keep2share.cc
Page 1062 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 6256296210121052106010611062106310641072 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 10855

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double trouble part 1 - Lady Natalie Black

Locked in the cage, My slave is waiting quietly for Me to come. What he doesn�t know is that I�m not coming alone, but accompanied by My friend, Lady Natalie Black. A Lady that loves to abuse slaves no less than Me, and that My slave always seemed interested in.

Without even letting the slave understand what�s happening, She quickly reaches for his nipples and crotch, twisting the former and squeezing the latter, really confusing the slave. Because this is My whipping boy, and he was expecting to be whipped and then worship My boots in gratitude, but Lady Natalie caught him by surprise and really baffled him. Together, We each grab one of his nipples and start twisting and pulling it in all directions, causing him the kind of pain he is not very used to, so is very sensitive to. I can see he would prefer to be whipped hard now, this pain is too strong for him, but the stronger he suffers, the more it pleases Us. Then We take him out of the cage and let him properly greet Us, by kissing and licking Our boots. A slave does not deserve anything higher than that. Too bad for him that while he�s busy with My boots, he turns his back to Lady Natalie, as she will not miss the opportunity to use that, this time by kicking the slave�s balls from behind. A slave should learn to never turn his back to a Mistress, that is rude.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Cage, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ezada, Sinn, Lady Natalie Black

File Type: mp4
    Runtime : 6 min 12 s
    File Size : 93.1 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Double_trouble_part_1_-_Lady_Natalie_Black.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

AmbersDungeon - One Last Lick - Mistress Alexis - Pussy Worship

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AmbersDungeon, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, CFNM, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Nipple Play, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

Runtime : 36 min 6 s
    File Size : 958 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

AmbersDungeon_-_One_Last_Lick_-_Mistress_Alexis_-_Pussy_Worship.mp4

DirtyDommes - Bound and milked on the torture table part 2

He will have to endure all our sadistic needs. We love poking his flesh with sharp equipment and scare him�although his cock seems to be getting hard anyways. So we decide to clamp his foreskin and use a vibrator to force him to cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, Dual Domination, Mistress Lady Renee, Vibrator, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Gasmask, Renee, Mistress, Double Domination, CBT, Nipple Play, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Runtime : 7 min 29 s
    File Size : 193 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Bound_and_milked_on_the_torture_table_part_2.mp4

Domina Scarlet - Watch Me Punish My Boy - Caning

It is time to punish my boy, and I am going to let you watch. So you know what happens when you disappoint me.

My boy is tightly strapped down on the bench and I select one of my canes.

I start to administer his punishment with slow, hard strokes. My boy�s moans get louder as absorbs the pain as he strives to please me. The first five strokes already break the skin, I then give him five equally hard strokes from the other side.

As the stokes continue my boy�s cries get louder and his breathing deeper. He knows I will continue until I am satisfied and he simply submits to my will.

I tell him that I am the only one who can make him feel this way, and I am.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Blonde, Blond Hair, Domina Scarlet, Scarlet

Runtime : 16 min 15 s
    File Size : 1.38 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Domina_Scarlet_-_Watch_Me_Punish_My_Boy_-_Caning.mp4

Miss Varla - Well Used Cock Hole

Varla wants her personal whore ready and willing to get fucked. "Face down, ass up, give me that hole," she commands him. She wastes no time in sinking her femcock deep into his waiting hole. She piledrives the whore nice and slow, letting him get good feel for her entire cock. She likes to know he is feeling every inch. Varla switches to fucking him doggy style. She is enjoying taking him on all fours, like a bitch in heat. Finally she flattens him and works her hips, really going to town on his whore ass. When she pulls out again she tells him she is not quite done with him. She wants to open his slutty hole even further. She sticks her fingers in him along with her dick. Then she switches to fucking him by hand, stretching him further and further with more fingers. She strokes her dick while finger fucking him. Varla gets off on fully using and abusing his asshole. She owns it, after all.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Varla, Varla, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus

Runtime : 7 min 35 s
    File Size : 224 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Miss_Varla_-_Well_Used_Cock_Hole.mp4

Fetish Liza - Leather And Boot Polisher - Complete - Boot Worship

When I need my LEATHER BOOTS to be polished I always have a slave near. His task is to lick and worship my divine boots and all other LEATHERCLAD areas I desire to be touched by his tongue. I require a gentle yet expert execution of this task. I keep my eyes closely on the slave as he wiggles his tongue in all kinds of bends to polish my boots and leathers to my standards.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Boots, Liza, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Red Boots, Leather Boots, Leather, High Heels

Runtime : 12 min 53 s
    File Size : 333 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Fetish_Liza_-_Leather_And_Boot_Polisher_-_Complete_-_Boot_Worship.mp4

DirtyTransDolls - Sissy heel slut cum reward part 2 - Fetish L...

As our feminized slave she needs to be put under our high heels regularly, with her tongue ready to lick and clean our footwear. We are quite pleased with the process and decide to let her have a cum release on to our heels..but only if she licks the spunk off our feetand shoes afterwards.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Fetish Liza, Natalie Goth TV, Sasha de Sade, Transsexuals, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, TS, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Stockings, Pantyhose, Blonde, Blond Hair, High Heels, Cumshot, Cumeating, Cum Eating

Runtime : 9 min 41 s
    File Size : 250 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_Sissy_heel_slut_cum_reward_part_2_-_Fetish_Liza,_Natalie_Goth_TV,_Sasha_de_Sade.mp4

Divine Bitches - Tyler Alexander, Francesca Le, Nicki Hunter

Mistress Francesca Le and Goddess Nicki Hunter join forces and devour 21 year old Tyler Alexander! He�s strung up from his wrists, teased, tortured, poked, prodded, whipped, CBT�ed and humiliated. Tyler is strap-on ass banged by both sexy MILFs and also fisted like a dirty little ass slut while worshiping, licking and sniffing the mistresses asshole!! Last but surely not least his nice slave cock is used as a dildo and both these horny MILFs ride this buck like their is no tomorrow ripping every bit of cum from his ripe balls!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DivineBitches, Francesca Le, Nicki Hunter, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Anal Fisting, Fists, CBT, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Humiliation, Degradation, Stocking, Nylons, MILF, Facesitting, Facesit, BDSM, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Annilingus

Runtime : 1 h 0 min
    File Size : 2.15 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Divine_Bitches_-_Tyler_Alexander,_Francesca_Le,_Nicki_Hunter.mp4

BallbustingWorld - First Timer Loula Kicks Balls - Nikki Whipl...

Loula has never kicked balls before, but Nikki suspects she�s going to love it, so has invited her to Ballbusting World HQ to show her how it�s done. Loula can�t wait to have a go at busting a pair of balls, and is a keen student as Nikki talks her through all the ways she can cause ball pain to her victim. Loula is a natural at ballbusting and has a really fun time helping Nikki give Nadman�s nuts a severe working over.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Dual Domination, Nikki Whiplash, Loula, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting

Runtime : 16 min 6 s
    File Size : 360 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

BallbustingWorld_-_First_Timer_Loula_Kicks_Balls_-_Nikki_Whiplash_-_Ballbusting.mp4

Kates-Palace - Die notgeile Gummipuppe - Pegging

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Kates-Palace, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 21 min 45 s
    File Size : 338 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kates-Palace_-_Die_notgeile_Gummipuppe_-_Pegging.mp4