keep2share.cc
Page 1052 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 5255295210021042105010511052105310541062 ... LastLast
Results 10,511 to 10,520 of 10855

Mistress Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck

Info:
    Someone wrote some bad things about you, so you decide to get into his office and punish him. You have him on his knees and naked. He is collared and locked in chastity, with his hands tightly bound behind his back. Also to shut him up you have put a tight leather hood on him with a muzzle gag. You are sitting next to him reading a magazine and dangling your shoe. As he's moaning and trying to plead for mercy. You decide to make him suffer, slapping his face and grabbing him by the leash and making him walk on his knees you put him over a bench and align his ass with the fucking machine. As he continues to make some muffled pleas for mercy, you slap him and use your cane on his ass making him squeal even more. You put the fucking machine into his ass and switch it on. Your bitch begins to squeal as he tries to breathe through the tight leather gag, and his mechanical ass ripper does it's job. Then sitting on a chair in front of his face, you remove your shoes and taunt him with your feet. Then you decide to allow him to think he's getting a little reprieve as you remove his gag. As he briefly tries to gasp for air you quickly begin giving him a severe foot gagging. You laugh as he chokes and gargles while you stick your foot into the back of his throat. He can't escape, and you enjoy making him suffer as you pay him back with your foot gagging ass fuck.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Footdom, Foot Domination, Fucking Machine, Strapon, Anal Fucking

File Type: mp4
    Runtime : 12 min 23 s
    File Size : 626 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Foot_Gagging_Ass_Fuck.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Owned By Miss Suz...

Runtime : 6 min 2 s
    File Size : 202 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Owned_By_Miss_Suzanna_-_Part_2.mp4

SweetFemdom - Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo - Pegging

Info:
    Cleo has discovered her employee, Lance Hart, has been making bad numbers. He promises to improve, but his assurance falls on deaf ears. Cleo has a different idea in mind. She has on a strap on and a sparkling bra. Lance is stripped down to nothing. He is finally preparing himself to get fucked, but Cleo gives him no time and shoves her strap on into his ass! Lance moans in pain with each passing moment. "I am going to do this to you every month until your numbers are better!" teases Cleo. She slams Lance up against the closet door and continues to peg his brains out. Cleo gets him right to the edge of orgasm before deciding to go to lunch. Looks like Lance is not allowed to cum.this time.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Cleo, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 13 min 10 s
    File Size : 483 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

SweetFemdom_-_Office_Strap_On_Punishment_With_Cleo_-_Pegging.mp4

Kosplay Keri - Harley Quinn MEATS Arthur Fleck Joker

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kosplay Keri, Halloween, Halloween 2019, Joker, Harley Quinn, Cosplay, Extreme Domination, Supervillain, Strapon

Runtime : 29 min 10 s
    File Size : 1.14 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kosplay_Keri_-_Harley_Quinn_MEATS_Arthur_Fleck_Joker.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - House Boy Duties - Bunny Colby - Pussy...

Mistress Bunny�s keeps a house boy to pamper and attend to her every need. One of the house boys many duties is serving her dinner every night, but he has been slacking a bit lately. He tried to serve her microwaved leftovers for dinner� and she is not pleased with his little stunt. Bunny throws away the dinner and informs him that his only dinner for the next month is going to be licking her pussy. She orders him on his knees to make up for the disgraceful food he tried to pass off as �dinner�. If pretty boys can�t cook they need to lick pussy very well to be kept in the slave stable.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Bunny Colby, Blonde, Blond Hair, Chastity, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked

Runtime : 15 min 13 s
    File Size : 1.06 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_House_Boy_Duties_-_Bunny_Colby_-_Pussy_Worship.mp4

The English Mansion - Bellas Strapon Bitch - Part 2 - Princess...

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Princess Bella, Bella, Princess, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking

Runtime : 6 min 5 s
    File Size : 204 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Bellas_Strapon_Bitch_-_Part_2_-_Princess_Bella.mp4

Cruel-Footdom - Sakura - Foot smother in stockings

File Type: wmv
    Runtime : 9 min 1 s
    File Size : 328 MB
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel-Footdom_-_Sakura_-_Foot_smother_in_stockings.wmv

Danish Femdom - The brickgame - Pegging

Runtime : 14 min 24 s
    File Size : 231 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Danish_Femdom_-_The_brickgame_-_Pegging.mp4

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Hung Up to Milk You Dry

My little rubber doll has been kept in chastity for a week now and it is time to mailk that little latex bitch. I have strung him his to ceiling by high heel boots. His hands are constrained by ballon gloves tied together behind his back. His back is painfully arched while his dick and full balls are beautifully exposed. They are begging to be mistreated. I love to kick them around feeling they heavy weight flop agains my boots. He is just a mere rubber toy for me, ready to be humiliated. I attach a leash to his balls and pull them up making his hard dick swing around. How pathetic. I grab his dick with my rubber hands. How easy it is to control his body and mind with just my rubber fingers.

I rub and kick his genitals with my boots until they are in enough pain to be wanked. In just the right position I can really milk his cock downward. I grab and squeeze his balls with one hand to press out every drop of cum while force wanking with the other. With a few hard strokes he has no chance but to come, dropping all the accumalted slave semen on the floor while acknowledging the little rubber pussy that he is.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, Latex, Suspension, Rubber, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Runtime : 15 min 24 s
    File Size : 563 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

MY_SLAVE_HD_Femdom_Videos_-_Hung_Up_to_Milk_You_Dry.mp4

Under my princess - Princess Mini - human ashtray and spitton ...

Runtime : 5 min 49 s
    File Size : 255 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Mini_-_human_ashtray_and_spitton_-_Young_Mistress.mp4