keep2share.cc
Page 1063 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 6356396310131053106110621063106410651073 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,630 of 10855

The English Mansion - The Perils Of Captive Candy Pt3 - Part 3...

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Bound Maid Sharon, Mistress Sidonia, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Sidonia, Blonde

File Type: mp4
    Runtime : 6 min 35 s
    File Size : 238 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_The_Perils_Of_Captive_Candy_Pt3_-_Part_3_-_Bound_Maid_Sharon_and_Mistress_Sidonia.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

The Venus Girls - London River - Training You For Marriage And...

EVERY TIME I HIT YOU� YOU NEED TO TELL GOD YOU ARE SORRY! Your Step-Mom London wants to have a chat with you. She caught you masturbating in your room. Didn�t you know that God is everywhere? You must be disciplined! First you must be spanked over her knee until you ass is red. Your Seed should NEVER BE SPILLED! Next she breaks out a large wooden paddle and smacks your ass until it is even redder. Then she whips out her cane smacking your tender calves �Jesus didn�t suffer so you could ignore his rules.� She says. When you finally do find a woman she is going to want you to be a strong forceful man. Now Mommy is going to teach you how. She is going to teach you how to not get a woman pregnant� By fucking you in the ass with the biggest strap-on dick you have ever seen� If she is pleased by your learning Mommy may even make you cum with a giant cock in your ass!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Venus Girls, London River, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On

Runtime : 16 min 13 s
    File Size : 595 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_Venus_Girls_-_London_River_-_Training_You_For_Marriage_And_Service_To_The_Lord _-_Strict_Step-Mother.mp4

Cruel Mistresses - Brutal bullwhipping IV Svetlana - Whipping

Mistress Svetlana would like to whip her slave all over from head to toe, but she knows she can�t do that because he won�t be able to bear the pain without collapsing and being useless for the rest of the day. So she chooses his back and his front to torment with her black, thick whip. She moves him here and there, so she can get better angle and better wiev to his body.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Extreme Domination, Hard, Brutal, Svetlana, Mistress, Mistress Svetlana, Whipping

Runtime : 12 min 33 s
    File Size : 791 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Brutal_bullwhipping_IV_Svetlana_-_Whipping.mp4

ClubDom - Her Cum Assistant - Cum Eating

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Cum Eating

File Type: wmv
    Runtime : 7 min 26 s
    File Size : 331 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

ClubDom_-_Her_Cum_Assistant_-_Cum_Eating.wmv

Cruel Mistresses - Extreme double caning 2 - Mistress Ariel, M...

The slave deserves everything he gets, he is going to suffer the consequences of his lazy behaviour. Mistress Ariel and Mistress Cleo changes sides while caning the slave�s ass, pouring strokes on the slave�s naked ass rapidly, leaving red marks everywhere. Both girls cane him, until they feel satisfied with the result.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Mistress, Mistress Ariel, Mistress Cleo, Jodhpurs, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Boots, Mistress, Ariel, Cleo, Dual Domination

Runtime : 13 min 17 s
    File Size : 557 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Extreme_double_caning_2_-_Mistress_Ariel,_Mistress_Cleo.mp4

Kelly Kalashnik - Face Slapping and Human Furnitures

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kelly Kalashnik, Kelly Kalashnik, Mistress, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Human Furniture, Face Slapping, Faceslapping

Runtime : 10 min 18 s
    File Size : 166 MB
    Resolution : 768x576

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Face_Slapping_and_Human_Furnitures.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Mercifull Goddess - Whipping

I like causing My slaves pain, seeing them suffer more than they ever thought they could, just for Me. It�s not as much abut Me causing the pain, as it is about them accepting it for Me.

