keep2share.cc
Page 372 of 835 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 8350
    Stacie Starr - Best Friend's Hot Mom HD mp4

My friends mom, Stacie (they lived next door) used to tease and show off to me all the time when I was young. I would go over there and hang out on the floor and watch TV. His Mom would do her housework (dusting, vacuuming, bending over) in just a short, above the knee, pink housedress. When she would dust or vacuum near me, she would bend over in a way that I could see right up her dress. I would throb and get so hard. (I have always wondered if she did it on purpose.) One time, I remember as if it were yesterday, she had to move a big chair to get behind it to vacuum.. she bent sooo far over I saw everything! My heart would pound so hard from the excitement, I could hear it in my head. All I wanted to do was to suddenly reach up and start to finger her right there! Omg.I started to go over there on the pretense of hanging with her son..but it was really to peek (shhh..do not tell). I am still friends with her son and I still have a thing for her. I stopped by the other day to see my buddy. I knew he was out of town but acted like it was news to me when she told me. As I hoped she invited me in. She was always cleaning the house and today was no different than any other time. I got a major bonus today. I guess because no one was home she did not bother to wear panties. After watching her bend over several times to get at hard to reach areas I thought my hard on was going to explode. I told her I had to use the bathroom!! I found a pair of her panties in the bathroom and I could not help myself.

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:20:33
    Size: 597 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/73c33d52f24d9/ne...ds_Hot_Mom.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Rachel Steele, Stacie Starr - Saving It For Their Sons HD mp4

Rachel and Stacie were devastated when their sons, Jeremy and James, were sentenced to six years in the state penitentiary for their involvement in a crime. The women hugged and wept at the judge's decision and vowed to be strong. Their no good husbands were out of the picture, and it was all done to the mom's to come good in their support for their young men. Three years later, Jeremy and James were moved to a halfway house on account of their good-bahavior. Rachel and Stacie, meanwhile, had transformed their lifestyles as a way of staying positive and keeping their spirits up. They had gotten better, higher-paid jobs, lost weight and sexed up their image. In their latest letters to their sons, they sent recently taken photos of themselves to show them their new look. The young men were blown away when they saw how hot their moms had become. Stuck in such a boring place, sexually frustrated, they started to have vivid, forbidden fantasies about them.

Duration: 00:54:30
    Size: 1.54 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/4dfb3c6b6e6f1/ne...Their_Sons.mp4

Krissy Lynn - Your MILF seduces you HD mp4 [720p/2018]

Krissy is your best friends mom, and you have come over to his house to see him, he is about an hour away so you decide to stay, His mom is smoking hot! and she begins seducing you, making you take off your shirt and admiring how fit you are before noticing you are hard and begins to rub you cock before taking down your pants and admiring your big young cock before going to work, sucking you off like you have never been sucked off before! she gives you a nasty sloppy blow job and you nearly cum but she says wait young man she wants you to fuck her and lays over the couch arm begging for your cock, so you smash her from the back, driving that beautiful milf pussy.. then fucking her missionary on the lounge, then from behind on the floor before you tell her to get on her knees as she begs for your cum and you explode in her mouth and all over her pretty milf face. you will be back for more, shes addicted to you.

Categories: brunette, fake tits, cougar, big tits, ass licking, pussy licking, fingering, blowjob, big cock, riding, athletic, cumshot, Mature , Teen , Nipples

Duration: 00:18:42
    Size: 569 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d0ac19bc6a775/ne...educes_you.mp4

Let MILF Help You With That - Conor Coxxx, Payton Hall FullHD mp4

You're jerking off in your bed and out of nowhere comes your mother!
    She reaches down to grab your dick and puts it in her mouth before you even have time to react. Your mom quickly gets you hard as a rock and blows you for a few minutes.
    Then she takes off her shirt, oils up her tits, and fucks your cock with them! At that point she can't wait any longer to be fucked so she strips fully nude on the bed and spreads her legs.
    You slide your hard cock deep into your mother's tight wet pussy and start fucking her nice and hard. Just as you are thinking about what a dream come true this is she admits that she frequently fantasizes about you.
    She then bends over for you and you fuck her from behind before she gets on her knees to suck her juices off your cock. Then mama wants to go for a ride so she bounces joyfully on your dick

MILF, Granny, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck, Swallow

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duratio: 00:21:27
    Size: 1.57 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/ff89af442368f/ne..._With_That.mp4

Cory Chase, Luke Longly - MILF the Executor HD mp4 720p

You are just a , of course not...Mom then points out on page three the stipulation for the Millions...You must fuck and satisfy Mom on a daily basis or the money shall be forfeited...You look over the document and see the "Fuck Mom Stipulation"...In shock, you get up to refill your coffee...That is when Mom strips down and shows you exactly what you will be getting...
    At first you are in shock but quickly are turned on by the hotness of Cory...You strip down and see what fucking Mom is all about...
    Mom wants to share her love with you begs for your cum in her tight pussy...Being inside of Mom feels so good you forget to pull out and drop you seed inside...Mom pushes out your load to show how much of a big boy you are and how proud she is...She points to the counter and you pick up your first check...Same place, same time tomorrow for more Mom...

Format: mov
    Duratio: 00:20:12
    Size: 772 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a0758c6870e19/ne...e_Executor.mp4

This MILF Does It Best HD mp4

Categories: butt, big boobs, mom, mother, muscle, abs, stud, big ass, glasses, natural tits, homemade, reverse cowgirl, bubble butt, thick, curvy

Duratio: 00:13:32
    Size: 359 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/15457cb975dc3/ne...ets_fucked.mp4

Dani Dare, Miles Striker - Boy Fun In MILF Bum HD mp4

While in bed Rick is confessing his fantasy to watch his wife Dani about have sex with another man. Dani being a good girl from the midwest thinks it is ludicrous. But down deep she finds the idea hot and her reaction encourages her husband to keep trying.
    He admits to her his biggest secret fantasy would be to watch Dani fuck their son, Conor. At first she is shocked and livid for her husband even thinking of such things, but after she has some time to cool down and they talk about it some more Rick is able to pull her right into his fantasy.
    So Conor comes home from college and dad pops the question to him. It catches him completely by surprise.as hot as he knows his mom is he can't believe his parents would suggest such a thing.
    He asks for some time to think about it and they agree to wait for an answer until Thanksgiving. When he comes back for his Thanksgiving break Conor has everything all figured out. He tells them that he will do it, but under certain conditions
    1) He gets mom whenever he wants for the whole weekend
    2) He wants every sex position imaginable, a good BJ, and to cum in his mom's mouth at least once
    3) And last but not least they use his parents bed and dad only gets to watch the first time.

Duratio: 00:45:53
    Size: 1742 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/28ca9600b3028/ne...Mums_Bum_2.mp4

Merce Palau - Receives a Client

Big Tits Fucking MILF All Natural Balls and cock fuck

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duratio: 00:16:00
    Size: 1386 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c74de12b694e6/ne...s_a_Client.mp4