keep2share.cc
Page 307 of 477 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4766

BDSM 7212 Jandi Lin Live, Part 1

BDSM 7212 Jandi Lin Live, Part 1

Description: This is part one of Jandi Lin's live show. It's raw and brutal and everything a BDSM aficionado wants to see. Cyd Black and Claire Adams are relentless in their punishment of Jandi and Sarah Jane Ceylon. The show has barely started and Jandi's neck and hands are clamped in an upright wooden stock, getting her to kneel as far up as she can or else choke off her air. Each finger of either hand is bent back and tied off as hot wax is poured onto her tender palms, splashed on her breasts and elsewhere. Sarah watches from the floor where she is bound ankle to neck awaiting her turn to be punished.

Starring: Jandi Lin, Sarah Jane Ceylon, Claire Adams
    Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Tortures, SadoMaso
    Quality: The highest of the possible

Size: 1390Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 1:02:09

BDSM 7212 Jandi Lin Live, Part 1 Part 1
    BDSM 7212 Jandi Lin Live, Part 1 Part 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

BDSM 7218 Played

BDSM 7218 Played

Description: A curious opportunity presented itself in the middle of Andy's shoot. I realized that I could use the bar that was holding her to the ground and trapping her there as a fulcrum to pivot canes over and use them to pull up on the nasty painful little clamps biting into the soft flesh of her inner thighs. The result was wonderful. She screamed in pain with a tap on any of the canes I had threaded over the bar and through the top catch on each clamp. Pressing down on one cane resulted in a whimper. Two a small scream. Five a loud scream and tears welled up. I played with my new instrument until it broke, then moved on to other pastimes such as jamming a dildo down her throat until she choked and then putting her in a severe neck to ankles hogtie until she collapsed, gasping for air. What fun.

Starring: Andy San Dimas

Size: 885Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:39:34

BDSM 7218 Played Part 1
    BDSM 7218 Played Part 2

BDSM 7224 Kayden Returns

BDSM 7224 Kayden Returns

Description: Kayden returns for another shoot and receives a painful welcome back to the set. She is placed on her back, with legs spread and shackled wide apart, while her head hangs down, mouth spread, drooling and locked open with a ring gag. She is bent over and trapped in a system of metal stocks, while the flesh on her ass and lower thighs is caned as she struggles to hold on, on the verge of tears. She manages to endure being strapped into a tight frog tie, with a nose clamp pulling her nostrils up. The position itself she can take...but as the tiny, sharp, vicious little black clamps are applied to the tender skin on either side of her neck, she cannot bear and finally breaks down.

Starring: Kayden Faye

Size: 828Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:37:02

BDSM 7224 Kayden Returns Part 1
    BDSM 7224 Kayden Returns Part 2

BDSM 7230 Stock

BDSM 7230 Stock

Description: Stock Kayden Faye gets put through a series of ordeals that cyd has waiting for her. Nosehooks, canes, leather straps, chains. On her tip toes, hogtied on the floor. Kayden never gets a break and leaves sore and exhausted.

Starring: Kayden Faye

Size: 816Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:36:30

BDSM 7230 Stock Part 1
    BDSM 7230 Stock Part 2

BDSM 7236 Precarious

BDSM 7236 Precarious

Description: Precarious I wasn't sure about her. When she arrived to do the shoot she was already nervous. She asked the kinds of questions that models ask when I know it's not going to work. But I needed a shoot, so I decided to try anyway. I didn't make it easy. I wanted her to suffer, to safeword, to be in way over her head. After the interview I stripped her ass bare and planted her on a board of painful spikes and strapped up her legs so she couldn't relieve the pressure with her legs. I let her sit for a long time, so the pain would slowly grow unbearable. I was sure she would break...but she didn't. She took it all, and then took more. She was scared and she was in pain, but she didn't quit. The result is this fantastic update.

Starring: Alexa Jordan

Size: 766Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:34:15

BDSM 7236 Precarious

BDSM 7242 Perch

BDSM 7242 Perch

Description: PerchI remember the first time I saw Seven. It was many years ago in a bondage video entitled "Puke", the content of which included a scene of her bound bent over with a large ring gag locking her mouth open. A man methodically gets her to vomit by jamming a dildo down her throat then left her to hang there with tears, vomit, snot and drool mixing together as they dripped from her face to the floor below. So, when I saw her picture listed in the company model database, I booked her.

Starring: Adrianna Nicole

Size: 751Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:33:35

BDSM 7242 Perch

BDSM 7248 Jade Marxxx Live, Part 1

BDSM 7248 Jade Marxxx Live, Part 1

Description: Jade Marxxx Live, Part 1

Starring: Jade Marxxx, Sarah Jane Ceylon, Claire Adams

Size: 1818Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 1:13:15

BDSM 7248 Jade Marxxx Live, Part 1 Part 1
    BDSM 7248 Jade Marxxx Live, Part 1 Part 2
    BDSM 7248 Jade Marxxx Live, Part 1 Part 3

BDSM 7254 Ripping Out the Rug

BDSM 7254 Ripping Out the Rug

Description: Ripping Out the RugSara arrived at the shoot with a hairy bush. As punishment, she strapped into a hogtie position and gagged while cyd attaches clothespins to her pubic hair. The sensation of having her bush ripped out hair by hair is exquisitely painful. She has a moment to rest beforeshe is locked into an iron wrist and neck spreader bar. A tight rubber hood compresses her head and jaw, preventing her from making a single noise.

Starring: Sara Faye

Size: 1071Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:47:54

BDSM 7254 Ripping Out the Rug Part 1
    BDSM 7254 Ripping Out the Rug Part 2

BDSM 7260 Carrie

BDSM 7260 Carrie

Description: Carrie has done some exploring of BDSM in her private life. When questioned, she reveals she has also gotten her feet wet with modeling by posing nude and in light bondage for "private collectors." None of her experiences, however, has prepared her for this shoot. She begins to struggle with the bondage immediately. This isn't like the photo shoots the collectors paid her to do. There is no pawing and no fawning. No pantyhose rubbing or bare foot fondling. Here there is silence. There is a rigid collar buckled unbearably tight around her neck. Her face is red with the strain and sweat drips off her brow. I know the position she's in is agony. I know her feet are screaming in the bargain basement high heels that don't fit. I know it because I went to great lengths to make her suffer in precisely the way I want.

Starring: Carrie

Size: 1175Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:52:33

BDSM 7260 Carrie Part 1
    BDSM 7260 Carrie Part 2

BDSM 7262 Fresh Meat. Aria Lee

Description: Aria is brand new here, and we wanted her to feel welcome, so we booked her for a shoot with The Pope; that seemed like the right thing to do. She is very nervous and a little hesitant to explore this part of her sexuality, but she knows she is in good hands and decides to go forth. She begins with her hands above her head and in the middle of the room all alone. The Pope enters and shows her pussy some attention so that she relaxes a little bit. Next, he turns her flesh to a bright red with his leather floggers. Her lower lip quivers as she is introduced to new sensations that somehow are making her pussy wet. Aria is then made to orgasm uncontrollably until he has had his fill.

Starring: Aria Lee

Size: 587Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:53:38