughty crop top. Petting herself, her panties are pulled aside, lost in ecstasy she barely hears the door open. Home early from work, exactly what she needs, she begs for cock, teasing with her body. His big hands reach out to smack her tantalizing bottom. Reminding her that is she want to get fucked, she's going to get spanked first!

Featuring: The Master, Ivy Sherwood

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f8ed3ce6ff414/Ho...od_POV_saf.mp4

Alexa, Sarah Stern - Bend over

Alexa, Sarah Stern - Bend over

00:19:10 | 982 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Alexa who is a guest in my house has been walking around the place very scantily dressed and further she has been in my bedroom looking through my spanking toys. She has been putting temptation in the way of my week willed husband and I have punished her for that. Well almost, those of you who know me will understand that I do like to drive the lesson home and I find there is no better way than with the aid of one of my wicked canes. Alexa, bend over is the command and that's just what she does for a real hard whacking.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/16d14adacbc55/Al...over_saf_4.mp4

Hot to the Touch - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Hot to the Touch - Universal Spanking and Punishments

00:22:19 | 1280 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lilo Lovich (from "Spankings Saved This Family") is a beautiful girl with a kinky mind that she wanted to explore. She couldn't have been more excited when her boyfriend came over to visit and he surprised her with a toy that she had wanted to try forever, a vibrator that she heard would make her orgasm over and over! Her boyfriend was excited for a different reason, she had promised him that he could finally spank her if he bought her that toy, so now he was going to have his first chance to smack her tight and beautiful bottom.

Lilo was known around school for being rather athletic, she did her squats to keep her butt in shape. Her boyfriend truly adored her toned thighs and lucious behind, so of course he wanted to spank it from the first time that he laid eyes on her! Well, now was his chance, Lilo was already becoming wet when she was instructed to kneel on the couch. Her mind was blown right from the start as she touched that vibrator to her sensitive parts while her boyfriend smacked her bottom at the same time!

It would only be natural for a girl getting so turned on to take off every piece of clothing. Lilo wanted to be naked, to feel free, and to be worked over by her boyfriend. He would bend her over the couch next, making her stick that round bottom out as he continued to spank her bottom. In fact, he had prepared for this occasion, and he used a leather slapper and a riding crop on Lilo's naked cheeks as well! Between the pain of the spankings and the pleasure of her new toy, Lilo was literally shaking from all of the stimulation. Eventually, her boyfriend would lay her on her back and he spanked her very sensitive parts as well as her breasts, he was making his girlfriend sore all over. There's no doubt that Lilo was embracing the very essence of discipline, she was starting to understand that punishment would be something that she'd always crave! It could be said that there are some girls who might never experience anything quite like those moments in their lives, and Lilo felt very lucky that her boyfriend made the effort to see that she would feel the raw emotions of pain and pleasure mixed with such precision.

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments, Lilo Lovich

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/acbc2011c49b7/Ho...-USP_saf_2.mp4

Samantha Woodley - Bare Bottom OTK Paddling

Samantha Woodley - Bare Bottom OTK Paddling

00:04:24 | 42 Mb | 480x360 | mp4

Madison Martin likes to dish out a spanking more than take it. So when house-mate Samantha borrows her credit card, she gets a chance to use a round wooden paddle on those jiggling buns!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/67df5ff6dfc16/swc_bl_saf_2.mp4

Ten: Kicked out of Gym

Ten: Kicked out of Gym

00:06:51 | 147 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Ten is kicked out of gym and sent to see The Dean. He applies a strap to her bare bottom, and reminds her of what following directions looks like.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f1911bc1d47bd/Te...of_Gym_saf.mp4

I Dream of Janie

I Dream of Janie

00:57:25 | 383 Mb | 640x480 | mp4

Those of you who grew up in the 60's and early 70's saw many of your spanking fantasies grow due to the wonderful character of Sidney Sheldon's "Jeannie". Sabrina has been a life long fan of the show. I must admit that growning up I imagined taking Barbara Eden over my knee more than once! We have paid a tribute to that wonderful show in a VERY SPANKO WAY! We have even created some of the cheesy special effects and audio effects that will make you remember why you love the show.

Amelia Jane Rutherford had not seen the show until the day we filmed. She is the only one we felt had the charm and quick thinking to take on the role. You will ADORE her as "JANIE"!

It starts off with the opening scene - "A Hot Cup of Janie" - and the Major (played by Dallas) asking for his morning coffee. He asks for it strong... but she serves it boiling hot! Since Janie admits she likes things "HOT", the Major was only happy to obilge! A serious OTK hand spanking takes place that leaves Janie promising to be a good genie.

The Major then takes off for a meeting at NASA. When he returns, it is with a thick mustache on his face, decidely because Janie made the coffee much too STRONG! She meant to put in 'hair of the dog' but instead she added 'hair of the hare'! This caused him to grow the mustache in 20 minutes and in front of three Generals no less. The Major was furious! Another super hard hand spanking insues.

BDSM, spanking, Dallasspankshard, Amelia Jane Rutherford

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/bcda0b0c0b1c1/I-...-DSH_saf_5.mp4

Conversation About Nothing

Conversation About Nothing

00:14:50 | 247 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/163ab2e19a844/Sp2005.mp4

Clare Spanked For Harrassment

Clare Spanked For Harrassment

00:14:05 | 421 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Clare Fonda has been promoting young men in the office that she manages based on how much they flirt with her. When Kyle Johnson marches into her office to complain, she suggests that he put out more if he wants to get ahead. Kyle will go over her head if Clare does not change her ways. And he gives her a spanking to help motivate her. It leaves her bottoms sore and red and she has trouble sitting for days.

Starring: Clare Fonda, Kyle Johnson

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2f3a228985c39/e332cfull_saf.mp4