Today I am enjoying another male taking the pain for Me. His hands are cuffed to the cage, above his head, so he can�t move too much, definitely not enough to avoid My whip. My whip that bites into his ass and back, leaving nice red marks, and making him growl in pain. But that seems just not enough today, so I grab one of My favorite canes: the red plastic one. It hurts like hell, as My slave is about to see. Especially when I swing it with fervor, overwhelmed by the feeling of sadistic pleasure when seeing the slave jump around, trying to find a way to escape. He understands there�s no escape, but the pain rendered him mindless, like an is instincts taking over and trying to find him a way to survive. The pain is so intense, that the slave breaks down and begs mercy, his pride forgotten under the pressure of the survival instinct. And mercy he gets. I can be a merciful Mistress. I don�t need to be cruel. Sometimes I like to be cruel, sometimes I am merciful and compassionate. I unshackle the slave, and he falls down to My feet, kissing My boots. I like men at My feet, kissing My boots, that always works for Me. I have the slave worship My boots, kiss them all over. Then I order him to take off My boots and lick the leather flavored sweat off My feet and toes, clean My feet with his tongue. A way for him to atone for his inability to take all the pain I wanted to inflict on him today. It�s ok, that pain will wait for him next time�

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Ezada, Sinn, Boots, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking

Runtime : 7 min 20 s
    File Size : 94.8 MB
    Resolution : 720x408

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Mercifull_Goddess_-_Whipping.mp4

Medicaly Sado - Lady Patricia, Anna - The Party - CBT

Before going to party the two mistresses inflate the slave�s testicles in order to increase his suffering. When they return back from the party, only slapping, spitting, kicking in the testicles and pinching nipples happen. They decide to burn his testicles with wax to bend the slave, who has to kiss feet and shoes

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Medicaly Sado, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Lady Patricia, Anna, Vibrator, Wax, CBT, Forced Male Orgasm

Runtime : 23 min 55 s
    File Size : 868 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Medicaly_Sado_-_Lady_Patricia,_Anna_-_The_Party_-_CBT.mp4

Mistress Iside - Perverse Challenge - Mistress Scila

A greedy slave must have exactly what he deserves and it�s just for this reason that my friend Mistress Scila and I decided to plan a punishment just for him. After we plugged his useless mouth until the edge, we decided to dare the unthinkable. Will be able this worm to satisfy our sadistic expectations? This time I have serious doubts he can succeed in the exploit but at a certain point Mistress Scila decides to give him a chance anyway�

Uno schiavo ingordo deve avere esattamente quello che si merita ed e proprio per questo che io e la mia amica Mistress Scila abbiamo deciso di ideare una punizione fatta apposta per lui. Dopo aver tappato quella sua inutile bocca tanto da farla letteralmente scoppiare abbiamo deciso di osare l�impensabile. Riuscira questo verme a soddisfare le nostre sadiche aspettative ? Questa volta ho dei seri dubbi che possa riuscire nell�impresa ma ad un certo punto Mistress Scila decide di dargli comunque una possibilita�

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistress, Mistress Scila, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Scila, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Food Fetish, Food Crush, Crushing, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Sucking

Runtime : 12 min 41 s
    File Size : 333 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Iside_-_Perverse_Challenge_-_Mistress_Scila.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Owned By Miss Suz...

Suzanna has been training her husband for some time, in their FLR, it is their one year anniversary of this new arrangement, so to complete the symbol of his place in their marriage, she gifts him a custom collar, new leather mask and long term chastity device. After making him wear the submissive items, she rips his best work shirt and teases his straining, locked dick, bending him over and checking his full prostate by finger fucking his asshole. Looking stunning in her lacy lingerie and stockings, she tramples his body and cock, allowing him to then worship her stiletto shoes and feet. She then sits on his face, allowing him to sniff her beautiful scent as she edges his cock over and over until he has a huge ruined orgasm from two weeks of build up before being locked up for even longer this time, a perfect female led relationship.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Anal Fingering, Anal, Anus, Ass, Suzanna Maxwell, Blonde, Blond Hair, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, Handjob, Footjob, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish

Runtime : 36 min 2 s
    File Size : 1.19 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Owned_By_Miss_Suzanna_-_Complete.mp4